Dr. Lyle Love, DC

General Medical PracticeMaleAge 50

Dr. Lyle Love, DC is a General Medical Practice Specialist in Kirkland, WA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Love to book an appointment.

Dr. Love

Laser Joint Centers

12063 124th Ave NE Kirkland, WA 98034

Compare with other General Medical Practice Specialists

Compare Dr. Love with our nearby General Medical Practice Specialists at UW Medicine.

Make an appointment at UW Medicine today at (206) 829-4223.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of UW Medicine.

Dr. Love's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Love

Dr. Love?
  • Staff friendliness (39)
  • Explained conditions well (38)
  • Listened & answered questions (38)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
Had back issues and. Dr. Love helped in a big way.
Gregg Powers – Dec 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
He is amazing! I’ve been going to him for at least 5 years and highly recommend him!
May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
Most effective neuropathy treatments I have ever had.
Lyn in kirkland, WA – Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
I lost over 42 pounds with Dr. Love's weight loss program. My wife signed up with me after 2 weeks and she lost 20 pounds. We feel like new people and our days feel twice as long because we have twice as much energy.
Donald in Kirkland, PA – Jan 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
I thought I would never sleep more than 5 hours a night again with my neuropathy pain. My feet would kill me all day and make it impossible to sleep at night. Dr. Love gave me 9 treatments with the laser therapy and after the first few I felt a little better and then after the last few I felt completely new. Almost no pain whatsoever.
Brittny in Seattle, WA – Nov 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
Dr. Love put an end to inflamed and aching ankles. I can walk all day now without pain which is just amazing.
Sarah in Kirkland, WA – Aug 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
I visited Laser Joint Centers in January for knee pain. My doctor said I did not need surgery and that it was "just the aging process" and "we all get old". I did not want to be taking pain pills everyday so I found Dr. Love and he insisted that laser therapy would help regenerate the actual cells in my knees. The therapy worked in the first month and even 5 months later I am living a pain free life. So thankful for this service.
Rebecca in seattle, WA – May 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
The best thing about having my knees back is being able to walk the dog again. Years ago we would walk all over the neighborhood together and as my knees got worse the walks got shorter. After 4 sessions of laser therapy with Dr. Love we were able to walk to the Rite Aid (about a half mile) and back with out pain. 2 weeks later we walked all the way to the farmers market (about a mile) and back. I am so happy it is indescribable.
Isaac – Sep 22, 2017
Sep 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
I visited Laser Joint Centers for my chronic knee pain. Dr. Love suggested 5 sessions, by the second session I was feeling better, by the 5th session the pain was completely gone. I am set for some maintenance appointments but so far after a month since my last treatment with the laser I am still pain free.
seattle, wa – Aug 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
Living without knee pain due to my sessions with Dr. Love. He is very experienced and you can tell he has seen different type of knee issues over and over. In our consultation he told me exactly why my knees were giving me trouble and not to go through with surgery until after a month of laser therapy. I am so glad I chose therapy because I am pain free and sessions are painless.
seattle, wa – Aug 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
Laser therapy for knee pain was the best decision I made for my care. Better results in a month than a year of physical therapy. I am now walking from my house to the shopping center about a mile away as my evening stroll where as before I could only get to the end of my street before turning back because of knee pain.
Seattle, wa – Aug 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
Excellent doctor and caring staff. He always made me feel like his priority when I was in my appointments and rarely ever made me wait longer than 10 minutes in the waiting room. A wonderful experience.
Singapore, 01 – Aug 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
Dr. Love helped me recover from a knee injury. I previously sought care at a physical therapist office but that had a minimal effect on my pain. Dr. Love's laser therapy helped me recover faster and experience less pain. I recommend him to anyone who asks about my injury.
Milan in seattle, wa – Dec 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
I could not be happier with the results I have felt with Dr. Love's laser therapy. Pain that I have lived with for years is suddenly gone and I realized how much I have been coping with pain instead of enjoying life.
Jose in seattle, wa – Nov 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
When you are in pain everyday for years you start to "live with it". Instead of thinking "my leg hurts" I began to actually hate my leg. I would wish it was not even there. When Dr. Love took me into his practice and started using the Laser I was bitter and jaded by failures in the past. All I can say now is he woke me up from a living nightmare. My leg is nearly pain free, the last five years feel like I was living day to day but now I am back as a person who loves life.
Sam in Kirkland, pa – Oct 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
Dr. Love is a pleasure to see. His staff keeps appointments on time and Dr. Love is always ready and able to answer questions. It is a different experience than all the other busy doctor's I see who don't even know my name half the time. He solved a lot of pain issues in my knee and I would recommend him highly to friends and family.
Jennefer in seattle, WA – Sep 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
I could tell Dr. Love was running late for a family event towards the end of the day but he insisted on staying with me through my first laser therapy session because he know how nervous I was. Afterwards he stayed with me for about 20 minutes discussing what I should do at home and answer all my questions. He is amazing.
Rochelle in kirkland, wa – Aug 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
Dr. Love addressed my shoulder pain with an all of the above approach with chiropractic and laser therapy treatments. When I went to my primary physician he said I could expect a recovery time of 3-4 months with physical therapy, Dr. Love had me back to my baseline within the first month and a half.
Zackery in kirkland, wa – Jul 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?
I started seeing Dr. Love after a football injury to knee. He is recommended in my area by others who have received treatment. In most other cities a knee recovery of my type is at least a 2-3 month process, Dr. Love shortens it down to about 40 days.
Sam in kirkland, wa – Jul 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lyle Love, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Love?

Wouldn't you want to use the same treatments and laser available only to the worlds best athletes? Dr. Love's Laser Joint Center is one of only 10 centers...Read more

Dr. Love is a Seattle personality and a staple of the physical recovery community. Not only are our services second to none – we have partnered with...Read more

• General Medical Practice