Lyndsie Thompson, PA-C

Lyndsie Thompson, PA-C

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Lyndsie Thompson, PA-C is an ear, nose, and throat provider who practices in Salt Lake City, UT. She is 30 years old. Read her story

4000 S 700 E Ste 10

Salt Lake City, UT 84107

Learn about Lyndsie Thompson

See how frequently Lyndsie Thompson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ear Disorders

Lyndsie Thompson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Lyndsie Thompson's bio

This content was provided by Lyndsie Thompson "Lyndsie is a certified Physician Assistant who obtained her Master of PA Studies from the University of Utah School of Medicine in Salt Lake City, Utah. She trained in the recognition, diagnosis and treatment of multiple disease states and health concerns. Lyndsie specializes in Ear, Nose and Throat care with an added emphasis in facial plastics. She is driven to communicate well and establish strong rapport with all patients. Lyndsie excels in providing the best care for her ENT and cosmetic patients which is no surprise as she has always shown the utmost dedication in all aspects of her life. This was demonstrated as a student where she was Magna Cum Laude at Dixie State University, and an Honors Student, Cum Laude and a Graduation Speaker at Weber State University. While obtaining her Bachelor of Science, Lyndsie also minored in Spanish and Communications. She is bilingual speaking both Spanish and English."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Cosmetic Dermatology
  • Cosmetic Dermatology (Physician Assistant)
  • Dermatology
  • Dermatology (Physician Assistant)
  • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Otolaryngic Pathology
  • Otology
  • Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Plastic Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery (Physician Assistant)
  • Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck

Lyndsie Thompson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergic Rhinitis
  • Ear Disorders
  • Ear Infection
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Foreign Body in Nose
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hearing Disorders

• Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Myringotomy
  • Nasal Disorder Endoscopy
  • Nasal Packing for Epitaxis
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Posterior Nasal Pack
  • Suture Removal
  • Suture Soft Tissue Wound
  • Suture Uncomplicated Lacerations
  • Tympanometry
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Veterans Affairs Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Lyndsie Thompson has no awards or honors listed.

Lyndsie Thompson has no media or publications listed.

Lyndsie Thompson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Lyndsie Thompson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Lyndsie Thompson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Lyndsie Thompson to family and friends
Lyndsie Thompson's Performance
West Valley, UT |
I saw these reviews which helped me choose PA Thompson so I thought I'd leave feedback if it helps someone else. I saw her for my nosebleeds which had been a problem for many years. Everyone I saw just kept cautarizing my nose which would help for a small period but they just kept coming back. Lyndsie saw me on short notice and was able to help me make a long term plan that didn't require another cautery. I was impressed that she didn't just follow suit of what everyone else had done.
Kaysville, Ut |
I see Lyndsie for Botox injections. Before I started seeing her I was paying twice as much for the same effect somewhere else. I don't know what she does differently but it barely hurts and she is really fast. She's usually done before I really even notice. I didn't really know she did the cosmetic stuff until I saw her for sinus stuff a couple years ago. I'm happy I asked.
Provo, UT |
Very happy with my care with Lyndsie. I felt like she took the time to hear my concerns. I loved her staff as well.
Cottonwood Heights |
I was pleased with my experienced. Felt like I was listened to and taken care of.
Salt Lake City, UT |
I saw Lyndsie first for my crooked septum. She said I might need surgery but started me on some medications first just to make sure we couldn't help my breathing with medications. I was a little irrited so I followed up with Dr. Swenson who told me the exact same thing. He had me continue the same regimen. I got a little better and so we decided to fix it with surgery. He's a good surgeon. I saw Lyndsie for a lot of my post op. Did a good job cleaning out my nose.
Salt Lake City, UT |
I was nervous to see a PA honestly but I had such severe nosebleeds I was desperate to get in. The gal up front assured me she was a specialist. After my interaction with Lyndsie, I agree completely. She explained why I was having repeat nosebleeds very simply so I understood. She carterized my nose with what looked like a match stick but I havent had any nosebleeds since so I'm leaving this review. I'm so grateful to be able to sleep without worrying about waking up with blood clots in my throa
Salt Lake City, UT |
I feel like Lyndsie is very reasonable in the way she treated me. She took into consideration my line of work and made specific modifications to my regimen to make it easier to manage my symptoms. She spent time helping me look up the pharmacy with the lowest prices. Not a huge deal but it meant something to me that she cared about not starting something too expensive.
Salt Lake City, UT |
I've never had anybody sit down and explain things as thoroughly as PA Lyndsie. She really seemed to want me to understand the "why" of my treatment.
Salt Lake City, UT |
I see her regularly for wax removal. She is kind and skilled. I recommend her to all of my friends with ENT issues.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Very competent. She answered all my questions. It's obvious that she truly cares. Very impressed with this office.
Have you seen Lyndsie Thompson, PA-C?
Are you Lyndsie Thompson?

See our Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists at St. Mark's Hospital