Lydia Young, FNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Lydia Young

The Well Clinic

17534 Old Jefferson Hwy Ste B2 Prairieville, LA 70769

Lydia Young, FNP is a nurse practitioner in Prairieville, LA. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and psychiatry.

Lydia Young accepts

Lydia Young accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check if Lydia Young treats your condition or procedure

Lydia Young's conditions and procedures:

• Psychiatric Diseases

We guide patients into hope, wellness and life.

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Psychiatry

Lydia Young's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lydia Young

3.7

Lydia Young?
Lydia Young's Performance
What People Say About Lydia Young, FNP
Lydia Young is the most caring woman I've ever came across in the medical field! She truly understands her patients and she is very knowledgeable, like the above person stated, medicine management is one of her MANY strengths. Mrs Lydia is hands down the best. If you're looking for someone who understands your struggles and truly cares, look no further, its Mrs Lydia! She will help you anyway she can. Mckenzie
×Post a ResponseAre you Lydia Young, FNP?
I have been seeing Lydia for 8 years. I have followed her from practice to practice even if my insurance does not cover it. I would have not survived the multiple losses I have had without Lydia on my side.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lydia Young, FNP?
Lydia Young is the most caring person I know. She is very professional and personable. Medication management is one of her many strengths. I hope she never retires.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lydia Young, FNP?
Looking for a judgmental and egotistical mental health care provider? Then look no further than Lydia Young! I last saw Lydia when she suggested, without telling me the risk factors, prescribing me more than the maximum dosage of my antidepressant (I knew the max dose because the doctor had previously explained it to me). When I called her out on it, she said, "It's more than most people are comfortable prescribing but if you want it you can have it." Talk about caring about my safety!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lydia Young, FNP?
Lydia has been working with me and my wife for a couple years now. She has been understanding and patient all along the way. Me and my wife trust her with giving us the solutions to our problems. Thank you Lydia!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lydia Young, FNP?
Lydia Young is a relic from a very dated period in psychiatricy and needs to retire. Within 10 minutes of the appointment she was verbally assaulting me for having mental health issues, gave me medical advice that goes against everything any doctor would give you, and took the I'm the doctor, you're the patient; I'm better than you approach instead of listening to and talking with me. She kicked me out of her office after I stated the fact that she is a nurse practitioner and not a Doctor.
Sometimes it is in the best interest of the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Lydia Young, FNP?

How was your experience with Lydia Young?

Compare Providers