Dr. Louis Ziegler, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 56

Dr. Ziegler

Advanced Health Center

46 S Glebe Rd Ste 100 Arlington, VA 22204

Dr. Louis Ziegler, DC is a Chiropractor in Arlington, VA. He is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ziegler to book an appointment.

Dr. Ziegler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ziegler

3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Ziegler?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (53)
  • Appointment scheduling (52)
  • Explained conditions well (52)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (2)
  • Office environment (2)
4 YEAR UPDATE After seeing three neurologists and a doctor of internal medicine, as well as my personal physician, I was diagnosed with two herniated disks. Surgery was not recommended and after I under went two epidural steroid injections treatments with an expensive MRI, I was told there was nothing that could be done. Fortunately, after several back specialists, I found Dr. Louis J. Ziegler, D.C., FIAMA who has been treating me for over four years for the pain in my back and legs. He has virtually eliminate my back pain and has relieved the pain in my legs. Dr. Ziegler's method of conditioning the back vertebrae prior to treatment along with the help of his professional staff has helped relieve the constant pain. Also, Dr. Ziegler was one of the few physicians that could actually read and explain to me what was going on with my MRI (as required for epidural steroid injection treatment). UPDATE 2021 My back pain has been eliminated, leg muscle spasms have been greatly redu
Mar 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler, DC?
I am currently getting physical, chiropractic and acupuncture (Kind Acupuncture) treatment for my pain in lower back and leg. The pain caused me to walk bent over and going stairs up and down was really painful. Having a good night sleep was out of question. After 3 treatments I am walking upright, sleeping much better and going up and down the steps is not so painful any more. I wish I had gone to see Dr. Ziegler much earlier. Dr. Ziegler is absolutely wonderful. (He is also an expert in sport medicine) I highly recommend him. Advance Health Center, where I go to get my treatment, has a friendly atmosphere and there is a ramp so I did not need to use the steps and the parking is free.
HP – Jul 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler, DC?
This is the second time I receive treatment from Dr. Ziegler in the past few years. In both instances, the focus on addressing the root cause of a problem rather than finding quick relief with a pill or injection was what appealed most to me. While it may take some patience to see significant results (at least 8 sessions for me), it's definitely worth it if you want to avoid unnecessary reliance on drugs.
Jul 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler, DC?
Dr Ziegler is a great chiropractor. I have used his services at Advanced Health Center for the past five years, when my back pain flared. I have appreciated his professional friendly care, and response to my questions about the cause of my pain. He has also recommended home exercises to complement his in office treatments. I have always found it easy to make appointments, and appreciated the friendly reception by staff at Advanced Health Center. The reception room is sunny, with relaxing displays to enjoy during a 5 minute wait for treatment. Visit Advanced Health Center to leave your pain behind.
Robert Perry – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler, DC?
I truly can't say enough for the care that I get from Dr Ziegler. I had issues in the past and he resolved them with his gentle chiropractic techniques. This time I am getting treatment along with acupuncture. It is gentle, does not hurt and relaxing. Truthfully I thought acupuncture would hurt, but that was a myth I had in my head! I would and already have told friends about Kind acupuncture and I hope they give it a try!
Darlene Lawson in Arlington, VA – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler, DC?
Dr. Ziegler is an incredible chiropractor. Nobody could possibly outdo him or his wonderful staff. Dr. Ziegler has given me the best treatment anybody could possibly do. I am continually amazed! His staff is always, always so polite and courteous. Since they are the first point of contact, their courtesy and kindness ultimately set the tone for the entire office. I could not have been treated any better if I were a member of royalty! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler, DC?
I have been suffering from neck and back issues for many years. Dr. Zeigler has been a godsend. I have visited many chiropractors over the years and he has been able to ease the pain without the rough manipulations the other chiropractors have done. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a chiropractor.
Apr 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler, DC?
Dr. Zeigler is the perfect combination of professionalism and personalize touch. He has great bedside manner and does a fantastic job of narrating the care you will receive. He was able to quickly diagnose an issue that I have had for several years and implement treatment that has altered my overall health in such a positive way. His staff that accompanies him is fantastic as well. Overall it has been a very positive experience. I would highly recommend his services.
