Dr. Madison Sepp, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Female

Dr. Sepp

Greater Pittsburgh Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine

2077 Brodhead Rd Aliquippa, PA 15001

Dr. Madison Sepp, DPT is a physical therapist in Aliquippa, PA. She specializes in physical therapy, orthopedic physical therapy, and more.

Dr. Sepp accepts

Dr. Sepp accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Health Net
Tricare
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Sepp treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Sepp?
Dr. Sepp's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Madison Sepp, DPT
Recent
Best PT office in Western PA. Craig, Madison, Candace and everyone I worked there are simply the best. I started out at a different PT office in the area immediately post-surgery but after the first 6 weeks, I was looking for something more, more strength and endurance PT. This is the place to go, and I wish I started here immediately after surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Madison Sepp, DPT?
She was great and show me how to work with my knee replacement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Madison Sepp, DPT?
Helpful, caring, and fun. Made the time spent worthwhile and extremely supportive!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Madison Sepp, DPT?
Very helpful, friendly, and easy to talk to. Supportive and encouraging throughout time at Physical Therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Madison Sepp, DPT?
I would recommend her with everything in me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Madison Sepp, DPT?
Madison was great to work with. Her attitude is to work with you and that made me more motivated to bust behind to get fully recovered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Madison Sepp, DPT?
Madison was my primary PT after having bi-lateral knee replacement. She was amazing to work with, and always pushed me to keep improving. I am nearing the completion of my recovery, and have spent 2-3 days every week working with her on my recovery for approximately 10 weeks. I highly recommend her as a Physical Therapist and her excellent skill set in helping you improve.
You rock Madison!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Madison Sepp, DPT?
I have been a patient of Dr. Madison Sepp for several months attending the Hopewell location for Greater Pittsburgh Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine. After suffering a foot injury that resulted in no physical activity for several months and a non weight bearing walking boot I began therapy. Dr. Madison Sepp is amazing at what she does. Her level of professionalism and knowledge about my injury was amazing. After being immobile for months Dr. Madison got me back in action. Great work !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Madison Sepp, DPT?
Madison was fantastic! She was understanding and encouraging, while taking the time to listen. When i thought i couldn't do something, she always helped me through. She was unbelievably knowledgeable about my injury and was able to ease my nerves, which went a long way in allowing me to focus on healing. She made me look forward to my appointments instead of dreading them! I don't think i would have healed the way i did without her, and the rest of the team at GPPT- Hopewell!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Madison Sepp, DPT?
Madison is fantastic! She took care of my 13 year old son after he had surgery relating to an ankle injury. He is stronger than he was before he started therapy! He had a great time "working out" with Maddie and was actually upset when he "graduated"! I would highly recommend the entire staff in the office. Very organized, timely and kind! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Madison Sepp, DPT?
I can't say enough wonderful things about Craig and Madison. My 17 year old son looked forward to going to physical therapy every week, which was a blessing in itself. He enjoyed working with both Craig and Madison, and we did also. They took the time each session to discuss our son's progress and answered all of our questions thoroughly. They were both genuinely concerned about our son, and we are so very thankful to have them in Hopewell! Thank you both for everything!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Madison Sepp, DPT?
Madison was very knowledgeable and helpful in treating my teenage daughter.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Madison Sepp, DPT?
I definitely highly recommend Madison as a physical therapist. She portrays a positive, pleasant and easy going manner, and is sincere in her concerns regarding the patient. She knows how to give a "little nudge" when needed, yet listens very well to concerns & questions from the patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Madison Sepp, DPT?
I was extremely pleased with having Madison as my physical therapist. She was very helpful in getting me back to where I need to be. She was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. She always had so much energy showing that she loves what she does. Candace (secretary) was very helpful and friendly as well, and she was always in a good mood and assisted with whatever was asked of her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Madison Sepp, DPT?
She is awesome! Knows her stuff and is very friendly. Her and her colleagues are the best I've ever been too. If you need therapy she's a great person to do it with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Madison Sepp, DPT?
wonderful therapist !! very knowledgeable, great bed side manner. I had to take my grandchildren to some of my visits, the entire staff interacted with the children making the visit not only a good treatment but also a relaxed & enjoyable one! GREAT JOB MADISON!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Madison Sepp, DPT?
After undergoing a bilateral knee replacement, Madison was a great part of my return to a busy life. She knows just when to be firm and when to encourage. She could be no nonsense and make me push a little harder than I thought I could. She also knew when I needed a bit of positive encouragement. The atmosphere in the office is friendly and supportive. I would definitely return there if I had the need for more therapy,and would suggest this option to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Madison Sepp, DPT?
Madison is a pleasure to work with. Always positive and extremely helpful. Physical theraphy can be hard but she makes it fun but still getting the work done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Madison Sepp, DPT?
Madison was an excellent PT.I went to GPPT for therapy for both of my total knee replacements. She explained everything and had me walking in no time painfree. After my first knee replacement and PT with Madison there was never a doubt that I would go back to GPPT for the second knee. The staff was great and very accommodating. I have also recommended family and friends to them.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Sepp?

Greater Pittsburgh Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine