Lynn Busch, MS

Lynn Busch, MS

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Female  ·
Lynn Busch, MS is a marriage & family therapist in Fort Worth, TX. She specializes in marriage & family therapy and psychotherapy.Read her story

2501 Parkview Dr Ste 305

Fort Worth, TX 76102

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Lynn Busch

Lynn Busch's bio

This content was provided by Lynn Busch "Specialties: My therapy approaches include cognitive-behavioral, solution-focused, family systems, and positive psychology. "

This content was provided by Lynn Busch "I believe that whatever problems life brings there are always solutions available. I work with you to find those solutions and to achieve a successful outcome for the issues that are creating unhappiness and chaos in your life. If you are in a problem relationship, in a life transition, in a difficult workplace situation, overwhelmed with too much to do and too little time in which to do it, worried about finances, or are just ready to make serious life changes then I can help. Call for an appt."

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Psychotherapy

Lynn Busch does not have any board certifications listed.

• Counseling Services
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

• Texas Christian University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1966

Lynn Busch has no awards or honors listed.

Lynn Busch has no media or publications listed.

Lynn Busch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Lynn Busch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Lynn Busch's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lynn Busch

Lynn Busch?
Lynn Busch's Performance
What People Say About Lynn Busch, MS
Lynn is wonderful! She has really helped with the things that have been affecting my life. I am able to see things better and look forward to moving on with life. She is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynn Busch, MS?
Lynn has been my counselor for several years and she has been wonderful. Her approach is very solution-focused and she's great at identifying (well, helping me identify, really) small, manageable things I can do to advance larger goals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynn Busch, MS?
Our marriage has been transformed since working with Ms. Busch. She has given us tools for improving our communication and we are happier than we have ever been.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynn Busch, MS?
Lynn has absolutely changed my life. She has helped me to see things differently, to develop new skills, and to almost rewire my brain. My life is now so much more enjoyable. I feel much more able to handle difficulties when they come along. I have been able to help others with the things I...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynn Busch, MS?

How was your experience with Lynn Busch?