Mackenzie Thomas, MS

Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting) ·  Female · Age 42

Mackenzie Thomas

Altitude Audiology

172 Creekside Park Rd Ste 107 Spring Branch, TX 78070

Mackenzie Thomas, MS is an audiology (hearing aid fitter) in Spring Branch, TX and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from University Of Wyoming in 2002 and specializes in audiology (hearing aid fitting), hearing & speech therapy, and more.

Mackenzie Thomas accepts

Mackenzie Thomas accepts the following insurance:

Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Mackenzie Thomas treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Mackenzie Thomas

Mackenzie Thomas?
Mackenzie Thomas' Performance
What People Say About Mackenzie Thomas, MS
Mackenzie is awesome! She is knowledgeable and has helped my child for the past 5 years. She explains things in a manner that is easy for us to understand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mackenzie Thomas, MS?
In one word, Mackenzie is amazing! I have had significant hearing loss for most of my life. I have dealt with many, many doctors and audiologists over the past 20 years or so. I have always felt stressed and frustrated because nobody wanted to listen or to help me. Then, I met Mackenzie a few years ago. Wow! What a blessing!! Not only has she done a phenomenal job with monitoring my hearing and ensuring that I had the best hearing aids for me, she recommended a well respected ENT surgeon that has also helped me immensely. She is passionate about helping her patients, willing to listen to endless questions and concerns, and does it all with a smile! She has never made me feel like I am bothering her when I call her with a question or if I am having trouble with my hearing aids! I would highly recommend her to anyone that is experiencing hearing issues! She is a blessing, for sure!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mackenzie Thomas, MS?
Mackenzie has been a true professional. Sharing her knowledge and expertise has changed our hearing lives.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mackenzie Thomas, MS?
My experience with Mackenzie has always been great. She has been taking care of my hearing since 2011. Before I met her I went to Sam's and Costco trying to find a good pair of hearing aids. Only when I went to Mackenzie did I find, not only a good pair of hearing aids but someone that actually knew what they were doing. You can't find a more caring person than Mackenzie any were. Thank you Mackenzie for being the person that you are.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mackenzie Thomas, MS?
Mackenzie has worked with me for over 4 years to help correct my hearing problems. She is fantastic ! She listens to my problems, and has been able to solve each one. Every time I have talked with Mackenzie she wants to know how I am doing, is my hearing all that that I want it to be. She shows a genuine interest in her Patients and wants the very best for all of them. If you want someone that will always have your best interest at heart, then Mackenzie is who you are looking for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mackenzie Thomas, MS?
Mackenzie was extremely professional and friendly. She took the time to explain everything that she was doing and all of the results of my test. She made me feel like I was her friend or family member. She is great at what she does and I would recommend that anyone needing an excellent Audiologist makes and appointment with Mackenzie.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mackenzie Thomas, MS?

How was your experience with Mackenzie Thomas?

Mackenzie Thomas became an audiologist to fulfill her dream of offering the highest quality hearing healthcare in a caring and supportive environment. Mackenzie recognizes that hearing loss affects the whole family. She believes in helping to re...

• Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Audiology Technology