Malia Lewis, BA

Counseling •  Female

Malia Lewis

Community Guidance Center

793 Old Route 119 Hwy N Indiana, PA 15701

Malia Lewis, BA is a Counselor in Indiana, PA. She is not accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Malia Lewis to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Malia Lewis accepts

Malia Lewis accepts the following insurance:

Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Malia Lewis treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Malia Lewis, BA...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Malia Lewis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Malia Lewis

Malia Lewis?
What People Say About Malia Lewis, BA
It's been years since I've seen Malia and I STILL use the tools she has taught me. We used a type of therapy called EMDR. I called a year ago and left a message thanking her and today I decided to write a review because shes that good.
Allison r – Sep 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Malia Lewis, BA?
Malia is a fantastic therapist Shes very objective and has a great way of working out issues without making it seem like she is trying to push you towards any decision. She is never judgmental and made me feel comfortable discussing things that are very difficult to disclose. I cannot speak highly enough of her. The progress we made was huge and she taught me many coping skills I still use. Malia has helped me so much with things that are extremely painful and I was very comfortable with Her
Amy – Apr 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Malia Lewis, BA?
Ms. Lewis saved me. You need to understand she too has had demons in her closet. Those demons were exactly like mine. We both got lost in the world of love. I was with a successful man, a doctor who offered me a stable life. However before we married I had too convince myself I was truly over my only love. We met, things happened and that's when I realized I was still in love. Maybe it was the sex, I don't know. Malia taught me how to cherish those times and at the same time move on.
Jun 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Malia Lewis, BA?
Looking for answers, I found them. Over 30 years ago, Malia helped me to understand life. Today she continues her quest. My bucket list is almost complete. Once I see her again, I know she will quench my final thoughts. Soon the past will fill like yesterday. If you need a healing mind, Malia will provide that. Seek her out and take back your life, with her healing words.
ranger – May 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Malia Lewis, BA?
Malia is a fantastic psychotherapist. I started off seeing her twice a week and after a year, we adjusted to just once a week. Shes very objective and has a great way of working out issues without making it seem like she is trying to push you towards a specific decision. She is never judgmental and made me feel comfortable discussing things that are very difficult to disclose. I cannot speak highly enough of her. The progress we made was huge and she taught me many coping mechanisms I still use.
Mar 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Malia Lewis, BA?

How was your experience with Malia Lewis?

• Counseling