Mackenzie Thomas, MS

AudiologyFemaleAge 43

Mackenzie Thomas

Altitude Audiology

172 Creekside Park Rd Ste 107 Spring Branch, TX 78070

Mackenzie Thomas, MS is a Audiology in Spring Branch, TX. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Mackenzie Thomas to book an appointment.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Mackenzie Thomas treats your condition or procedure

• Hearing Aid Adjustment
  • Hearing Screening
  • Tinnitus

Mackenzie Thomas accepts

Mackenzie Thomas accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA

Mackenzie Thomas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mackenzie Thomas

Mackenzie Thomas?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (6)
  • Listened & answered questions (6)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (6)
    I got my hearing aids from Mackenzie and I could not be more happy about them. She set me up with hearing aids that I could adjust from an app on my phone, as well as a connection to my television which is one of the greatest things to me. I appreciate all you have done for me.
    Kurt Walkenhorst – Feb 04, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mackenzie Thomas, MS?
    Mackenzie is awesome! She is knowledgeable and has helped my child for the past 5 years. She explains things in a manner that is easy for us to understand.
    Jul 12, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mackenzie Thomas, MS?
    In one word, Mackenzie is amazing! I have had significant hearing loss for most of my life. I have dealt with many, many doctors and audiologists over the past 20 years or so. I have always felt stressed and frustrated because nobody wanted to listen or to help me. Then, I met Mackenzie a few years ago. Wow! What a blessing!! Not only has she done a phenomenal job with monitoring my hearing and ensuring that I had the best hearing aids for me, she recommended a well respected ENT surgeon that has also helped me immensely. She is passionate about helping her patients, willing to listen to endless questions and concerns, and does it all with a smile! She has never made me feel like I am bothering her when I call her with a question or if I am having trouble with my hearing aids! I would highly recommend her to anyone that is experiencing hearing issues! She is a blessing, for sure!!
    DeeDee – Jun 15, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mackenzie Thomas, MS?
    Mackenzie has been a true professional. Sharing her knowledge and expertise has changed our hearing lives.
    Mar 15, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mackenzie Thomas, MS?
    My experience with Mackenzie has always been great. She has been taking care of my hearing since 2011. Before I met her I went to Sam's and Costco trying to find a good pair of hearing aids. Only when I went to Mackenzie did I find, not only a good pair of hearing aids but someone that actually knew what they were doing. You can't find a more caring person than Mackenzie any were. Thank you Mackenzie for being the person that you are.
    Mar 15, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mackenzie Thomas, MS?
    Mackenzie has worked with me for over 4 years to help correct my hearing problems. She is fantastic ! She listens to my problems, and has been able to solve each one. Every time I have talked with Mackenzie she wants to know how I am doing, is my hearing all that that I want it to be. She shows a genuine interest in her Patients and wants the very best for all of them. If you want someone that will always have your best interest at heart, then Mackenzie is who you are looking for.
    Mar 13, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mackenzie Thomas, MS?
    Mackenzie was extremely professional and friendly. She took the time to explain everything that she was doing and all of the results of my test. She made me feel like I was her friend or family member. She is great at what she does and I would recommend that anyone needing an excellent Audiologist makes and appointment with Mackenzie.
    Jessica Lackmeyer in San Antonio, TX – Aug 11, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mackenzie Thomas, MS?

How was your experience with Mackenzie Thomas?

Mackenzie Thomas became an audiologist to fulfill her dream of offering the highest quality hearing healthcare in a caring and supportive environment....Read more

Mackenzie Broadbent Thomas, M.S., CCC-A, is a master's degree audiologist from Green River, WY. She attended college at the University of Wyoming, where...Read more

• Audiology
    • Audiology Technology
    • Hearing & Speech Therapy
    • Hearing Instruments

2003
    Cochlear Americas

• American Sign Language

Is Mackenzie Thomas, MS accepting new patients?

Mackenzie Thomas, MS generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Mackenzie Thomas' profile to make an appointment.

Does Mackenzie Thomas, MS accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Mackenzie Thomas accepts your insurance.

What are Mackenzie Thomas, MS's top areas of care?

Mackenzie Thomas frequently treats Abnormal Auditory Perception, Adult Hearing Loss Rehabilitation, and Auditory Processing Disorders. See all procedures and conditions Mackenzie Thomas treats.

Where is Mackenzie Thomas, MS's office located?

Mackenzie Thomas' office is located at 172 Creekside Park Rd Ste 107, Spring Branch, TX 78070. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Mackenzie Thomas, MS speak?

Mackenzie Thomas speaks American Sign Language and English. View profile to see all.

Does Mackenzie Thomas, MS offer telehealth services?

Mackenzie Thomas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Mackenzie Thomas, MS?

Altitude Audiology172 Creekside Park Rd Ste 107 Spring Branch, TX 78070