Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R

Clinical Social Work ·  Female · Age 64

Lyudmila Krupitsky

Ocean Psychotherapy

2467 Ocean Ave Brooklyn, NY 11229

Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R is a clinical social worker in Brooklyn, NY. She specializes in clinical social work, social work, and more.

Lyudmila Krupitsky accepts

Lyudmila Krupitsky accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)

• Family Counseling
  • Grief
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)

Mila Krupitsky is a Clinical Social Worker serving the Brooklyn area since 1992. Mila Krupitsky is experienced in Relationships, Stress and Trauma. She is a professional member of the National Association of Social Workers and has been Board Certified since 1998.

• Clinical Social Work

Lyudmila Krupitsky?
Lyudmila Krupitsky's Performance
What People Say About Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R
RecentMost Helpful
I have been working with Mila for some time now. She has significantly helped me redefine myself. She has helped me to establish a better relationship with my family. More importantly she has helped me gain self respect, something that I never had. I have learned to identify my past traumas and somewhat find peace with them. I continue to work on that. I can't find the words to describe what a wonderful, caring and well educated therapist Mila is. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R?
i have been patient of mila krupitsky for more than 4 years. she's helped me a lot with my psychological issues over years and i trust her very much. the office stuff is great and i always feel myself very comfortable here. i hope, i will continue seeing mila for many more years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R?
Mila listens to everything that I have to say, and has helped me get to the root of my issues. She takes the time to hear what I have to say, and makes points and observations that help me see what's happening. She offers excellent advice and ways to deal with my anxieties and feelings. In the past few weeks of having sessions with Mila, I, as well as others, have noticed changed in my behavior. I am feeling like my old self again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R?
After refusing to go to a therapy, my friend kept reminding me to go. I always thought i could overcome whatever trouble i had going on in my head, but i told myself its okay to reach out for help and I went to see Doctor Mila. It took me few sessions to get used to it and i think we are making a progress, I feel comfortable and most of all I am willing to make changes in my thinking. Dr. Krupitsky is very patient and pleasant person, takes her time to analyze your issues and tries to help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R?
I've been to many, many therapists in my lifetime. Some were better than others, but something was always missing - that "X" factor. Until I met Mila. Something clicked. Although her specialty is CBT, (which, by the way, she's absolutely incredible at), she listens to my unique wants and needs and provides me with an holistic approach. In every session, my needs differ. She listens patiently and with warmth, and treats every individual in the way THEY need and want. I highly recommend her!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R?
Ms Krupitsky has helped me change my outlook and become a more positive and happy person. My relationship with my girlfriend has become much better as the result of therapy with Ms Krupitsky and I am very glad I found her on Psychology Today. I would strongly recommend for anyone experiencing relationship issues to give therapy a chance. I'm sure glad I did!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R?
I have been seeing Mila for 9 years. She helped me a lot through out these years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R?
I have been seeing Dr. Krupitsky for several years. I don't remember a single time that I've walked out of a session with her and felt anything other than peace and relief. Her ability to comprehend my feelings, even when I can not, makes for extremely effective sessions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R?
I have seen many doctors in my path of recovery. Only a few have been able to understand my pain and suffering and Mila was one of those few. She is one of the few people who i can talk to and know she will feel my pain and suffering. Her ability to help and understand makes her a great therapist. I feel very comfortable with her and after each session I feel a wave of relief.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R?
I have known Mila Krupitsky for four years. Mila has helped me with social anxiety and relationship issues. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R?
I started going to Mila when I was going through a really hard period in my life. She has really helped get me through this rough patch and get me to a better place. I would recommend Mila to anyone, she is an amazing therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R?
I have known Ms. Krupitsky as a client in her psychotherapy practice for 7+ years. After having tried various therapists, I have finally found Ms. Krupitsky and never looked back. Her approach is very friendly, helpful and direct. She has helped me resolve various issues in my life. Ms. Krupitsky is well spoken, professional and extremely knowledgeable. She has taught me many skills that I can utilize outside of our time together to better my thinking and my life overall! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R?
Doctor Krupitsky is very open, friendly person, trying to understand patient's issues right at first time. I appreciate advises she gives me during the sessions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R?
I have been working with Mila for a few years now and cannot believe how much I grew with her. I can see myself much more clearly now and have the ability to recognize my issues as they arise. I owe it all to this wonderful psychotherapist who taught me how to help myself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R?

How was your experience with Lyudmila Krupitsky?

Ocean Psychotherapy