Maggie Dunne, LCPC

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Maggie Dunne, LCPC is a Counselor in Buffalo Grove, IL. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Maggie Dunne, LCPC

D3CCC Inc.

1217 McHenry Rd Ste 235 Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Counselors

Compare Maggie Dunne with our nearby Counselors at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Maggie Dunne's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Maggie Dunne

Did not help the situation. In fact, said she would not see me again and to continue with other individual counseling. I thought that was what she was supposed to do so was very disappointed.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Janet Rotman – Dec 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Maggie Dunne, LCPC?
Maggie has been someone I have been relying on for months for guidance & support on various issues She is casual, non-restricting, I feel safe & comfortable in her presence. The office is inviting & cozy. She is always understanding, non-judgemental and full of wisdom. She is like a mother I never had and always wanted
Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Maggie Dunne, LCPC?
Maggie has made a huge impact on my life. Her professional counseling has gotten me through the best of times and the worst of times. No matter where she is seeing patients she is professional, courteous, and someone I can always trust. Her recommendations are practically spot on every time, and when something doesn't work, she is there every step of the way to find a solution.I would recommend everyone I know to see a therapist because of my ongoing care with Maggie.Best person on my care team!
Mia in Schaumburg, IL – Jun 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Maggie Dunne, LCPC?
Maggie is amazing. She has an incredible ability to know how to listen and guide me through very difficult decisions during the most difficult time of my life. Maggie cares and it shows. I can't imagine how I would have made it through this year without her. She has been a lifesaver for me.
Vernon Hills, IL – Jun 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Maggie Dunne, LCPC?
I have worked with Maggie for the past 4 years and she is AMAZING to work with. She is so kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, caring, and trustworthy. Maggie is someone that actually cares and it shows when speaking with her. She has provided clarity for myself and my daughter in many times of need. I can honestly say I would recommend Maggie to everybody! She plays a very valuable role in our lives and we would have been lost without her.
Mundelein, il – Jun 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Maggie Dunne, LCPC?
Maggie is phenomenal. I've seen her for many different reasons over the years, from life stressors, relationship issues, to serious anxiety and depression. I always return to Maggie when I need support. She is compassionate, empathetic, and wise. I like that she doesn't just assist with the current problem, but teaches me skills to use in future challenges. You can't go wrong by choosing this counselor.
Chicago, IL – Jun 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Maggie Dunne, LCPC?
Maggie's schedule is flexible. She is available if something comes up if I need help or am in crisis. When I arrive she greets me with a smile. Which makes me look forward to our sessions. She never rushes or hurries through our sessions, she really listens. Her explanations are at a level I can comprehend. Maggie makes you feel comfortable. She is a down to earth, real person. Which I found to be a rare quality in the therapist profession. I recomend her to anyone who needs a therapist.
Heather in Chicago, IL – May 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Maggie Dunne, LCPC?
Maggie is by far the best therapist! I've never felt more comfortable talking and sharing very difficult feelings with a therapist! Her very down-to-earth, not too "clinical" approach to therapy is very effective.
Buffalo Grove, IL – May 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Maggie Dunne, LCPC?
Maggie is not only an amazing listener but she always has feedback and gives me the proper tools to handle the issues I come with on a weekly basis. I can walk into her office a complete wreck and leave feeling stronger and encouraged and on a path of healing as well as know exactly how I'm going to tackle the agenda. Whatever it has been. Her knowledge of people and personalities in family dynamic situationsis spot on!!
Buffalo Grove, IL – Apr 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Maggie Dunne, LCPC?
Maggie is super compassionate and by far one of the greatest people I have met. Talking with her is never uncomfortable, she has an amazing sense of humor. I have seen many people in the past and have held back and been scared to open up but with Maggie you feel like you are talking to someone you have known forever. She is very knowledgeable, has great advice and suggestions for help. She is very valuable to our family and has truly helped me!! LOVE HER!
Trishi Fox in Grayslake, IL – Apr 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Maggie Dunne, LCPC?
Maggie is amazing! She is very down to earth and genuinely cares about you as a person. She listens to you. She acknowledges your feelings in a judgement free way. Everyone in the office is warm and friendly. The atmosphere is very nice too. I recommend her to anyone going through a hard time. She definitely helped me in my darkest hour.
Lombard, IL – Apr 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Maggie Dunne, LCPC?

How was your experience with Maggie Dunne?