Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Lynna Lies, DC
Dr. Lynna Lies, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Seattle, WA. She has been practicing for 9 years.

6850 35th Ave NE Ste 9

Seattle, WA 98115

Learn about Dr. Lies

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

Dr. Lies does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders
  • Back Injuries
  • Back Sprain
  • Extremity Injuries
  • Head and Neck Conditions
  • Lower Back Injuries
  • Neck Pain

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Palmer College Of Chiropractic West
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Lies has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lies has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lies does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lies and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lies' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lies to family and friends
Dr. Lies' Performance
I've had chronic back issues for years, which made it difficult for me to work without pain. Dr. Lynna has kept me in great shape and ready to work for the past four years. She listens to my concerns, and makes adjustments without making me feel manhandled. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking relief. Thanks Dr. Lynna!
Seattle, WA |
Dr. Lynna at Westside Spine is an exceptional chiropractor! I suffered from headaches and chronic ear infections. Dr. Lynna took into consideration my needs and cured a condition I had for over 20 years. She knew I was nervous about the severe pain I was in and made me so comfortable! I feel better than I could have imagined without this nagging pain! THANK YOU!!!!
in Bothell, WA |
I have suffered with neck pain and lower back pain for the past fifteen years. Prior to my visits with Dr. Lynna Lies, I had gone to a few other doctors that merely made quick adjustments and sent me on my way. I always ended up in pain again and this cycle just continued. I can honestly say that I have never had a doctor that has listened so well to my concerns and made a point to make me feel welcomed and cared for. If you are looking for a doctor that will treat all of you, she is it.
Bothell, WA |
Dr. Lynna at Westside Spine is the best. She is always looking for the best ways to get you back to doing what you love. Dr. Lynna has helped me with my feet, knees, hands, neck, back and even my jaw. Because of her I am able to continue to hike, bike, play soccer, etc.
in Lynnwood, WA |
Sometimes you may end up seeing one of the other practitioners and they are not all good. Also, this group likes sell a large package of chiropractic care, physical therapy, and some access to unusual rehab equipment that was not helpful for me. This is VERY costly, and also VERY time consuming. Do not be misled by their claims that your problem will be resolved; mine was not. It seemed to me like the greed element was a little too much at work here.
Have you seen Dr. Lynna Lies, DC?
Are you Dr. Lies?