Luke Buffum, PT

Luke Buffum, PT

Physical Therapy  ·

Luke Buffum, PT is a physical therapist in Raleigh, NC. He specializes in physical therapy.Read his story

Trinity Wellness Center

• Dry Needling
  • Hip Injury
  • Physical Therapy
  • Sports Injuries

Luke H. Buffum is the owner and founder of Trinity Wellness Center and started the practice in January 2002 in the hopes of providing quality care in an old-fashioned, family-style atmosphere. Luke believe strongly in one-on-one individualized care a...

• Physical Therapy

Luke Buffum's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Luke Buffum

Luke Buffum?
Luke Buffum's Performance
What People Say About Luke Buffum, PT
Recent
I was a runner at NC state a few years ago and came down with a hip injury that has put me out of running. With my MRI negative for any problems, but still having a lot of popping and pinching, Luke decided to work from EVERY angle to get my hip back into the right condition. He has taught me how to clean up my exercises and get motion back in my hip and I am forever thankful. He will go above and beyond to get you where you need to be and that is all I could ever ask for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Luke Buffum, PT?
Luke's professionalism and expertise make him an excellent therapist, while his confidence in his knowledge, coupled with his kind demeanor, make him a wonderful care provider. His ability to recall my situation and progress from week to week was comforting reassurance that he placed great value on being super intentional about my care. I experienced improvement after every visit. What a gift to be treated by someone with such high personal and professional integrity.
×Post a ResponseAre you Luke Buffum, PT?
I have come here throughout this year and last year and each time he has been there to help me get through my shin splints. He has helped me with stretching and massaging my legs. Also he is really nice to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Luke Buffum, PT?
I wish I didn't need PT, but since i do, i couldn't be luckier to have found Luke and the whole staff a Trinity Wellness. A bad cycling accident left me with two fractures in my back. After an unsuccessful trial with another clinic, I was referred to Luke and found out what real physical therapy is about. Over the years Luke has helped me flare ups and other injures related to my original injury. He always finds the right level of therapy and excercise to get me back living my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Luke Buffum, PT?
Luke is an excellent doc to come to and very caring - Ade loves coming in for PT. This place is like family and we do appreciate all the services and attention given to us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Luke Buffum, PT?
Experience is great! I would recommend any seeking rehab to come here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Luke Buffum, PT?
I have been coming to Luke for many years off and on. I have also referred several friends and patients to Luke. He goes above and beyond.
×Post a ResponseAre you Luke Buffum, PT?
Mr. Buffum provides an excellent physical therapy session in first listening to my past week physical conditions and needs and provides feedback in assessing my current PT goals and needs. He provides a verbal assessment of what the session entails, asks for my understanding and then progresses through the PT session, all the while monitoring my progress through established goals and procedures. Mr. Buffum is professional in all procedures and punctual in utilization of time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Luke Buffum, PT?
I had seen other physical therapists and my pain continued to worsen, never getting any answers. After seeing Luke for a few sessions he was able to finally accurately diagnose and help me find some relief. He always has time to listen and take the necessary time to get me out of pain. I now can work pain free and enjoy time with my kids. I can't say enough good things.
×Post a ResponseAre you Luke Buffum, PT?

How was your experience with Luke Buffum?

Trinity Wellness Center