Louise Ethier, AP

AcupunctureFemale

Acupuncture

Louise Ethier, AP is an Acupuncturist in South Daytona, FL and has over 19 years of experience in the healthcare field. She graduated from Fl College Of Integrative Medicine in 2003.

Louise Ethier, AP

Insightful Therapeutic Solutions LLC

2447 S Ridgewood Ave South Daytona, FL 32119

Compare Louise Ethier, AP with other Acupuncturists near you

Louise Ethier's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Louise Ethier

I had on going pain in right foot for several years. Several injections over time from local Podiatrist. MRI's showed no abnormality in foot. On a visit to Florida, a friend recommended Louise to me. I am not back in home state of Ohio, and I am so happy that after four treatments from Louise, no more foot pain. I would recommend Louise to anyone with ongoing pain to visit her. She puts you at ease, and I did not even know when she inserted the pins in my wrist or ankles. I am true believer now!
Mona Chalker in New Philadelphia, OH – Apr 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Louise Ethier, AP?

How was your experience with Louise Ethier?

• Acupuncture

2003
Fl College Of Integrative Medicine

• FSOMA, AAAOM, LPGA Medical Advisory Committee, 2003

What other Acupuncturists practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Acupuncturists.

Where is Louise Ethier, AP's office located?

Louise Ethier's office is located at 2447 S Ridgewood Ave, South Daytona, FL 32119. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Louise Ethier, AP offer telehealth services?

Louise Ethier has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Louise Ethier, AP?

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Louise Ethier treats your condition or procedure

Louise Ethier accepts

Insightful Therapeutic Solutions LLC2447 S Ridgewood Ave South Daytona, FL 32119

Compare Louise Ethier, AP with other Acupuncturists near you