Lynn Masih, FNP-BC

Lynn Masih, FNP-BC

Family Medicine  |
Female
Lynn Masih, FNP-BC is a family medicine provider who practices in Burtonsville, MD.

3905 National Dr Ste 210

Burtonsville, MD 20866

• Federal Employee Program (FEP)

Learn about Lynn Masih

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Lynn Masih does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Urinalysis
  • VAP Lipid Testing
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Education data for Lynn Masih is unavailable at this time.

Lynn Masih has no awards or honors listed.

Lynn Masih has no media or publications listed.

Lynn Masih does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Lynn Masih and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Lynn Masih's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Lynn Masih to family and friends
4.5
Lynn Masih's Performance
Baltimore, MD |
I highly recommend Lynn Masih, CRNP at Burtonsville Family Health for all of your primary care and women's health needs! Lynn is by far the best provider I have encountered. Not only is she very knowledgable, but she is also incredibly skilled at educating and counseling her patients. I have seen her on numerous occasions and she truly listens and takes her time with you. Lynn genuinely cares about all of her patients and goes above and beyond to provide the best care!
in Silver Spring, MD |
i have never felt so ... understood... with my primary doctor.. Ms. Masih listens before speaking and then asks questions .. She makes me feel that I am part of my health treatment choices... I am seriously wondering what to do when i move out of the area next year..
in Laurel, MD |
My family and I have been extremely pleased with Lynn Masih as our Primary. She is a warm and caring professional. She is very knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to all your concerns. Every medical issue that I have brought to her attention has been addressed. There has never been a problem getting referrals when a specialist is needed. My family and I are so pleased with the care we have received from Lynn. The front desk ladies are also great. They are always friendly and courteous.
in Laurel Maryland |
I have complete confidence in the care I received by Lynn Masih, I feel like she has the old time family doctor investigative drive to gather enough information to make the correct recommendations for treatment. She truly cares about her clients health. I will recommend her to my friends and family.
Silver Spring, MD |
I have been seeing Lynn for a couple of years. She is truly amazing. She takes her time with her patients, listens, and is an excellent care giver! I have switched my entire family to her practice and they all feel the same. (Even my college age sons,... And that says a lot).
in Silver Spring, MD |
I am surprised to find someone who is unhappy with Lynn's care. There must of been a misunderstanding. I have always had top of the line care from Lynn. She is knowledgable, professional, caring and helpful. I highly recommend her!
Laurel, MD |
I see this provider multiple times and I did not receive appropriate patient care because she cares only collecting money. It is unfortunate a provider does not show care and not even try to help patients in resolving the presenting medical issues or suffer.
The care of my patients is my number one goal. I sincerely apologize that you felt like money/cost played a more important role than your care, but you truly matter. Though associating fees to care for ones health is tricky, there are costs. This is how healthcare is currently set up. I would have been willing to set up a payment plan, and have even seen patients with a balance. Care for people is why I became a Nurse Peactitioner. I hope that I could win back your favor or at least discuss it.
Silver Spring, MD |
Lynn Masih listens to you and takes the time to explain your ailments. If there is something not within her expertise, she does not keep prescribing one medicine after another. She recommends excellent specialists who get the job done. She also takes the time to explain lab results.
in Silver Spring, MD |
Had my first visit with Lynn this morning and it was great all around. She and all the staff were very friendly and easy to talk to. She took plenty of time to talk to me about why I was coming in so she could get a complete picture. I was impressed.
Have you seen Lynn Masih, FNP-BC?

Visit Lynn Masih

Lynn Masih accepts 4 insurance carriers
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)

Urgent Care Medicine