Dr. Lyle Love, DC

General Medical Practice ·  Male

Dr. Love

Laser Joint Centers

12063 124th Ave NE Kirkland, WA 98034

Dr. Lyle Love, DC is a general medical practice specialist in Kirkland, WA. He specializes in general medical practice, chiropractic, and more.

At a glance

• Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff . Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Love accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Love treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Love

Dr. Love?
Dr. Love's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lyle Love, DC
He is amazing! I’ve been going to him for at least 5 years and highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
Most effective neuropathy treatments I have ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
I lost over 42 pounds with Dr. Love's weight loss program. My wife signed up with me after 2 weeks and she lost 20 pounds. We feel like new people and our days feel twice as long because we have twice as much energy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
I thought I would never sleep more than 5 hours a night again with my neuropathy pain. My feet would kill me all day and make it impossible to sleep at night. Dr. Love gave me 9 treatments with the laser therapy and after the first few I felt a little better and then after the last few I felt completely new. Almost no pain whatsoever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
Dr. Love put an end to inflamed and aching ankles. I can walk all day now without pain which is just amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
I visited Laser Joint Centers in January for knee pain. My doctor said I did not need surgery and that it was "just the aging process" and "we all get old". I did not want to be taking pain pills everyday so I found Dr. Love and he insisted that laser therapy would help regenerate the actual cells in my knees. The therapy worked in the first month and even 5 months later I am living a pain free life. So thankful for this service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
The best thing about having my knees back is being able to walk the dog again. Years ago we would walk all over the neighborhood together and as my knees got worse the walks got shorter. After 4 sessions of laser therapy with Dr. Love we were able to walk to the Rite Aid (about a half mile) and back with out pain. 2 weeks later we walked all the way to the farmers market (about a mile) and back. I am so happy it is indescribable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
I visited Laser Joint Centers for my chronic knee pain. Dr. Love suggested 5 sessions, by the second session I was feeling better, by the 5th session the pain was completely gone. I am set for some maintenance appointments but so far after a month since my last treatment with the laser I am still pain free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
Living without knee pain due to my sessions with Dr. Love. He is very experienced and you can tell he has seen different type of knee issues over and over. In our consultation he told me exactly why my knees were giving me trouble and not to go through with surgery until after a month of laser therapy. I am so glad I chose therapy because I am pain free and sessions are painless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Love?

Wouldn't you want to use the same treatments and laser available only to the worlds best athletes? Dr. Love's Laser Joint Center is one of only 10 centers in the world where you can realize the benefits of a full power, 60 watt, High Intensity Class ...

• General Medical Practice