Dr. Lynne Sheban, PHD

Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Sheban
2861 Shannon Ct Northbrook, IL 60062

Dr. Lynne Sheban, PHD is a psychologist in Northbrook, IL and has been practicing for 35 years. She graduated from University Of Illinois At Chicago in 1984 and specializes in psychology, cognitive & behavioral psychology, and more.

Dr. Sheban accepts

Dr. Sheban accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP
Tricare
TriCare for Life

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Sheban treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sheban

Dr. Sheban?
Dr. Sheban's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lynne Sheban, PHD
Lynne is a great listener who made genuine efforts to understand my issues. After diagnosing me, she walked me through how to treat my anxiety. She was even willing to observe me by placing me in a triggering situation and gave me advice on how to mitigate my anxiety, real time. I am happy to say I am fixed and back to leading a happy life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynne Sheban, PHD?
Her approach and techniques did not work well for me, but that may have just been a poor fit. My problem was with how she did her billing. She reassured me about cost and then delayed giving me information about cost because she hadn't gotten around to it because she was on vacation, which I found inconsiderate and unprofessional. I had to ask her repeatedly to get billed. And then when I did, I got hit with a $175 bill that I wasn't expecting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynne Sheban, PHD?
Dr. Sheban is wonderful. This has been the first time working with a therapist, and I am glad I chose to work with her. She is kind, compassionate, patient, and truly cares about helping you. Her open-mindedness makes talking easy, even when it can be scary to open up about your problems. I have only been working with Dr. Sheban for a couple of months now, and I’ve been able to relieve some stress of my depression and anxiety just by talking. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynne Sheban, PHD?
I've seen many therapists over the years, and Lynne is one of my two favorites. As other reviewers have commented, what sets her apart is her authentic compassion. Over time, I have come to consider her a close friend whom I trust and to whom I can tell anything. She has been my main support, advisor and confidante through a prolonged and difficult divorce, and now that my divorce is finalized, I look forward to working with her on other issues that are limitations in my life. She's a rare find.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynne Sheban, PHD?
She genuinely cares and is an incredible therapist! I would reccomend her to anyone, she has helped me through so much over the years. She never gave up on me even when I gave up on myself. I've made a lot of progress working her her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynne Sheban, PHD?
Very nice person who is very easy to talk to, non judgemental, open minded, helpful, and works with you, your insurance, and your budget, regardless of how big or small. She actually saw me for many months while I had absolutely no coverage or any way to pay at the time; basically for free (although I am paying her now as I write this which is what promoted this review since I looked up her info :-)) Lynne has the type of approach where she let's u do most of the talking and guides.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lynne Sheban, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sheban?