Luke Buffum, PT

Physical Therapy •  Male • Age 44

Telehealth services available

Luke Buffum, PT is a Physical Therapist in Raleigh, NC and has over 22 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from 0 medical school in 1998. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Luke Buffum to book an appointment.

Trinity Wellness Center

Trinity Wellness Center200 Horizon Dr Ste 115 Raleigh, NC 27615
    • Sat: closed

Luke Buffum's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Luke Buffum

Luke Buffum?
What People Say About Luke Buffum, PT
Very professional and quick to adjust to weird positions that were a problem for me. Very easy to talk to and the PT is very productive on every visit.
Nicholas R. – May 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Luke Buffum, PT?
I have seen Luke for multiple injuries and I am always more than impressed. I always have his undivided attention with great treatment and care. He always listens and takes into consideration what I have to say. Not only Luke but Trinity has a whole is a great clinic, which has thoroughly impressed me.
Carmen H. – May 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Luke Buffum, PT?
Luke is a great physical therapist and always tries to do his best and come up with fun and innovative excersizes for people to do. He personalizes your rehab to get you back from an injury.
Sydney I. – Apr 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Luke Buffum, PT?
My experience with Luke have been amazing! He is very passionate about making sure that his patients are in respectable care and progressing well. My injury is not easy so with him making sure that my wound is healing correctly and keeping an eye out on it means a lot!
T. B. – Apr 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Luke Buffum, PT?
Getting to meet Luke for the first time and him telling me what my goals were, was very calming. This was my first major injury and I knew I was in good hands. From text messages to see if I was ok to telling me workouts to do. He guided me and set me up for success to where I could be stronger than where I was pre-injury. I couldn't tell you how scary things are not being able to do things you normally do and now getting back to some set of normalcy was huge for me.
Marco S. – Feb 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Luke Buffum, PT?
I had a positive experience working with both Luke and Andrew. I feel Luke has been able to take me to a higher level of recovery. He has been patient in listening to where I am every time I come. It has been extremely helpful that he has had personal experience with back pain so he could understand easier than a therapist who has never had back issues. Him sharing his personal experiences and what has helped him has been very beneficial. I have enjoyed working with Luke and if I need to come back would not hesitate to ask for him to be my therapist again.
A. A. – Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Luke Buffum, PT?
I was a runner at NC state a few years ago and came down with a hip injury that has put me out of running. With my MRI negative for any problems, but still having a lot of popping and pinching, Luke decided to work from EVERY angle to get my hip back into the right condition. He has taught me how to clean up my exercises and get motion back in my hip and I am forever thankful. He will go above and beyond to get you where you need to be and that is all I could ever ask for.
D. R. – Nov 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Luke Buffum, PT?
Luke's professionalism and expertise make him an excellent therapist, while his confidence in his knowledge, coupled with his kind demeanor, make him a wonderful care provider. His ability to recall my situation and progress from week to week was comforting reassurance that he placed great value on being super intentional about my care. I experienced improvement after every visit. What a gift to be treated by someone with such high personal and professional integrity.
Martha R. – Sep 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Luke Buffum, PT?
I have come here throughout this year and last year and each time he has been there to help me get through my shin splints. He has helped me with stretching and massaging my legs. Also he is really nice to talk to.
Jun 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Luke Buffum, PT?
I wish I didn't need PT, but since i do, i couldn't be luckier to have found Luke and the whole staff a Trinity Wellness. A bad cycling accident left me with two fractures in my back. After an unsuccessful trial with another clinic, I was referred to Luke and found out what real physical therapy is about. Over the years Luke has helped me flare ups and other injures related to my original injury. He always finds the right level of therapy and excercise to get me back living my life.
Apr 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Luke Buffum, PT?
Luke is an excellent doc to come to and very caring - Ade loves coming in for PT. This place is like family and we do appreciate all the services and attention given to us.
Apr 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Luke Buffum, PT?
Experience is great! I would recommend any seeking rehab to come here.
Apr 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Luke Buffum, PT?
I have been coming to Luke for many years off and on. I have also referred several friends and patients to Luke. He goes above and beyond.
Mar 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Luke Buffum, PT?
Mr. Buffum provides an excellent physical therapy session in first listening to my past week physical conditions and needs and provides feedback in assessing my current PT goals and needs. He provides a verbal assessment of what the session entails, asks for my understanding and then progresses through the PT session, all the while monitoring my progress through established goals and procedures. Mr. Buffum is professional in all procedures and punctual in utilization of time.
Mar 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Luke Buffum, PT?
I had seen other physical therapists and my pain continued to worsen, never getting any answers. After seeing Luke for a few sessions he was able to finally accurately diagnose and help me find some relief. He always has time to listen and take the necessary time to get me out of pain. I now can work pain free and enjoy time with my kids. I can't say enough good things.
Mar 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Luke Buffum, PT?

How was your experience with Luke Buffum?

Luke Buffum accepts

Luke Buffum accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check if Luke Buffum treats your condition or procedure

Luke Buffum's conditions and procedures:

• Dry Needling
  • Hip Injury

Luke H. Buffum is the owner and founder of Trinity Wellness Center and started the practice in January 2002 in the hopes of providing quality care in an old-fashioned, family-style atmosphere. Luke believe strongly in one-on-one individualized care a...

• Physical Therapy