Lucy Vaughters, PA

Lucy Vaughters, PA

Homeopathy  ·
Female  ·
Lucy Vaughters, PA is a homeopath in Edmonds, WA and has been practicing for 34 years. She graduated from Drexel University College Of Medicine in 1984 and specializes in homeopathy, physician assistant (pa), and more.

617 Dayton St

Edmonds, WA 98020

Learn about Lucy Vaughters

This content was provided by Lucy Vaughters "I bring my training and expertise in both allopathic (conventional) medicine and homeopathic medicine to every patient I see. I take the time to listen carefully to each patient, so I can determine where the roots of the problem lie. Then, I draw from my large tool-bag of conventional, homeopathic, and natural modalities to provide the very gentlest, safest, most effective treatment for the problem. I was  board-certified in  allopathic medicine (as a PA) for over 30 years, and  now in homeopathic medicine since 1996."

• Homeopathy
  • General Medical Practice
  • Physician Assistant (PA)

Lucy Vaughters does not have any board certifications listed.

• Physical Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Dartmouth College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1974
  • Drexel University College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1984

Lucy Vaughters has no awards or honors listed.

Lucy Vaughters has no media or publications listed.

Lucy Vaughters does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Lucy Vaughters and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Lucy Vaughters' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lucy Vaughters

Lucy Vaughters?
Lucy Vaughters' Performance
What People Say About Lucy Vaughters, PA
RecentHighestLowest
After a series of other health practitioners had been unable to help me with the profound loss of my sense of taste, I began working with Lucy. Over the past 5+ years our collaboration has lead to marked improvement with this as well as a list of other challenging health issues. I always find our...Read More
Kathleen in Seattle, WA – Feb 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Lucy Vaughters, PA?
Lucy is exceptional. She found a remedy that has cured me of the complicated grief, following my son's death, that had immobilized me. I feel like I have a new life!
Blair in Seattle, WA – Jan 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Lucy Vaughters, PA?
I have been a patient of Lucy's for 20 years. Her standard of care is of the highest degree. She stays current on emerging trends in homeopathy; at the same time, she is sensible and knowledgeable about allopathic practices, when they are advised. She listens objectively and is skilled at...Read More
Seattle, WA – Jan 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Lucy Vaughters, PA?
Lucy is very experienced with homeopathy. She's able to apply her extensive knowledge of homeopathic remedies with a strong intuition to find just the right solution.
Redmond, WA – Jan 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Lucy Vaughters, PA?
Lucy has approached my health issues with recommendations that have given me the best results for sustaining health and preventing problems in the future. Her background in allopathic medicine brings a full circle approach. I highly recommend her to many of my friends and family.
Lynnwood, WA – Jan 24, 2016
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Lucy Vaughters?