Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R

Lyudmila Krupitsky
Telehealth services available

Ocean Psychotherapy

2467 Ocean Ave Brooklyn, NY 11229

Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R is a Clinical Social Worker in Brooklyn, NY. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Lyudmila Krupitsky to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Clinical Social Workers in your area

See similar Clinical Social Workers in Brooklyn

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Lyudmila Krupitsky accepts

Lyudmila Krupitsky accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Behavioral Health Network
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

• Family Counseling
  • Grief
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)

Lyudmila Krupitsky's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lyudmila Krupitsky

Lyudmila Krupitsky?
Dr. Krupitsky is amazing! I consider myself extremely lucky to have found Dr. Krupitsky. Her guidance has been a tremendous source of support on and off for last couple years. She’s helped me through extremely tough times. I needed to see someone who was empathetic but at the same time to the point and straight shooter. It is always a pleasure seeing her! I cannot recommend her enough!
Aug 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R?
I have been working with Mila for some time now. She has significantly helped me redefine myself. She has helped me to establish a better relationship with my family. More importantly she has helped me gain self respect, something that I never had. I have learned to identify my past traumas and somewhat find peace with them. I continue to work on that. I can't find the words to describe what a wonderful, caring and well educated therapist Mila is. I highly recommend her.
Brooklyn, NY – Dec 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R?
i have been patient of mila krupitsky for more than 4 years. she's helped me a lot with my psychological issues over years and i trust her very much. the office stuff is great and i always feel myself very comfortable here. i hope, i will continue seeing mila for many more years.
Sep 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R?
Mila listens to everything that I have to say, and has helped me get to the root of my issues. She takes the time to hear what I have to say, and makes points and observations that help me see what's happening. She offers excellent advice and ways to deal with my anxieties and feelings. In the past few weeks of having sessions with Mila, I, as well as others, have noticed changed in my behavior. I am feeling like my old self again.
Aug 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R?
After refusing to go to a therapy, my friend kept reminding me to go. I always thought i could overcome whatever trouble i had going on in my head, but i told myself its okay to reach out for help and I went to see Doctor Mila. It took me few sessions to get used to it and i think we are making a progress, I feel comfortable and most of all I am willing to make changes in my thinking. Dr. Krupitsky is very patient and pleasant person, takes her time to analyze your issues and tries to help.
Aug 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R?
I've been to many, many therapists in my lifetime. Some were better than others, but something was always missing - that "X" factor. Until I met Mila. Something clicked. Although her specialty is CBT, (which, by the way, she's absolutely incredible at), she listens to my unique wants and needs and provides me with an holistic approach. In every session, my needs differ. She listens patiently and with warmth, and treats every individual in the way THEY need and want. I highly recommend her!!!
Aug 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R?
Ms Krupitsky has helped me change my outlook and become a more positive and happy person. My relationship with my girlfriend has become much better as the result of therapy with Ms Krupitsky and I am very glad I found her on Psychology Today. I would strongly recommend for anyone experiencing relationship issues to give therapy a chance. I'm sure glad I did!
Brooklyn, NY – Aug 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R?
I have been seeing Mila for 9 years. She helped me a lot through out these years.
Jul 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R?
I have been seeing Dr. Krupitsky for several years. I don't remember a single time that I've walked out of a session with her and felt anything other than peace and relief. Her ability to comprehend my feelings, even when I can not, makes for extremely effective sessions.
Jul 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R?
I have seen many doctors in my path of recovery. Only a few have been able to understand my pain and suffering and Mila was one of those few. She is one of the few people who i can talk to and know she will feel my pain and suffering. Her ability to help and understand makes her a great therapist. I feel very comfortable with her and after each session I feel a wave of relief.
Jul 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R?
I have known Mila Krupitsky for four years. Mila has helped me with social anxiety and relationship issues. Highly recommended.
Jul 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R?
I started going to Mila when I was going through a really hard period in my life. She has really helped get me through this rough patch and get me to a better place. I would recommend Mila to anyone, she is an amazing therapist.
Jul 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R?
I have known Ms. Krupitsky as a client in her psychotherapy practice for 7+ years. After having tried various therapists, I have finally found Ms. Krupitsky and never looked back. Her approach is very friendly, helpful and direct. She has helped me resolve various issues in my life. Ms. Krupitsky is well spoken, professional and extremely knowledgeable. She has taught me many skills that I can utilize outside of our time together to better my thinking and my life overall! Thank you!
Jul 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R?
Doctor Krupitsky is very open, friendly person, trying to understand patient's issues right at first time. I appreciate advises she gives me during the sessions.
Jul 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R?
I have been working with Mila for a few years now and cannot believe how much I grew with her. I can see myself much more clearly now and have the ability to recognize my issues as they arise. I owe it all to this wonderful psychotherapist who taught me how to help myself.
Jul 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Lyudmila Krupitsky, LCSW-R?

How was your experience with Lyudmila Krupitsky?

Mila Krupitsky is a Clinical Social Worker serving the Brooklyn area since 1992. Mila Krupitsky is experienced in Relationships, Stress and Trauma....Read more

• Clinical Social Work