Lynn Bednarz, LCPC

CounselingFemaleAge 67

Lynn Bednarz

New Horizons Counseling and Coaching Center

237 Southwick Ln Schaumburg, IL 60173

Lynn Bednarz, LCPC is a Counselor in Schaumburg, IL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Lynn Bednarz to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"As a compassionate and caring therapist, I will collaboratively and holistically help you achieve your specific goals. I welcome and respect people of all faiths, assuring you that there will be no pr..."

- Lynn Bednarz, LCPC

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Lynn Bednarz treats your condition or procedure

Lynn Bednarz's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Alcohol Related Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Anxiolytic Dependence
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Bipolar I Disorder
  • Bipolar II Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Major Depressive Episode
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Paroxysmal Nocturnal Dyspnea
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Preoccupation With Food
  • Spiritual Problems
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse
  • Substance Use Disorders

Lynn Bednarz accepts most major insurance plans.

Lynn Bednarz has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(847) 951-1457Find providers who accept this insurance

Lynn Bednarz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lynn Bednarz

7.547169811320755%

Lynn Bednarz?
  • Appointment scheduling (49)
  • Listened & answered questions (48)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (47)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
Lynn is an excellent therapist! She is a very patient, empathic, flexible, and kind person who goes above and beyond to ensure her clients receive quality care and support at all times. Lynn provides timely and highly valuable guidance on how to move forward with extremely complex and challenging life situations. She brings calm and reduces anxiety with her clients that are experiencing high stress. She provides a positive source of Godly wisdom and context (if desired) to relate scripture to challenges in the moment. I cannot recommend her enough as a therapist, she is a true servant leader with great compassion for all people.
May 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynn Bednarz, LCPC?
Lynn was God sent. I reached out to her when my marriage was in the middle of a crisis and honestly on the verge of divorce. When I first spoke with her, I knew immediately that we were a good fit. She was honest, compassionate and caring. She wasn’t trying to rush through our sessions and trying to move on. She really took the time to listen to us, pray with us and guide us to making healthier decisions. We are still with her but we are headed in the right direction and away from divorce. She definitely knows what she’s doing.
May 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynn Bednarz, LCPC?
She is such a kind and considerate therapist. She helps you learn tools to help with your struggles, and gives you the comfort of always being there for you. She is willing to provide help outside of office times, and always goes out of her way to accommodate to your needs. Overall an amazing person. :)
Tatiana – May 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynn Bednarz, LCPC?
I met Lynn last year online while researching some therapist in my area. The reviews on Lynn were great. I contacted her, we set up a meeting time and I knew after our meeting that Lynn would be the right counselor for me. She opened with prayer, was easy to talk to, compassionate, non judgemental and a Christian. I could tell she really cared about the issue I was going through. I valued her and her opinion and it felt good to be listened too. I really feel I gained a new friend. Lynn is a wonderful, caring person.
Beverly Jefferson – Feb 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynn Bednarz, LCPC?
My family has been greatly blessed through Lynn’s counsel. Her kind, humble demeanor is genuine, leading to breakthroughs that also come from the heart. Our son, who was the catalyst toward our search for a Counselor, was deeply depressed and angry, incapable to proceed without a skilled clinician. Lynn invested herself in ensuring he would improve and rise above his depression and anger. He is now well on the road to being through his issues. We’re also receiving family counseling from Lynn which has been clearing up many issues between us all. No one has felt anything but thankful for meeting with Lynn, individually or as a group. I highly recommend her as a dedicated, reliable and compassionate professional. She is a blessing.
Alan – Dec 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynn Bednarz, LCPC?
I met Lynn during the pandemic. I was looking for a therapist for my daughter. She experiences anxiety and stomach pain. So grateful to find her. Very kind and has a very calming voice. She is a great listener and very encouraging to my daughter, and helps me as a parent when it is hard to understand/know if I could be adding to my daughter's anxiety or just being a parent. She has helped me navigate my impatience of not understanding why something could be hard for my daughter when it seems simple to me. We have not had the experience of meeting in an office environment but Lynn is very prompt at taking our scheduled calls and sends a reminder. I encourage anyone who is needing help navigating the really hard stuff in life to reach out to her. She has expertise in multiple areas of therapy and counseling. We have had several discussions and I appreciate her counsel. I highly recommend Lynn to friends and family.
Dec 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynn Bednarz, LCPC?
Lynn is the most genuine person I have ever had as a therapist.. her skills and form of therapy has been consistent and it’s refreshing to speak with someone who allow God to direct therapy and our conversations.. truly grateful to know her and see her
Jasmine Pena – Aug 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynn Bednarz, LCPC?
It is very helpful to have a counselor who respects faith and creates an environment that is open and safe.
Apr 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynn Bednarz, LCPC?
To get healthy again I needed an Eating Disorder Therapist who was rooted in the word of God and He placed Lynn in my path. Lynn is respectful of people's passions and beliefs and I am so glad she was willing to step out there in faith with me so that I can attain wholeness. Her office space is warm and holistically beautiful just like her heart for her patients and work. It's nice to find someone who gets what it takes to help you heal your mind, body and soul.
Judy in Streamwood, IL – Sep 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynn Bednarz, LCPC?
Lynn is a very kind and compassionate counselor who respects her patients and meets them where they are. She is very open and willing to walk with you through whatever journey you are experiencing.
Anonymous – Jun 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynn Bednarz, LCPC?
Lynn is a caring and a very knowledgable about the bible. She is kind and considerate to your needs.
Apr 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynn Bednarz, LCPC?
Lynn is extremely professional and does an excellent job at getting the full story before helping her clients. I have seen other therapists in the past and no one compares to the level of service Lynn provides. She is truly dedicated to helping her patients live a peaceful life and address any roadblocks. I highly recommend if you are feeling a need for professional guidance.
Mar 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynn Bednarz, LCPC?
Lynn is a wonderful listener, problem solver, suggestion giver, and has helped me with a few different issues. She truly is caring and kind, wanting only the best for her patients.
Elk Grove Village, IL – May 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynn Bednarz, LCPC?
I have been a patient of Lynn Bednarz for the past 2 years and she has been a huge blessing in my life, guiding me through some very difficult times in life. Her knowledge, wisdom, patience, and caring all work together wonderfully. Lynn takes the time to really get to know and understand her patients. Lynn is very positive and uplifting and I always feel like my appointments are time well spent. Lynn helps me to move forward and progress in life!
kelly – Jan 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynn Bednarz, LCPC?
Lynn is very professional, patient, trustworthy with strong Christian belief. I felt very lucky to have found her.
Jun 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynn Bednarz, LCPC?

How was your experience with Lynn Bednarz?

As a compassionate and caring therapist, I will collaboratively and holistically help you achieve your specific goals. I welcome and respect...Read more

Hello!  And welcome!

Are you struggling with issues such as anxiety, depression or other life stressors?  It would be my privilege...

• Counseling