Lynn Frazier, APN

Gastroenterology ·  Female · Age 47

Lynn Frazier

Liver Wellness Center

8908 Kanis Rd Little Rock, AR 72205

Lynn Frazier, APN is a gastroenterology specialist in Little Rock, AR. She specializes in gastroenterology and nursing (nurse practitioner).

Lynn Frazier accepts

Lynn Frazier accepts the following insurance:

CoreSource
Qualchoice PPO
Tricare
United Healthcare HMO
Wells Fargo Insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arkansas

Check Lynn Frazier's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Fatty Liver Disease
  • Hepatitis B
  • Hepatitis B - Immune Response
  • Hepatitis C

As a advanced nurse practitioner, I believe in a holistic approach to care which includes novelty care and patient involvement. We have a caring and supportive team to help each patient through the journey of curing Hepatitis C. We offer the only Hepatitis C support group in the State of Arkansas which meets monthly and provides education about this curable disease

• Gastroenterology
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences

Lynn Frazier's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lynn Frazier

3.8

Lynn Frazier?
Lynn Frazier's Performance
What People Say About Lynn Frazier, APN
Summary: Waiting time was a nightmare. Clinic was packed and people were complaining that they had been there for more than 4 hrs! Dr. Frazier and staff were friendly. I went there 2 months ago and they told me in 2 weeks they were going to call me with results. 2 months later and NO call. I called and left voicemail. No luck. This place can't handle their workload. Don't waste your time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynn Frazier, APN?
My husband was referred to the Liver Wellness Center. Appointment date was within a week. His first and only appointment was about an hour long. He had a LOT of lab drawn, a liver ultrasound and even a comprehensive drug screen, which he found out about from the billing statement received in the mail. As he left this appointment, he was being scheduled for a liver biopsy, not knowing results from the test he just had. Insurance was billed $1500.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynn Frazier, APN?
She is absolutely wonderful. I was a difficult case to cure due to genotype and previous attempts at treatment but with perseverance and genuine caring she walked me through and I'm happy to say, cured me. She dealt with insurance and actually gave me samples to ensure that I was able to do treatments for an extended period. She's cured several of my friends as well. I just can't say enough good things about her! She's awesome :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynn Frazier, APN?
Over 2 hours to see Mrs Frazier. Over 30 minutes for blood draw, as nobody told the tech, or the tech failed to realize we were waiting. Failed to call us back with the results as promised. Called them the next week and they were not sure where results were. When they called us back with partial results they started to give us another patients results. Nurse had no clue what we were to do next or rest of results. They hung up on our primary care office twice while trying to get results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynn Frazier, APN?
Dr.Frazier is a doctor who really cares about my health, She will fight to the end to make me well even when I was scared and depressed she understood me. We need more doctors like her. I wanted to be cured right away and it did affect me mentally when I found that the first treatment did not work and I know I might have drove the ones who cares about me crazy. I am very sorry for the way I made them feel. Dr. Frazier stays very close to all her patients and her main concern is your health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynn Frazier, APN?
Dr. Frazier REALLY cares and has a great bedside manner. She actually listens to you AND your family to help with all your needs, not just medically, but emotionally. She has a way of making you feel better when you leave than you did when got there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynn Frazier, APN?

How was your experience with Lynn Frazier?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Lynn Frazier treats patients.

Compare Providers