Luis Perez, MSN

Luis Perez, MSN

Adult Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Male
Luis Perez, MSN is an adult health nurse practitioner in Colorado Springs, CO. He specializes in adult health nursing (nurse practitioner), endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism, and more.

3207 N Academy Blvd

Colorado Springs, CO 80917

• Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Luis Perez

• Adult Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Luis Perez does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Education data for Luis Perez is unavailable at this time.

Luis Perez has no awards or honors listed.

Luis Perez has no media or publications listed.

Luis Perez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Luis Perez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Luis Perez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Luis Perez to family and friends

Luis Perez's Performance

My primary physician referred me to Mr Perez and I'm thrilled he did!! Luis is up to date on all the latest insulin pumps and diabetic medications. We discussed my treatment options and I couldn't be happier with the care & results!! Definitely recommend him to anyone!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have an ongoing condition and had insurance changes at the beginning of the year. Luis has gone above and beyond to get me the medication/sinsulin pump I need. He had to create a bunch of paperwork and write letters of why i needed the medication/pump in order for it to be approved with my new...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I've seen many doctors,nurses and other professionals for my diabetes for over 40 years. Mr Perez is way up at the top with the best of them all! He is incredible and has explained all the new drugs to me and pump information too to see what I think is best for me. He listens, explains things so I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Cant say enough great things about Mr Perez. HIghly recommend him to all my family and friends when they need diabetes care. He is very thorough and has greatly improved my levels and I am under much better control now that I have him to help me. He is wonderful!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
It is well worth the drive from Pueblo to see Luis. He is excellent at his job and sincerely cares about his patients. He goes above and beyond to help me. Many thanks!
Are you Luis Perez?