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler, DC?
Dr Ziegler is the best chiropractor I have been to. He is thorough and compassionate. I am seeing him after suffering a spine infection following spine surgery for tethered spinal cord. His multimodal treatment plan is clearing up my pain and inflammation. Another good thing about Dr Ziegler’s practice is that they take insurance and are in network with my PPO. I highly recommend Dr Ziegler.
Mar 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler, DC?
Dr. Louis Ziegler’s heart and healing expertise is extraordinary. It took me a year to try acupuncture. I felt immediate results. My comprehensive sessions over the last 4 years have helped me sustain my healing with physician documented severe hypertension; torn rotator cuff; 2 lower back disc bulges; meniscus tears in my knee and a minor surgery. An unexpected benefit was my skin looks great. Dr. Ziegler remains totally faithful in helping Military Veterans, God bless, vr Donna Head
Donna Head in Arlington, WV – Aug 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler, DC?
Dr. Ziegler is fantastic. I came in to treat a lower back issue and he was able to address it in quick timeframe and through the treatments he suggested. I would definitely recommend and continue to go back periodically.
Matt S in Arlington, VA – May 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler, DC?
Dr. Ziegler is a miracle worker when it comes to reducing back pain. Not only are the treatments great, but he provides so much useful information to help with maintaining a pain-free existence. I recommend him to everybody. He's friendly, informative, concerned, and very helpful.
Frederick, MD – Aug 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler, DC?
I have been going to Dr. Ziegler for several years and he has helped me tremendously. My pain is gone and I have a normal life again. His staff is exceptional and he is one of the best chiropractors I have had. He is easy to talk to. He takes time to talk to you and he is never in a hurry to finish with you. Takes as much time as you need and explains everything in terms that I could understand. Would highly recommend him and I have.
Washington, DC – May 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Lou for over 10 years now. He and his entire staff have always exhibited the utmost in professionalism and expertise. I don't know how I will replace him if I ever leave Northern Virginia.
Bill P. in Arlington, VA – May 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler, DC?
Dr. Zeigler is the best that is out there. He is not only a great doctor but also a great person. Despite his wealth of knowledge and experience he is humble, treats his patients with respect and has a great jovial nature. Visiting Dr. Z is not just another doctors visit ! He treats you like you are important , right from walking up to you to shake your hand with a broad smile and making you feel comfortable at each step. Dr. Zs staff is equally wonderful, and a pleasure to work with.
Ed in Reston, VA – Apr 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler, DC?
Dr. Ziegler and the team at his office are great. His staff is friendly and easy to deal with. I never feel rushed when talking to the Dr. like so many others. I would recommend Dr. Zeigler and his practice to anyone. Tom Z.
Tom Z. in Arlington, VA – Nov 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler, DC?
Major back surgery last spring and was well on my way to recovery. When I tripped and fell while holding onto a 2' cube. As a result of the fall, my back arched backwards as far as it could go!!! I had totally undone ANY recovery I had made and added worse as well. I could not even drive. I came back to Arlington to visit mother and thought "just go across Glebe Rd and see Dr Ziegler." In one deep treatment, I was up, walking & driving With NO PAIN at all!! Miracle Doctor!
Theresa Furey in Springfield, ILLINOIS – Nov 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler, DC?
Dr. Ziegler is wonderful and I have seen a major improvement in my overall health and quality of life. When I started with Dr. Ziegler I had some health issues that needed to be addressed. I was tired all the time, and sluggish. Through my treatment of acupuncture and vitamins, my blood work has improved substantially and I feel so much better. I totally trust him with my health!
Jax in Alexandria, VA – Nov 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler, DC?
He had helped me with a chronic conditions and was always there to talk to me about it. Thanks
Joe in Washington, DC – Nov 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler, DC?
I saw Dr. Ziegler following a car accident. He continually talked about getting ripped off by insurance companies, which should have tipped me off. After seeing him 3 times a week for 3 months, I suddenly learned that both my car and health insurance had run out. He just handed me a bill and expected me to pay out of pocket his full rate for the unpaid visits, far more than he had received from my insurance. He showed no compassion for my continuing pain, and simply dumped me! Don't go!!!
Alexandria, VA – Nov 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Ziegler?

We utilize the best of medical care, complementary, alternative and hollistic mediciene

• Chiropractic