Dr. Luke Gibson, DC

Dr. Luke Gibson, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Luke Gibson, DC is a chiropractor in Morrisville, NC. He specializes in chiropractic.Read his story

101 Lattner Ct Ste 301

Morrisville, NC 27560

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
  • MedCost

Learn about Dr. Gibson

Dr. Gibson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gibson "Dr. Luke Gibson is a highly skilled chiropractor in Morrisville NC dedicated to providing gentle and effective care to patients of all medical backgrounds. He believes that excellent health begins with education and prevention and has made it his mission to enlighten patients to ways they can take greater control over their own health. Dr. Luke Gibson is committed to continuing education and remaining aware of the latest advancements in health and chiropractic. Dr. Luke Gibson is a native of Ohio, where he received his B.S. at Kent State University in 2007. His concentration in molecular and cellular biology inspired him to learn more about the physiology, biomechanics, structure and function of the human body. In 2010 he received his Doctor of Chiropractic at Palmer College of Chiropractic in Florida. Dr. Gibson's longtime passion for athletics, along with his professional training steered him towards treating athletes with various sports injuries. While attending Palmer he had a unique opportunity to treat the Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University track and field athletes, as well as their cross country athletes and coaches. Dr. Gibson is a licensed Chiropractic Physician in the State of North Carolina as well as board certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. He is a certified Graston Practitioner, which focuses on soft tissue injuries such as sprains and strains. His adjusting techniques include Gonstead, Diversified, Thompson, and Activator. Dr. Gibson is an active member of the North Carolina Chiropractic Association as well as the Florida Chiropractic Association. His future plans include completing the advanced training leading to the Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician designation."

This content was provided by Dr. Gibson "We use a series of proven, hands-on solutions to address common health issues like back and neck pain, auto accident injuries, chronic headaches, muscle pulls, and more. Instead of relying on medications or invasive medical procedures, many of our patients are able to recover using a wide range of Morrisville chiropractic services, including spinal manipulation, medical massage, therapeutic exercise, and decompression. We even offer ongoing lifestyle support to ensure patients have the proper nutritional and stress management tools to maintain long-term results.

If you are in search of a Chiropractor in Morrisville NC who can help you achieve goals far beyond pain relief, choose Dr. Luke Gibson at RTP Chiropractic. We invite you to explore our website to find out more about our services and contact our office to schedule your personal consultation. We look forward to serving you soon."

• Chiropractic

Dr. Gibson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders
  • Whiplash

• Low Back Procedure
  • Neck Pain Procedure
  • Physical Therapy

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Kent State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • Dr. John Lockenour
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic Florida
    Other Education | Completed 2010

Dr. Gibson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gibson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gibson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gibson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gibson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gibson to family and friends

Dr. Gibson's Performance

Dr. Gibson at RTP chiropractic has helped tremendously with my hip and lower back pain. He was so helpful in explaining what the issue was and stretches I could do at home to help relieve the pain.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Ever since moving to North Carolina, I have been looking for the right chiropractor. I met Dr Gibson one afternoon while participating in a 10k. He has help me manage and overcome all of my pain from a vigorous military career and has kept me active. I highly recommend Dr. Gibson at RTP...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We appreciate your service to our country and we at RTP Chiropractic are happy to help you function at your best. Thanks for trusting us with your healthcare needs!

I came to RTP Chiropractic in Morrisville after hurting my back at work. I was a bit unsure about Chiropractic care at first because I never had a need for it before but Dr. Gibson put my worries to rest. After leaving the first day my back felt much better and after continuing care it feels brand...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you so much for the kind words Gernon. Between the construction and the college football, you presented with quite the challenge and I thoroughly enjoyed taking it on with you! Thanks for trusting me and allowing me to be part of your healthcare team!

Nearby providers with similar experience