Contact provider for availability

Malia Lewis, BA

Counseling ·  Female

Malia Lewis

Malia Lewis, BA is a counselor in Indiana, PA. She specializes in counseling.

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Malia Lewis accepts

Malia Lewis accepts the following insurance:

Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Malia Lewis treats your condition or procedure

Malia Lewis, BA is a counselor in Indiana, PA. She specializes in counseling.

• Counseling

Malia Lewis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Malia Lewis

Malia Lewis?
Malia Lewis' Performance
What People Say About Malia Lewis, BA
RecentMost Helpful
Malia is a fantastic therapist Shes very objective and has a great way of working out issues without making it seem like she is trying to push you towards any decision. She is never judgmental and made me feel comfortable discussing things that are very difficult to disclose. I cannot speak highly enough of her. The progress we made was huge and she taught me many coping skills I still use. Malia has helped me so much with things that are extremely painful and I was very comfortable with Her
×Post a ResponseAre you Malia Lewis, BA?
Ms. Lewis saved me. You need to understand she too has had demons in her closet. Those demons were exactly like mine. We both got lost in the world of love. I was with a successful man, a doctor who offered me a stable life. However before we married I had too convince myself I was truly over my only love. We met, things happened and that's when I realized I was still in love. Maybe it was the sex, I don't know. Malia taught me how to cherish those times and at the same time move on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Malia Lewis, BA?
Looking for answers, I found them. Over 30 years ago, Malia helped me to understand life. Today she continues her quest. My bucket list is almost complete. Once I see her again, I know she will quench my final thoughts. Soon the past will fill like yesterday. If you need a healing mind, Malia will provide that. Seek her out and take back your life, with her healing words.
×Post a ResponseAre you Malia Lewis, BA?
Malia is a fantastic psychotherapist. I started off seeing her twice a week and after a year, we adjusted to just once a week. Shes very objective and has a great way of working out issues without making it seem like she is trying to push you towards a specific decision. She is never judgmental and made me feel comfortable discussing things that are very difficult to disclose. I cannot speak highly enough of her. The progress we made was huge and she taught me many coping mechanisms I still use.
×Post a ResponseAre you Malia Lewis, BA?

How was your experience with Malia Lewis?

Compare Providers