Dr. Lyle Love, DC

General Medical Practice ·  Male

Dr. Love

Dr. Lyle Love, DC is a general medical practice specialist in Kirkland, WA. He specializes in general medical practice, chiropractic, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Love accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Love treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Love's conditions and procedures:

• Neck Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Weight Loss
  • Weight Loss Management

Wouldn't you want to use the same treatments and laser available only to the worlds best athletes? Dr. Love's Laser Joint Center is one of only 10 centers in the world where you can realize the benefits of a full power, 60 watt, High Intensity Class ...

• General Medical Practice

Dr. Love?
Dr. Love's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lyle Love, DC
RecentMost Helpful
Most effective neuropathy treatments I have ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
I lost over 42 pounds with Dr. Love's weight loss program. My wife signed up with me after 2 weeks and she lost 20 pounds. We feel like new people and our days feel twice as long because we have twice as much energy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
I thought I would never sleep more than 5 hours a night again with my neuropathy pain. My feet would kill me all day and make it impossible to sleep at night. Dr. Love gave me 9 treatments with the laser therapy and after the first few I felt a little better and then after the last few I felt completely new. Almost no pain whatsoever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
Dr. Love put an end to inflamed and aching ankles. I can walk all day now without pain which is just amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
I visited Laser Joint Centers in January for knee pain. My doctor said I did not need surgery and that it was "just the aging process" and "we all get old". I did not want to be taking pain pills everyday so I found Dr. Love and he insisted that laser therapy would help regenerate the actual cells in my knees. The therapy worked in the first month and even 5 months later I am living a pain free life. So thankful for this service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
The best thing about having my knees back is being able to walk the dog again. Years ago we would walk all over the neighborhood together and as my knees got worse the walks got shorter. After 4 sessions of laser therapy with Dr. Love we were able to walk to the Rite Aid (about a half mile) and back with out pain. 2 weeks later we walked all the way to the farmers market (about a mile) and back. I am so happy it is indescribable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
I visited Laser Joint Centers for my chronic knee pain. Dr. Love suggested 5 sessions, by the second session I was feeling better, by the 5th session the pain was completely gone. I am set for some maintenance appointments but so far after a month since my last treatment with the laser I am still pain free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
Living without knee pain due to my sessions with Dr. Love. He is very experienced and you can tell he has seen different type of knee issues over and over. In our consultation he told me exactly why my knees were giving me trouble and not to go through with surgery until after a month of laser therapy. I am so glad I chose therapy because I am pain free and sessions are painless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
Laser therapy for knee pain was the best decision I made for my care. Better results in a month than a year of physical therapy. I am now walking from my house to the shopping center about a mile away as my evening stroll where as before I could only get to the end of my street before turning back because of knee pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
Excellent doctor and caring staff. He always made me feel like his priority when I was in my appointments and rarely ever made me wait longer than 10 minutes in the waiting room. A wonderful experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
Dr. Love helped me recover from a knee injury. I previously sought care at a physical therapist office but that had a minimal effect on my pain. Dr. Love's laser therapy helped me recover faster and experience less pain. I recommend him to anyone who asks about my injury.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
I could not be happier with the results I have felt with Dr. Love's laser therapy. Pain that I have lived with for years is suddenly gone and I realized how much I have been coping with pain instead of enjoying life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
When you are in pain everyday for years you start to "live with it". Instead of thinking "my leg hurts" I began to actually hate my leg. I would wish it was not even there. When Dr. Love took me into his practice and started using the Laser I was bitter and jaded by failures in the past. All I can say now is he woke me up from a living nightmare. My leg is nearly pain free, the last five years feel like I was living day to day but now I am back as a person who loves life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
Dr. Love is a pleasure to see. His staff keeps appointments on time and Dr. Love is always ready and able to answer questions. It is a different experience than all the other busy doctor's I see who don't even know my name half the time. He solved a lot of pain issues in my knee and I would recommend him highly to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
I could tell Dr. Love was running late for a family event towards the end of the day but he insisted on staying with me through my first laser therapy session because he know how nervous I was. Afterwards he stayed with me for about 20 minutes discussing what I should do at home and answer all my questions. He is amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
Dr. Love addressed my shoulder pain with an all of the above approach with chiropractic and laser therapy treatments. When I went to my primary physician he said I could expect a recovery time of 3-4 months with physical therapy, Dr. Love had me back to my baseline within the first month and a half.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
I started seeing Dr. Love after a football injury to knee. He is recommended in my area by others who have received treatment. In most other cities a knee recovery of my type is at least a 2-3 month process, Dr. Love shortens it down to about 40 days.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
Laser Joint Centers under the oversight of Dr. Love is the best place to go for arthritis pain. I have been living with pain in my hands for about seven years. Since everything that my doctor mentioned did not work I was looking for alternatives and Dr. Love's website came up. I decided to give it a try and wept before leaving the office on the 3rd visit. That is how much the pain just disappeared. It is the greatest feeling in the world to not feel pain every time I grab for something.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
I started seeing Dr. Love for arthritis and in the first month my pain started to noticeably decrease and by the end of the second month it was completely managed. I still go in for sessions to maintain progress but not as often. His laser therapy works and is an amazing treatment.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Love?

Compare Providers