Lucy Hu, LAC

AcupunctureFemale

Lucy Hu
1543 Lafayette St Ste A Santa Clara, CA 95050

Lucy Hu, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Santa Clara, CA. Be sure to call ahead with Lucy Hu to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Lucy Hu treats your condition or procedure

Lucy Hu accepts

Lucy Hu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lucy Hu

3.0

Lucy Hu

I saw Dr. Hu on 6/15, 6/24 and 8/12 of 2016. Before I scheduled the first appointment, she said she would charge me the cash price of $100/first visit, $85/subsequent on the spot and bill insurance after. She will refund me after insurance pays for the visit. Insurance paid her on 7/31 of my first visit, I told her about it during visit on 8/12 and showed her the document, she refused to refund me then stating she needs to ensure she has the check. Until today, no refund (10/18/2016)
Fremont, CA – Oct 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Lucy Hu, LAC?

How was your experience with Lucy Hu?

• Acupuncture

Does Lucy Hu, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Lucy Hu accepts your insurance.

Where is Lucy Hu, LAC's office located?

Lucy Hu's office is located at 1543 Lafayette St Ste A, Santa Clara, CA 95050. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Lucy Hu, LAC offer telehealth services?

Lucy Hu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Lucy Hu, LAC?

1543 Lafayette St Ste A Santa Clara, CA 95050