Dr. Lucie Capek, MDCM

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female · Age 56

Dr. Capek

Lucie Capek MD Plastic Surgery

713 Troy Schenectady Rd Ste 308 Latham, NY 12110

Dr. Lucie Capek, MDCM is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Latham, NY. She graduated from McGill University and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, cosmetic medicine, and more.

Dr. Capek accepts

Dr. Capek accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

• Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Dermal Filler
  • Double Chin
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Small Chin
  • Thigh Lift
  • Wrinkles

In a field that is largely dominated by men, Dr. Capek is proud to be a female plastic surgeon recognized for her skill and expertise. She has practiced cosmetic surgery in the Capital District since 1996. In that time, she has developed her signatur...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine
  • Oculoplastic Surgery

University Of Toronto (Hospital For Sick Children)
Harvard University (Deaconess)
Washington University (Barnes Hospital)
Queen Elizabeth Hospital

19.047619047619047%

Dr. Capek?
Dr. Capek's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lucie Capek, MDCM
Dr. Capek did a major, 3-1/2 hour face/necklift, lip plumping & cheek padding for me 2 weeks ago. I’m thrilled with the outcome; I look 20 years younger & the improvement will contine as I heal. Dr. Capek asked me to bring photos of my younger self to the consult so she could restore my former appearance instead of creating a new one; none of the other (male) surgeons I consulted last spring thought to do that. She and her staff are thoroughly professional and very nice. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lucie Capek, MDCM?
Dr. Capek is truly an amazing surgeon. For over 20 years I could not breath out of my left nostril due to a deviated septum. The sinus headaches were overwhelming. Dr. Capek performed a septoplasty with no outside incisions and I can finally breath! I had a face and neck lift as well, I am so pleased with the outcome, the only thing I regret is not visiting Dr. Capek sooner! Additionally, her staff is professional, knowledgeable and understanding about your case.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lucie Capek, MDCM?
Dr. Capek and her staff were all so warm, kind, caring and helpful. Dr. Capek was so knowledgeable and explained everything In detail. She was very patient and took the time to answer all of my questions. I feel so lucky to have found such a wonderful Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lucie Capek, MDCM?
Dr Capek and her dedicated staff put me at ease with their knowledge and caring. After my facelift, neck lift with platysmaplasty and microfat grafting, I look much younger and refreshed without the appearance of a stretched and unnatural look. The Ellis nursing staff was wonderful from beginning to end. The total experience was wonderful. Patience is important.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lucie Capek, MDCM?
Excellent job!!! I can’t say enough positive about my experience. I had a belt lipectoomy, breast implants and lift. My only regret is I didn’t do it sooner. Ladies!!! Don’t look any farther Call and make your appointments with Dr Capek you won’t regret it!! She is the Best!! She has given me my self confidence back!!! Thank you Dr Capex.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lucie Capek, MDCM?
Dr. Capek is an amazing and skilled surgeon. She was extremely informative during my consultation and has a very kind, sincere and trusting bedside manor. Her years of experience are quite apparent from the first visit to my post-op appointment. From the first meeting with Dr. Capek until now she has answered all of my questions, spent adequate time with me making me feel confident and comfortable. The office staff was very welcoming and made my whole surgical experience go very smooth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lucie Capek, MDCM?
i WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR CAPEK. SHE IS HIGHLY SKILLED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE AND COMPASIONATE. SHE MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE DURING EVERY STEP OF MY PROCEDURE . I HAD A BEAUTIFUL RESULT. I RECOMMEND HER WITHOUT HESITATION
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lucie Capek, MDCM?
Dr. Capek was very professional, caring and gave great recommendations on the options for my treatment and procedure. The whole process and procedure proceeded without a problem and I am extremely happy with the results and follow up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lucie Capek, MDCM?
Dr. Capek performed my tummy tuck and I couldn't be happier. Her staff and everything from the consultation to the surgery and aftercare was seamless. I would highly recommend Dr. Capek and her Staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lucie Capek, MDCM?
She really did not understand my concerns. She did not give me a examine. Not impressed. Not worth 150. consultation fee. I found out it was my platysma muscle giving the pulling down feeling on the sides of my face. She was clueless?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lucie Capek, MDCM?
Dr. Capek and her team are amazing!!! I couldn't have asked for a better experience or result in my breast reduction surgery. She listens to the needs of her patients and is empathic, kind and confident. Ellis hospital that she is affiliated with is also a breath of fresh air with positivity and professionalism. I'm truly grateful for Dr. Capek changing my life and relieving me of my pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lucie Capek, MDCM?
Dr Capek was my surgeon for a breast reduction. She and her staff were professional and caring. This surgery was the best decision of my life and I'm very glad that I chose Dr Capek.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lucie Capek, MDCM?
I would never recommend this doctor. We had scheduling issues on the surgery date and choose not to wait. She then decided not to reschedule without even a personel phone call. She had her staff call.
Joanne -as a result of your behavior toward me...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lucie Capek, MDCM?

How was your experience with Dr. Capek?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Capek treats patients.

Ellis Hospital