Dr. Mandy Erwin, DNP

Dr. Mandy Erwin, DNP

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Mandy Erwin, DNP is a family medicine provider who practices in Denham Springs, LA. She is 42 years old.

35055 La Highway 16 Ste 2H

Denham Springs, LA 70706

Learn about Dr. Erwin

• Acute Care Medicine
  • Acute Care Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Adult Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Community Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Geriatric Medicine
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Pediatrics

Dr. Erwin does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

Education data for Dr. Erwin is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Erwin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Erwin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Erwin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Erwin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Erwin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Erwin to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Erwin's Performance
in Denham Springs, LA |
I decided to try Mandy Erwin in 2016. This is my experience. I went in for a UTI. She had me take a urine sample and sent me home with a prescription. I took this antibiotic till the end and still had symptoms. I called her office and told them this and they asked I come back in for a urine sample, that they didn't send the first one off. After another sample It took me calling them 5-6 times over a three week period to find out my results and get another script.
in Denham Srings, LA |
I called Thursday for an appointment (told them sick symptoms) but they could only "fit me in" by Monday. I showed up at 815 for my 830 appointment but was not seen until 9:15 (there was only one other person in waiting room) The doctor walked in, never introduced herself and completely ignored my son sitting on the floor. She spent less than 6 minutes total with me and did not listen to my symptoms. All she did was look at my ears and tell me I had a lot of fluid. I had to ask for my diagnosis.
in Baton Rouge, LA |
I feel that I can trust Mandy with my life. She is very involved in what you are saying and she always takes the time to look up meds. and the dosage before prescribing it. I would recommend her to anyone. I feel so blessed to have her in my corner. I feel that there's not many doctors around like her anymore, they are all about how many people they can book or rather overbook. I've never had to wait more than around 20 minutes. Love Her.
in Denham Springs, LA |
She was very short with me (She actually cut me off mid-sentence), very judgmental and offered me no help or hope. I left and cried for the way I was handled. She didn't even speak to me about what I went in for. She was only concerned with the meds that I'm prescribed by another doctor. She told me she wouldn't refer me to a specialist, that I had to figure that out and good luck with that with the insurance I had! And she had Bibles in the rooms and K-Love playing! Not very Christian!
in Denham Springs, LA |
Mandy has been my healthcare provider for many years. She is very thorough and understanding. I highly recommend her. She is absolutely wonderful!
in Denham Springs, LA |
She is a wonderful doctor, I trust her with my health, and have for over 5 years now. So glad I have her in my corner!
Have you seen Dr. Mandy Erwin, DNP?
Are you Dr. Erwin?