Luis Perez, MSN

Luis Perez, MSN

Adult Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Male
Luis Perez, MSN is an adult health nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Colorado Springs, CO.

3207 N Academy Blvd

Colorado Springs, CO 80917

• Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Luis Perez

• Adult Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Luis Perez does not have any board certifications listed.

• High Cholesterol
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Disease
  • Pituitary Disease
  • Thyroid Disease

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Education data for Luis Perez is unavailable at this time.

Luis Perez has no awards or honors listed.

Luis Perez has no media or publications listed.

Luis Perez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Luis Perez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Luis Perez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Luis Perez to family and friends
Luis Perez's Performance
in Fountain, CO |
My primary physician referred me to Mr Perez and I'm thrilled he did!! Luis is up to date on all the latest insulin pumps and diabetic medications. We discussed my treatment options and I couldn't be happier with the care & results!! Definitely recommend him to anyone!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I have an ongoing condition and had insurance changes at the beginning of the year. Luis has gone above and beyond to get me the medication/sinsulin pump I need. He had to create a bunch of paperwork and write letters of why i needed the medication/pump in order for it to be approved with my new insurance company. I dislike that he had to do all this additional work, but it was really working for me so I wanted to continue on it. I'm doing great with my pump and can't thank him enough!! A++++
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I've seen many doctors,nurses and other professionals for my diabetes for over 40 years. Mr Perez is way up at the top with the best of them all! He is incredible and has explained all the new drugs to me and pump information too to see what I think is best for me. He listens, explains things so I can understand it and is truly pure gold! Definitely recommend him to anyone!!!!! Can't say enough great things about him.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Cant say enough great things about Mr Perez. HIghly recommend him to all my family and friends when they need diabetes care. He is very thorough and has greatly improved my levels and I am under much better control now that I have him to help me. He is wonderful!!!
in Pueblo, CO |
It is well worth the drive from Pueblo to see Luis. He is excellent at his job and sincerely cares about his patients. He goes above and beyond to help me. Many thanks!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Luis is truly a blessing! He listened to me and got me on the right track! I am feeling incredible and it's due to his care and guidance. Diabetes is hard at times, but he makes it manageable. I apprecaite his enthusiasm and expertise!!!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Can't say enough great things about Mr Perez. He is very helpful and an excellent provider of care for my diabetes.
in Manitou, CO |
Several people recommended I go see Mr Perez since I was having difficulty managing my diabetes. Mr. Perez was like a partner, manager, health care expert and cheerleader all in one. He encouraged me and gave me confidence that I could do it. As a result of his care, My labs were the best they have ever been and I can't be more thankful!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I feel so fortunate to have met Luis Perez. I have had diabetes for forty years and Luis has educated me more in the last eight years than I ever before. He always is concerned about me and always has the time and the knowledge to get me through my health issues. I have seen a myriad of doctors and health partners and Luis Perez is at the top of my list. I always know that he is in my corner when it comes to procuring the right medical equipment and advice! He cares!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I have followed Luis to 3 practices because I love the level of care that he provides. I really appreciate Luis' knowledge of endocrinology and that he has personal experience with what it "feels" like to be on a thyroid hormone medication. Every time I see Luis he asks me "How are you feeling?" because he wants to know what I feel not just what the numbers from the blood work say. I appreciate that I get to be a part of my medical choices. I feel blessed to be under Luis' Excellent care!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I have been seeing Mr. Perez for 4 years, I have thyroid cancer and honestly he is what keeps me sane through this crazy journey. I have followed him to two different practices as I will not go to anyone else! There have been times that I have been so scared and hopeless because of the way I have felt but Mr. Perez always gets my medications back on track. His knowledge and professionalism is top notch, he is a true gem! I am truly blessed to have him in my corner.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Being a thyroidectomy patient (before Luis), I choose to see Luis, vs an endo (md) because majority of the time they don't know/understand how to treat hyper/hypo thyroidism.This man is an angel! Instead of pushing meds and changing doses, he asks me every time I visit him, "How r u feeling?". He runs tests most docs won't (but needed&rqstd by me). He doesn't treat you to a #. He want's you at optimal levels. Most docs treat patients to blood results vs how a patient is feeling. Thank you Luis!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Luis prescribed me a new medication, he didn't follow the pharmaceutical company's plan of action to secure Rx approval from my insurance company, and the drug coverage was denied. I asked that I be allowed to pay out-of-pocket, which Mr. Perez wouldn't facilitate. Instead he twice sent me on a wild goose chase telling me to call the pharmaceutical company. I later received a notice from him that he intends to "discharge me from the practice.
Have you seen Luis Perez, MSN?
Are you Luis Perez?