Cosmetic Dermatology  |
Female
Lynnette Allen, NPC
Lynnette Allen, NPC is a cosmetic dermatology provider who practices in Melville, NY.

Lynnette Allen Adult Care. NP. P.C.

734 Walt Whitman Rd Ste 104

Melville, NY 11747

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • MagnaCare
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Lynnette Allen

Patient Centric

• Cosmetic Dermatology
  • Adult Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Dermatology
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Lynnette Allen does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Dermatitis
  • Psoriasis

• Acne Surgery
  • Biopsy
  • Botox® Injection
  • Dermal Filler

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Molloy College
    Medical School | Graduated

Lynnette Allen has no awards or honors listed.

Lynnette Allen has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Lynnette Allen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Lynnette Allen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Lynnette Allen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Lynnette Allen to family and friends
Lynnette Allen's Performance
in Holbrook ny |
Beautiful clean office. Lynette is extremely knowledgeable and professional. Have had a few visits to her office and have been to wonderfully satisfied with the results every time
in Miami, FL |
For the second time I had the pleasure of Lynnette doing botox for me. As I live in Miami Florida I can't just pick up and go see her, unfortunately. The subtle way she injects the Botox is amazing, very gentle and 100% pain free. At least I don't walk out like I was stung by a bunch of bees. After 3 days I see the way my eyebrows are starting to raise just the way I like it. She listened carefully to me to get the exact results that I wanted, I haven't had better Botox done then Lynnette does!
Levittown, NY |
Lynnette is amazing as is her wonderful husband Derrick! Her work is excellent! So happy I found them!
in New Hyde Park, NY |
Lynette, in a word, is amazing. She has an incredible eye and great judgment. No one knows I've had fillers or botox but I get at least 3 complements a day about how great/young I look. I'm a physician myself, and I would never go anywhere else...
in Astoria, NY |
I'm so happy I found Lynette! She is SO kind and takes her time with you during your appointment. She makes you feel very comfortable. I experienced no pain as she has a very gentle touch. I am extremely happy with my results. I highly recommend!!!
in New York, NY |
HIGHLY recommend! Completely eases my high anxiety..I totally trust her recommendations..her work is very precise and professional.. the best I have encountered!!
in Lindenhurst NY |
Lynette takes her time to explain everything and always follows up after any consult or treatment. I highly recommend her expertise!
in East meadow |
Lynnette is very thorough and very kind.
in Huntington Station, NY |
Dr. Allen is a rare gem of a find! She is committed to achieving the best results and experience for her patients. She is genuinely attentive to your needs and concerns, takes the time to explain procedures as well as options. She has the BEST bedside manner I have ever come across. My son, as a teen, has had the exact same experience I have with Dr. Allen. He had been to other Dermatologists in the past where not only was he treated as a number but he had awful results!! Now he's FANTASTIC!
I was extremely impressed with Lynnette Allen. I had such a positive experience during my visit. She is friendly and very welcoming. I experienced zero pain as Lynnette has a very easy touch. I would highly recommend her services to anyone interested in any face work.
I work in the medical field and have had my share of botox treatments in the past but by far lynette is the best. Her gentle touch and great eye for knowing what you need make her the only person I will see it refer friends too. She is amazing ! And I couldn't be happier
in Huntington New York. |
Lynette is so amazing and really gentle. She has a very good eye for what needs to be done. My first time with her and I'm going back! I switched from another practitioner.
in Huntington Station, NY |
Lynette is an amazing injector. Her technique is great. I have recently had my lips done and didn't even need to be numbed . I would highly recommend her to anyone.
She is not only a wonderful diagnostician, but a kind and compassionate person. A rare find and gem in the health profession to have both. Would highly recommend. After first appointment, I called back her office, to thank the office manager for scheduling the appointment. Both her patients and the practice she is affiliated with are blessed to have her. I found my permanent dermatologist and couldn't be happier.
in Lindenhurst, NY |
I always feel a little self conscious at the doctors, especially when I have to undress and show my not so proud parts. About a minute after meeting Lynette, I was discussing things comfortably and she was explaining procedures in a way I could understand without feeling talked down to. Such a professional with such a demeanor is hard to find. I highly recommend her.
in Melville, NY |
Very caring and thorough! Great bedside manners! Definitely recommend her to all.
Have you seen Lynnette Allen, NPC?
Are you Lynnette Allen?