Chiropractic  |
Dr. Louis Ziegler III, DC
Dr. Louis Ziegler III, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Arlington, VA. He is 53 years old. Dr. Ziegler III is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center.

46 S Glebe Rd Ste 100

Arlington, VA 22204

Dr. Louis Ziegler III, DC

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Ziegler III

We utilize the best of medical care, complementary, alternative and hollistic mediciene

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Physical Therapy

Dr. Ziegler III does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Injuries

• Physical Examination
  • Physical Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Other Education | Completed 1989

Dr. Ziegler III has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ziegler III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ziegler III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ziegler III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ziegler III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ziegler III to family and friends
Dr. Ziegler III's Performance
Frederick, MD |
Dr. Ziegler is a miracle worker when it comes to reducing back pain. Not only are the treatments great, but he provides so much useful information to help with maintaining a pain-free existence. I recommend him to everybody. He's friendly, informative, concerned, and very helpful.
Washington, DC |
I have been going to Dr. Ziegler for several years and he has helped me tremendously. My pain is gone and I have a normal life again. His staff is exceptional and he is one of the best chiropractors I have had. He is easy to talk to. He takes time to talk to you and he is never in a hurry to finish with you. Takes as much time as you need and explains everything in terms that I could understand. Would highly recommend him and I have.
in Arlington, VA |
I have been seeing Dr. Lou for over 10 years now. He and his entire staff have always exhibited the utmost in professionalism and expertise. I don't know how I will replace him if I ever leave Northern Virginia.
in Reston, VA |
Dr. Zeigler is the best that is out there. He is not only a great doctor but also a great person. Despite his wealth of knowledge and experience he is humble, treats his patients with respect and has a great jovial nature. Visiting Dr. Z is not just another doctors visit ! He treats you like you are important , right from walking up to you to shake your hand with a broad smile and making you feel comfortable at each step. Dr. Zs staff is equally wonderful, and a pleasure to work with.
in Arlington, VA |
Dr. Ziegler and the team at his office are great. His staff is friendly and easy to deal with. I never feel rushed when talking to the Dr. like so many others. I would recommend Dr. Zeigler and his practice to anyone. Tom Z.
in Springfield, ILLINOIS |
Major back surgery last spring and was well on my way to recovery. When I tripped and fell while holding onto a 2' cube. As a result of the fall, my back arched backwards as far as it could go!!! I had totally undone ANY recovery I had made and added worse as well. I could not even drive. I came back to Arlington to visit mother and thought "just go across Glebe Rd and see Dr Ziegler." In one deep treatment, I was up, walking & driving With NO PAIN at all!! Miracle Doctor!
in Alexandria, VA |
Dr. Ziegler is wonderful and I have seen a major improvement in my overall health and quality of life. When I started with Dr. Ziegler I had some health issues that needed to be addressed. I was tired all the time, and sluggish. Through my treatment of acupuncture and vitamins, my blood work has improved substantially and I feel so much better. I totally trust him with my health!
in Arlington, VA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Ziegler for more than 5 years. He is a polite, extremely compassionate and gifted chiropractor. He is the most gifted physician/chiropractor I believe you will find. I continue to go to his practice for the top quality, comfortable surroundings and convenience.
in Washington, DC |
He had helped me with a chronic conditions and was always there to talk to me about it. Thanks
Alexandria, VA |
I saw Dr. Ziegler following a car accident. He continually talked about getting ripped off by insurance companies, which should have tipped me off. After seeing him 3 times a week for 3 months, I suddenly learned that both my car and health insurance had run out. He just handed me a bill and expected me to pay out of pocket his full rate for the unpaid visits, far more than he had received from my insurance. He showed no compassion for my continuing pain, and simply dumped me! Don't go!!!
Have you seen Dr. Louis Ziegler III, DC?
Are you Dr. Ziegler III?

Visit Dr. Ziegler III

Dr. Ziegler III accepts 7 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Choice PPO