Contact provider for availability

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Del Rio III

Health & Spine Medical Center

820 Palmway St Kissimmee, FL 34744

Dr. Luis Del Rio III, DC is a chiropractor in Kissimmee, FL and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Life University in 2005 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Del Rio III's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Del Rio III

Dr. Del Rio III?
Dr. Del Rio III's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Luis Del Rio III, DC
RecentMost Helpful
Absolutely adore the staff! Always feel welcomed as soon as I walk in through the door. Very helpful and professional practice. I wouldn’t suggest any other chiropractor than Peak Health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Del Rio III, DC?
i usually dont waste my time doing reviews but for them i will for sure. his staff is amazing at health and spine wellness. i deql with dr carrion and he dosent have a profile on here but i had to leave a review based on my experience with the rest of the staff i woukd have to say i woukd have no problem using del rio as well
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Del Rio III, DC?
He estado en el centro médico de salud y columna vertebral durante unos meses por mi accidente automovilístico y no podría estar más feliz de que este fuera el centro en el que me recomendaron. el doctor y el personal son súper amigables y acogedores. la ubicación está a solo 10 minutos de mi casa, que también es una ventaja!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Del Rio III, DC?
I have had a great experience. The entire staff are extremely nice and attentive to my needs. They exceeded my expectations, and really show genuine interest for my well being. I have felt an improvement in my symptoms thanks to their expertise. I really enjoy going to therapy because I know I am going to be treated with excellence, and when I leave I am going to feel much better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Del Rio III, DC?
Very friendly and kind .. love the staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Del Rio III, DC?
I love going to my therapy appointments. The staff is so professional doing their job and I would recommend anyone else to this doctor/chiropractor office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Del Rio III, DC?
Awesome staff!!! Great costumer service, they care for you and your health and really work hard to make you feel better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Del Rio III, DC?
The ladies at therapy treat me like they knew me for years. They greet u with a smile n a hug. Love coming here
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Del Rio III, DC?
Great guy he cares about your health and pain that you have just go to infinite health and spine
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Del Rio III, DC?
Dr. DelRio is fantastic! He know exactly what to do with little- no explanation from me. I would recommend this place to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Del Rio III, DC?
My experience has been wonderful and the staff is great, especially Kayla! The doctor is very knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable with the process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Del Rio III, DC?
Great ambiance the minute you walk in. All staff is professional and caring to your needs. Great place for healing. Al Hernandez
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Del Rio III, DC?
I was given the most amazing experience from the team at infinite and spine center there welcoming and positive energy from the ladies at the front desk is super. It's very relaxing and smells great as soon as you walk in. As well as attention to my pain i enjoy the treatment you will always be recieved with a smile. Excelent and Very professional and your appointments will always be reminded by text and a phone call.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Del Rio III, DC?
Absolutely awesome Dr. and staff.... everyone is so caring and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Del Rio III, DC?
Very good atmosphere, very professional felt very comfortable, doctors are very clear in their explanation of therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Del Rio III, DC?
I am a " snowbird" from Wisconsin. I needed some adjustments. I found this wonderful office in Kissimmee. I felt welcomed and comfortable from the very first visit. Excellent care from Doctors and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Del Rio III, DC?
Great doctor, professional staff, in a clean/state of the art facility. These guys are just fantastic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Del Rio III, DC?
Nice clean location and office. They work with your schedule and basically work with your availability. Supportive and gentle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Del Rio III, DC?
This is actually place to be whenever someone is having pains . It's helping me a lot the services are awesome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Del Rio III, DC?
This center is always on top of anything I need there pride themselves at being amazing in customer care
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Del Rio III?

• Chiropractic

2001

Dr. Del Rio III accepts

Dr. Del Rio III accepts the following insurance:

AvMed

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Del Rio III treats your condition or procedure