Luis Arrondo, CHIRMD

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 62

Luis Arrondo
1101 S Winchester Blvd Ste J210 San Jose, CA 95128

Luis Arrondo, CHIRMD is a chiropractor in San Jose, CA. He specializes in chiropractic.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Luis Arrondo accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Luis Arrondo treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Luis Arrondo, CHIRMD...

Offer weekend visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Luis Arrondo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Luis Arrondo

Luis Arrondo?
Luis Arrondo's Performance
What People Say About Luis Arrondo, CHIRMD
I have been going with Dr. Luis Arrondo for the past 5 years and I can't stop thanking him for what he has done for me and for my mother in Law. She had Cancer and after her second surgery she had extra 46 pound of fluids, we were at Stanford for 43 days and they couldn't help out anymore with getting fluids away. Dr. Arrondo gave me several pills and also, his shake and in 15 days her fluids were gone. Dr. Phoultsides at Stanford was impressed for seeing her better than ever and told us continue doing what you are doing because her health is getting back in shape. Thank you Dr. Arrondo
Esmeralda Rodriguez – Nov 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Luis Arrondo, CHIRMD?
I have been one of Dr. Arrondo's patients for seven years. I am 75 years old, take no prescription drugs, have excellent overall health, and make more informed food and health choices because of Dr. Arrondo's help and advice. His patient, informative approach with me is just what I needed! He has adjusted my neck and back when necessary, manipulated and loosened some of my too-tight joints and ligaments, and given me sound exercise and stretching advice.
healthgradesjeepster in Elgin, IL – Oct 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Luis Arrondo, CHIRMD?
I have seen Dr. Arrondo for several years now. I have been dealing with back problems after having had surgery, and Irritable bowel sysdrome with diarhea. He has helped me immensely with both issues and without the use of extra drugs, just supplements. His calm and reassuring nature helped me get thru both issues. There was a time before I started seeing Dr. Arrondo that I thought I would always be dealing with these problems. He has helped my body heal and my symptoms disappear!
J Jean in Barrington, IL – Oct 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Luis Arrondo, CHIRMD?
I came in for an appt with Dr. Arrondo while I was in town visiting a friend (she is a patient of his). He is an amazing chiropractor and I only wish I lived closer or could come visit more frequently for appointments. I have been seeing a chiropractor where I live for the past 10 years, but need to go back every week or 2 weeks to have the same adjustment done. It seems like the same issues keep creeping back in. When I saw Dr. Arrondo he explained how his adjustment would be different and that
Heather in Lake Zurich, IL – Oct 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Luis Arrondo, CHIRMD?
Dr Arrondo is scientific and analytical in approach, has good bedside manner, and his patients really like him. From the moment you enter the office, the staff, the patients, and Dr. Arrondo are happy and receptive to each other. It's a supportive and healing environment. And in all of my visits, Dr. Arrondo has been very attentive and willing to be thorough and take his time with me.
Dan G in Mountain View CA – Oct 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Luis Arrondo, CHIRMD?
I went to see Dr. Arrondo after pulling a muscle on a run. Two very friendly office assistants saw my appointment notes and immediately had me use a machine which uses electromagnetic frequency, light waves along with a soothing sound to help repair the injury. I then went into his office where he asked me many diagnostic questions, watched my muscle ability, then gave me one small adjustment and some supplements to help the body naturally repair itself. The very next day I was 75% better!
Mjean in Santa Clara, CA – Oct 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Luis Arrondo, CHIRMD?
Dr Arrondo cares about my health and it shows by the level of research and concern he puts into my healing. Over the years, each ailment I present to him, he takes a significant amount of time to discern the best level of treatment. Currently, I am a new nursing mom and he suggested some supplements to help with milk production. From day one, they have helped me and when you're struggling to produce milk, it is extremely stressful for you and your baby. I completely trust you. Thank you!!!
KimmyK in Broomfield, CO – Oct 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Luis Arrondo, CHIRMD?
Dr. Arrondo cares a lot for his patients' well-being and goes beyond to help everyone out. The best thing of all is that he uses natural supplements and not medical drugs to help people with their health problems. I have seen people in his clinic come from Oregon, Los Angeles, even met other patients who schedule over the phone appointments for relatives in Mexico. Great doctor overall who has helped thousands of people with their health issues. The only doctor I bring my family to.
S.H in CALIFORNIA – Oct 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Luis Arrondo, CHIRMD?

How was your experience with Luis Arrondo?

• Chiropractic