Dr. Luke Carlson, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 53

Dr. Carlson

Luke Carlson Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine

110 N Ankeny Blvd Ste 600 Ankeny, IA 50023

Dr. Luke Carlson, DPT is a physical therapist in Ankeny, IA. He graduated from Des Moines U and specializes in physical therapy and orthopedic sports medicine.

Dr. Carlson accepts

Dr. Carlson accepts the following insurance:

American Republic
Tricare
TriWest Champus
Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Alliance Select

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Iowa

Check if Dr. Carlson treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Carlson

Dr. Carlson?
Dr. Carlson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Luke Carlson, DPT
What a great place to receive physical therapy! Their receptionist, Jamie, makes you feel right at home. The family-like atmosphere is so welcoming! Kate is my physical therapist and she is excellent! Everyone there has played a large part in my recovery and I am so grateful! I highly recommend Luke Carlson Physical Therapy in Ankeny, IA. They are THE BEST!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Carlson, DPT?
Luke does an excellent job on explaining what is going on with your injury. He fits the therapy well to what you are able to do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Carlson, DPT?
I cannot say enough positive things about Luke Carlson and his staff. They are friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and professional. From my first visit to my last it was obvious that Luke and his staff were committed to getting me the PT I needed to get back to a normal routine. He definitely cares about his patients and their well being. I would highly recommend Luke Carlson.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Carlson, DPT?
I have gone to Luke for PT four times after surgeries. He is kind, positive, informative, funny and an awesome PT! I have recommended him in the past and will continue to tell people how excellent he is!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Carlson, DPT?
This is a down to earth and friendly environment. The staff is inviting when you walk right in the door and very caring about your needs. My experience in the past with physical therapy places this one is one of the best in my books. I had surgery about a year ago was very scared to go to physical therapy because of my past experience. When I started to go to Luke Carlson I knew this was the right place for me! 100 percent recommend “Luke Carlson Physical Therapy”! You will not be disappointed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Carlson, DPT?
I've had many PTs work with me over the years and by far this has been my favorite clinic and favorite PT's by far.. I'm always recommending their care to any and all others I meet!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Carlson, DPT?
Luke Carlson does great work! The office staff is friendly as well and appointments are very convenient. Definitely recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Carlson, DPT?
I cannot sing high enough praises of Luke Carlson! I have been to many different doctors throughout the last 10 years for neck, shoulder, and back problems. Dr. Luke has helped me the most. He takes his time, is unbelievably knowledgeable, and is an expert in his field. He has alleviated so much of the chronic pain I have been suffering. He also has educated me thoroughly on the problems I have, the causes, and how to treat them at home in addition to seeing him. He is the BEST!! :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Carlson, DPT?
I had a condition that was very unique. After consulting with my physician it was determined that I needed physical therapy to help resolve my condition. After coming here a few months my condition has improved and outlook is bright. Staff are great to work with and treat you with respect and compassion when working with you. Keep it up!
Thank you so very much for giving our clinic a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Carlson, DPT?
This place is not like any other. The staff is so friendly and down to earth. They truly care for you and your needs. I have been coming here for a while now because I had to get surgery. When I first started I felt like it would be awkward because I didn't know any of them. But it was truly the complete opposite. They treated me like I was apart of them and made me feel very welcome. If you are thinking of Physical Therapy, come to Luke['s! You won't be disappointed.
Thank you for your feedback, Peyton! It's nice to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Carlson, DPT?
My wife has worked in the physical therapy industry for over 15 years, so I have had lots of experience with many therapists. I can't say enough about Luke and his staff. Their approach to patient care is unlike anything I have ever experienced at any other clinic. You can tell they truly love what they do and that they genuinely enjoy working with each other. They not only treat your condition, but they also educate you, and make it fun. You are family when you are there. First class clinic!
What nice feedback, Todd! Thank you so much for...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Carlson, DPT?
Luke carlson PT is with no doubt the best PT clinic you could possibly come across. The staff is the upmost friendliest there is. They are a great group of people and they will make sure you are feeling yourself again or even better when you leave.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Conner!...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Carlson, DPT?
Luke started off well with me, but as time went on he was very tired and rude. I was always required to wait long before my appointment and it was very inconvenient. His workers seemed rude and it didnt seem like they enjoyed working there.
Sorry to hear you felt you had a bad experience,...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luke Carlson, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Carlson?

Luke will work with your personality to allow you to experience minimal pain and maximum results!

• Physical Therapy