Madeline Alford, LPC

Madeline Alford, LPC

Counseling  |
Female
Madeline Alford, LPC is a counseling provider who practices in Beaumont, TX.

1485 Wellington Cir Ste 102

Beaumont, TX 77706

(409) 861-1930

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Madeline Alford

• Counseling

Madeline Alford does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adjustment Disorder

• Counseling Services
  • Psychotherapy Services

• Lamar University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Madeline Alford has no awards or honors listed.

Madeline Alford has no media or publications listed.

Madeline Alford does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Madeline Alford and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Madeline Alford's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Madeline Alford to family and friends
2.8
Madeline Alford's Performance
Beaumont, TX |
The counseling was a disaster because this counselor promotes conflict, and advocate to break up family. It’s not only unethical but also dangerous.
Beaumont, TX |
I didn't feel I could trust her knowing she was also treating my husband. Definitely won't be going back to her. She didn't find where my issue was rooted from. Didn't really give me a solution either. My husband told me afterwards she told him to get out of the marriage and he also said she told him I had a psychological issue. When I met with her in the beginning she told me that everything is confidential. My husband even told this information "he had received from Ms Alford" to our pastor.
in Baytown, TX |
Madeline Alford is the best counselor ever. She gave my family and I the strength to move though one of the roughest times in our lives. She gave me the courage to become the wonderful person I am today. Even after all these years I still talk about her and the strength she has given me. She is always extremely helpful, caring, a great listener, and just overall a wonderful person. Thank you for being there for me and my family Madeline. Thank you for being my rock. It truly means a lot.
in Beaumont, TX |
I strongly felt that she did not listen to use when we sought help from her in counselling for our marriage. She was very condescending and we found another counsellor. I later found out that she gave my husband a divorce attorney's phone number and recommendation without him even asking for it. If a couple seeks help for a marriage, how can they get help if the marriage counsellor has already thrown in the towel on them. I think that goes against all ethics to give someone a divorce attorney.
Have you seen Madeline Alford, LPC?
Are you Madeline Alford?