Lynnette Allen, NPC

Dermatology ·  Female

Lynnette Allen

Faces Refreshed - Lynnette Allen Adult Care, NP, P.C.

734 Walt Whitman Rd Ste 101 Melville, NY 11747

Lynnette Allen, NPC is a dermatologist in Melville, NY. She graduated from Molloy College and specializes in dermatology, nursing (nurse practitioner), and more.

Lynnette Allen accepts

Lynnette Allen accepts the following insurance:

Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

• Rosacea
  • Skin Discoloration

Patient Centric

• Dermatology
  • Adult Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Cosmetic Dermatology

Lynnette Allen's Performance
What People Say About Lynnette Allen, NPC
Absolutely awesome ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynnette Allen, NPC?
Lynnette is the go to woman for all of your dermatological and aesthetic needs. Punctual, immaculate office, impeccable service and approachable, Lynnette takes the time to listen to concerts and responds in a professional and friendly way. She is the only one I trust with my skin... five stars for sure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynnette Allen, NPC?
She is professional , highly knowledgeable, has a n exceptional eye. I have never looked better ! I am so very happy I found her a d have referred her to all my friends who are now going to see her . I have finally found someone who listens ,cares .is attentive with so much experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynnette Allen, NPC?
Just saw Lynnette Allen today and let me say I have never been happier with the way my face looks. She was very professional and even took off a skin tag for me. As i am laughing, here I thought it was a pimple. I highly recommend her for all of your dermatology needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynnette Allen, NPC?
I have been going to Lynnette for a few years. She is a true professional. Her injections are painless. During my consultation she listened to my concerns..then gave me her professional opinion, she has a great eye. It was up to me to decide how much or how little I wanted to do--no pressure whatsoever. I truly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynnette Allen, NPC?
Had such a delightful experience with nurse practitioner Lynnette Allen. She was very professional and took her time explaining my desired needs. Nurse practioner Lynette Allen’s office is very clean and inviting. I did not feel rushed and each staff member made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions. I highly recommend her for all of your dermatology needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynnette Allen, NPC?
Waited over an hour. Then finally see the nurse for injections and she is telling me I need all this work when all I came for is crows feet. Did not like Lynnette Allen's condescending attitude. Will not be back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynnette Allen, NPC?
Beyond amazing!!! They make you feel like you are their only patient!! She takes her time to figure out what’s best and then proceeds with expert care from start to finish!! I am a lifer with Lynette and Derek!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynnette Allen, NPC?
Lynnette Allen is a true medical professional , as well as an artist . You will not find another hand like hers in the tri state area . The only physician I would ever trust with my face , if you are looking for a comfortable amazing experience in skincare head directly to faces refreshed . From the practice director down pure professionalism and a platinum level of patient care .
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynnette Allen, NPC?
Very professional and has a gentle touch. Offers an array of services and would highly recommend. Lynette gives personal attention to every patient. She takes her time and never rushes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynnette Allen, NPC?
I’ve known Lynette from working in the dermatologist office. She immediately made me feel comfortable . After many sundamaged skin visits I wanted to feel younger have my skin n face look younger less damaged. I just got home from her new office n I’m so keyed up bc I’m so happy with the results from bellafill. She has such talent n skill with any of the fillers I’ve gotten but tonight I am absolutely so impressed . Thanks Lynette n Allen ????
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynnette Allen, NPC?
Lynnette Allen is the only person I would ever trust with my face. I remember the first time I decided to change things about my face I didnt like, I was nervous. I hate needles but Lynnette instantly put me at ease. She is a professional yes but also a wonderful person. I look great, I feel great! Lynnette always puts her patients first, you never feel rushed. She listens to my concerns and does her magic. The office is beautiful and very clean. Lynnette thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynnette Allen, NPC?
Have been getting injectables for many years and going to Lynette was something I have never experience before. Not only is she a real professional, but a true artist. She took the time to evaluate the natural contour of my face, along with the fact that both sides weren’t the same and had to be addressed differently, leaving my face looking perfectly balanced and more natural than ever before. First time ever, I had no bruising or swelling. I’ll never go anywhere else! Wish I could write more!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynnette Allen, NPC?
Lynette is amazing in every way. I had a bad experience with fillers by a plastic surgeon and Lynette not only educated me on so much that the surgeon neglected to, but she made me feel so much better. I met several women in the waiting area that raved about her and their experiences with her. What better reference than that? She will be my go-to person from now on and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone. Her husband Derrick manages the office and he is also amazing. Great caring team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynnette Allen, NPC?
Lynette did not do my microdermabrasion but her staff member did. Many broken blood vessels left on my face following treatment.
I'm sorry for your poor patient experience, but...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynnette Allen, NPC?
From the moment I walked into her beautiful salon I knew I was in good hands, her partner Derrick made me feel comfortable and was a genuinely delightful person to check me in and fill me in on what I needed to know. Lynette was extremely thorough and professional. She spent as much time as needed to find out exactly what I was looking for and the timeline in which I would like it done by. She works around what is best for you as an individual and isn’t cookie cutter for all patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynnette Allen, NPC?
Lynette is extremely knowledgeable about what she does. I really appreciated her talking me through every step of the way. Not only did it relax me, but it made me feel safe in her hands. Her work left me with Natural looking results. My coworkers are telling how great I look and because I had minimal downtime, they will never suspect O had any filler done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynnette Allen, NPC?
I previously had been to 5 other dermatologist that were not able to clear my skin. Lynnette is devoted to her profession and to help her patients. My acne was so painful and raw it would break open and bleed just from washing my skin. I no longer cry in pain. I will follow her anywhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynnette Allen, NPC?
Lynnette is knowledgeable and humble. She has a great eye and pays attention to detail. She knows how to make things look tasteful and natural. I am very thrilled with my results.. She and her husband Derrick are very friendly and my appointment was a joy. I would definitely recommend her 110%. No one knows I had fillers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynnette Allen, NPC?
Beautiful clean office. Lynette is extremely knowledgeable and professional. Have had a few visits to her office and have been to wonderfully satisfied with the results every time
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Lynnette Allen?