Lynette ElizaldeRobinson, CPM

Midwifery •  Female

Lynette ElizaldeRobinson

PRECIOUS BIRTH Midwifery Service

4630 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy Ste 214 Lafayette, LA 70508

Lynette ElizaldeRobinson, CPM is a midwife in Lafayette, LA. She graduated from Southeastern University Of The Health Sciences and specializes in midwifery and health education.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Practices at top hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Lynette ElizaldeRobinson accepts

Lynette ElizaldeRobinson accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check if Lynette ElizaldeRobinson treats your condition or procedure

• Pelvic Exams
  • Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Prenatal Care and Counseling
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Water Birth Delivery

Lynette ElizaldeRobinson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lynette ElizaldeRobinson

Lynette ElizaldeRobinson?
Lynette ElizaldeRobinson's Performance
What People Say About Lynette ElizaldeRobinson, CPM
I am a returning patient after 2 births and 1 miscarriage all under the care of Mrs Lynete as my primary caregiver. She’s the embodiment of warmth while maintaining my health and comfort as a priority. She’s extremely flexible with her schedule and appointments. I take a lot of comfort in her years of experience and wouldn’t trust anyone else in the birth of my babies.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynette ElizaldeRobinson, CPM?
The best decision I made concerning the birth of my son was having Lynette as my midwife! I've never been so well taken care of! She becomes part of the family during this experience. I love how she involved my then 7 year old daughter in the process as the "assistant midwife", teaching her how to check mama's belly and explaining the pregnancy and birth to her. And through the delivery of my son, her presence was calming for my husband and young daughter. Her assistant was wonderful as well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynette ElizaldeRobinson, CPM?
Lynette has been my midwife for both if my 2 pregnancies. No one can compare to the exceptional quality of care she provides. She is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, and devoted to her mother's and their babies. If you're looking for someone to spend time with you answering all your questions, discuss any concerns, ensure your health and safety and that of your baby, and provided unending support and encouragement from beginning to end, look no further. Love her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynette ElizaldeRobinson, CPM?
I am very blessed that Lynette Robinson attended the home birth of our baby. She provided wonderful support, love, knowledge, and guidance throughout my pregnancy, birth, and even beyond postpartum! Having her as my midwife gave me reassurance that my baby would be born in a safe and peaceful environment. I would LOVE to have her presence if a transport or hospital birth was needed. She helped me to feel empowered in body's ability to do what it was created to do. We had the best homebirth!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynette ElizaldeRobinson, CPM?
Ms. Lynette was nothing short of wonderful from the beginning of my home birth journey to the very end. She supported me through a miscarriage and was there with open arms, literally, when I became pregnant again. She’s did everything within her power to ensure my dreams were made a reality. She was also such an amazing teacher. My passion for birth led me to become a birth doula. Knowing that about me, she made sure to teach me all she could whenever the situation presented itself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynette ElizaldeRobinson, CPM?
There’s no one I trust more with bringing my babies into this world. I refer to her as the Ina May Gaskins of Louisiana because her midwifery knowledge and skill is truly the best around.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynette ElizaldeRobinson, CPM?
Lynette delivered both my daughters. I had a water birth at a birth center for my 1st and a home water birth for my 2nd. I would absolutely do it all again. Lynette is empowering and truly loves what she does. My husband and I learned so much from her wealth of knowledge. She encouraged us every step of the way and remains a text or call away anytime we need her,I recently asked her advice on a cold we all caught. She loves her families and is devoted to them long after the birthing process??
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynette ElizaldeRobinson, CPM?
I knew I wanted a midwife for my first birth at home. When I found Ms. Lynette I knew I made the right choice immediately. She helped calm my fears in every situation. Especially when she saved my sons life. She couldn’t find a heartbeat ( I was 40+2 ) and when she finally did it was 70bpm. I had to have an emergency c section to save his life. I never even went into labor. She was by my side thru the whole ordeal, and was my guiding light and I still consider her mine and my sons angel ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynette ElizaldeRobinson, CPM?
The absolute best care I have ever received in my life. She was the most attentive and caring professional for my birth with her in 2013 at gentle choices, and then a true hero for my emergency section in 2017. She truly provides personalized care to a level I could never express.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynette ElizaldeRobinson, CPM?
When I decided to birth outside of the hospital, I was praying I would be able to have Ms. Lynette as my midwife. I had heard so many great stories. We were so surprised, excited, and well-informed afrer leaving our 1st prenatal visit with Lynette and her staff. She answered all of questions and made us feel comfortable. Lynette assured me that women were made to do this. Lynette is so professional, knowledgeable, experienced, and full of life. I knew I was in the best hands the entire time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lynette ElizaldeRobinson, CPM?

How was your experience with Lynette ElizaldeRobinson?

From Heaven to Happiness,I see pregnancy, birth, and the growth of a family as one of the most beautiful things about humanity. As a Midwife for 20 years, I am privileged to help women and their partners make these experiences as positive and he...

• Midwifery
  • Health Education

Southeastern University Of The Health Sciences
1989
Weber State University
Philadelphia University-Midwifery

PRECIOUS BIRTH Midwifery Service

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Lynette ElizaldeRobinson treats patients.

73% Patient experience rating, 4% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2017)