Dr. Luis Del Rio III, DC

Dr. Luis Del Rio III, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Luis Del Rio III, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Kissimmee, FL. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 12 years.

820 Palmway St

Kissimmee, FL 34744

• AvMed

Learn about Dr. Del Rio III

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine

Dr. Del Rio III does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Univeristy Of Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Life University
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Del Rio III has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Del Rio III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Del Rio III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Del Rio III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Del Rio III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Del Rio III to family and friends
Dr. Del Rio III's Performance
Very friendly and kind .. love the staff
in Kissimmee,Fl |
I love going to my therapy appointments. The staff is so professional doing their job and I would recommend anyone else to this doctor/chiropractor office.
in Tampa, FL |
Awesome staff!!! Great costumer service, they care for you and your health and really work hard to make you feel better!
in Kissimmee, FL |
The ladies at therapy treat me like they knew me for years. They greet u with a smile n a hug. Love coming here
in Kissimmee, FL |
Great guy he cares about your health and pain that you have just go to infinite health and spine
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. DelRio is fantastic! He know exactly what to do with little- no explanation from me. I would recommend this place to everyone!
Orlando, FL |
My experience has been wonderful and the staff is great, especially Kayla! The doctor is very knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable with the process.
in Kissimmee, FL |
Great ambiance the minute you walk in. All staff is professional and caring to your needs. Great place for healing. Al Hernandez
in Kissimmee, FL |
I was given the most amazing experience from the team at infinite and spine center there welcoming and positive energy from the ladies at the front desk is super. It's very relaxing and smells great as soon as you walk in. As well as attention to my pain i enjoy the treatment you will always be recieved with a smile. Excelent and Very professional and your appointments will always be reminded by text and a phone call.
in Kissimmee FL |
Absolutely awesome Dr. and staff.... everyone is so caring and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend!
in Kissimmee,Fl |
Very good atmosphere, very professional felt very comfortable, doctors are very clear in their explanation of therapy.
Kissimmee, FL |
I am a " snowbird" from Wisconsin. I needed some adjustments. I found this wonderful office in Kissimmee. I felt welcomed and comfortable from the very first visit. Excellent care from Doctors and staff.
in Kissimmee, FL |
Great doctor, professional staff, in a clean/state of the art facility. These guys are just fantastic!
in Kissimmee |
Nice clean location and office. They work with your schedule and basically work with your availability. Supportive and gentle.
Kissimmee, FL |
This is actually place to be whenever someone is having pains . It's helping me a lot the services are awesome.
in Orlando, FL |
This center is always on top of anything I need there pride themselves at being amazing in customer care
in Orlando, FL |
The staff is extremely attentive and very friendly! I've been going here for a month because of a car accident and everyone here is knowledgeable and effective. Some sessions are even fun. There is always room for appointments even if it is the craziest time of the year. They have made my transition back into a normal healthy routine much easier. Coupled with highly educated people, an increasingly welcoming staff, and top notch technology, a patient cant be happier.
in Kissimmee, FL |
I've never met such a awesome team until I came here . Great place to come if your out of alignment .
in Kissimmee, FL |
Very respectfull people work there. I would recommend this place to anyone who is suffering with pain.
in Florida |
All I have to say wow service is all I ever receive no matter what day it is they always meet my needs in every way possible they are awesome .
in Kissimmee, FL |
The entire staff at Dr. Del Rio's office are very friendly and professional.
in Kissimmee, FL |
Very nice place to be for your treatments I enjoy every time I come
in Kissimmee, FL |
Very helpful, always good in answering any questions that you have. Would recommend Dr. Del Rio.
in Kissimmee, FL |
The staff here at the office are really friendly,I would really recommend them
in Kissimmee, FL |
Dr. Del Rio and staff are very dedicated, helpful, and caring with patients. I really appreciate their service and kindness!!!!!!!!
in Kissimmee, FL |
Good doctor quick waiting room
in Kissimmee, FL |
These guys are awesome and I would recommend Dr. Del Rio to anyone suffering in pain.
in Orlando, Florida |
It was great.
Have you seen Dr. Luis Del Rio III, DC?
Are you Dr. Del Rio III?