Lucy Hu, LAC

AcupunctureFemale

Acupuncture

Lucy Hu, LAC is an Acupuncturist in Santa Clara, CA. Her office accepts new patients.

Lucy Hu, LAC
1543 Lafayette St Ste A Santa Clara, CA 95050

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Lucy Hu treats your condition or procedure

Lucy Hu accepts

Lucy Hu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lucy Hu

3.0

I saw Dr. Hu on 6/15, 6/24 and 8/12 of 2016. Before I scheduled the first appointment, she said she would charge me the cash price of $100/first visit, $85/subsequent on the spot and bill insurance after. She will refund me after insurance pays for the visit. Insurance paid her on 7/31 of my first visit, I told her about it during visit on 8/12 and showed her the document, she refused to refund me then stating she needs to ensure she has the check. Until today, no refund (10/18/2016)
Fremont, CA – Oct 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Lucy Hu, LAC?

How was your experience with Lucy Hu?

• Acupuncture

Is Lucy Hu, LAC accepting new patients?

Lucy Hu, LAC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Lucy Hu's profile to make an appointment.

Does Lucy Hu, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Lucy Hu accepts your insurance.

Where is Lucy Hu, LAC's office located?

Lucy Hu's office is located at 1543 Lafayette St Ste A, Santa Clara, CA 95050. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Lucy Hu, LAC offer telehealth services?

Lucy Hu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Lucy Hu, LAC?

1543 Lafayette St Ste A Santa Clara, CA 95050