Mallory Cushner

Mallory Cushner
Telehealth services available

Tahoe Fracture and Orthopedic Medical Clinic, Inc

973 Mica Dr Ste 201 Carson City, NV 89705

Mallory Cushner is a Nurse Practitioner in Carson City, NV. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Mallory Cushner to book an appointment.

Review Highlight

"I’ve been seeing Mallory for chronic back pain. She has always been very understanding with a gentle demeanor and great listening skills. She has always..."

- Denise R.See more reviews

• Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check if Mallory Cushner treats your condition or procedure

Mallory Cushner accepts

Mallory Cushner accepts the following insurance:

Mallory Cushner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mallory Cushner

2.5

Mallory Cushner?
  • Wait times (2)
    I have been going to Mallory for my chronic back/ leg pain for over a year. She has always been a very compassionate provider and always exemplifies professionalism. When following her treatment plan, I can relax and know that her decisions will be made based on the best interest of my health. I would recommend her to anyone dealing with chronic pain issues.
    Dec 21, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mallory Cushner?
    I’ve been seeing Mallory for chronic back pain. She has always been very understanding with a gentle demeanor and great listening skills. She has always provided me with a high level of professional care.
    Denise R. – Dec 11, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mallory Cushner?
    My husband and I are both patients at Tahoe fracture. Everyone is kind and compassionate. EXCEPT your NP Mallory Cushner. She has had my wife crying after several appts with her. She does not like prescribing pain medication for patients. We feel like we are criminals when being seen by her. Please ask her to leave. Dr Goode and Dr Sullivan should not be represented by such an awful person with no compassion for their patients. Thank you.
    Apr 30, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mallory Cushner?
    I've been seeing Mallory for over two years and I have still not seen an ounce of compassion or caring for my condition. Most of the time she's more concerned about my meds than how I'm actually feeling. She has an accusatory and condescending way of speaking to me that makes me feel like I'm visiting a parol officer. If you don't mind being treated by an inexperienced condescending person go see her, if you're looking for compassionate help don't bother.
    • Didn't explain conditions well
    Annoyed! – Sep 11, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mallory Cushner?
    My husband paid a "specialist's fee" to see the APRN who seldom looked up from the computer and who could not answer our questions about his back. We were in and out, probably faster than Jiffy Lube. Also, this girl does not perform any procedures, and a procedure is what my husband was looking into.
    Apr 12, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mallory Cushner?

How was your experience with Mallory Cushner?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)