Dr. Louis Ziegler III, DC

Dr. Louis Ziegler III, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Louis Ziegler III, DC is a chiropractor in Arlington, VA. He specializes in chiropractic, physical therapy, and more.

46 S Glebe Rd Ste 100

Arlington, VA 22204

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Ziegler III treats your condition or procedure

• Sports Injuries
  • Ultrasound
  • Whiplash
  • X-Ray

We utilize the best of medical care, complementary, alternative and hollistic mediciene

• Chiropractic

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ziegler III

Dr. Ziegler III?
Dr. Ziegler III's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Louis Ziegler III, DC
Dr. Ziegler is an incredible chiropractor. Nobody could possibly outdo him or his wonderful staff. Dr. Ziegler has given me the best treatment anybody could possibly do. I am continually amazed! His staff is always, always so polite and courteous. Since they are the first point of contact, their courtesy and kindness ultimately set the tone for the entire office. I could not have been treated any better if I were a member of royalty! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler III, DC?
I have been suffering from neck and back issues for many years. Dr. Zeigler has been a godsend. I have visited many chiropractors over the years and he has been able to ease the pain without the rough manipulations the other chiropractors have done. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a chiropractor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler III, DC?
Dr. Zeigler is the perfect combination of professionalism and personalize touch. He has great bedside manner and does a fantastic job of narrating the care you will receive. He was able to quickly diagnose an issue that I have had for several years and implement treatment that has altered my overall health in such a positive way. His staff that accompanies him is fantastic as well. Overall it has been a very positive experience. I would highly recommend his services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler III, DC?
Dr Ziegler is the best chiropractor I have been to. He is thorough and compassionate. I am seeing him after suffering a spine infection following spine surgery for tethered spinal cord. His multimodal treatment plan is clearing up my pain and inflammation. Another good thing about Dr Ziegler’s practice is that they take insurance and are in network with my PPO. I highly recommend Dr Ziegler.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler III, DC?
Dr. Louis Ziegler’s heart and healing expertise is extraordinary. It took me a year to try acupuncture. I felt immediate results. My comprehensive sessions over the last 4 years have helped me sustain my healing with physician documented severe hypertension; torn rotator cuff; 2 lower back disc bulges; meniscus tears in my knee and a minor surgery. An unexpected benefit was my skin looks great. Dr. Ziegler remains totally faithful in helping Military Veterans, God bless, vr Donna Head
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler III, DC?
Dr. Ziegler is fantastic. I came in to treat a lower back issue and he was able to address it in quick timeframe and through the treatments he suggested. I would definitely recommend and continue to go back periodically.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler III, DC?
Dr. Ziegler is a miracle worker when it comes to reducing back pain. Not only are the treatments great, but he provides so much useful information to help with maintaining a pain-free existence. I recommend him to everybody. He's friendly, informative, concerned, and very helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler III, DC?
I have been going to Dr. Ziegler for several years and he has helped me tremendously. My pain is gone and I have a normal life again. His staff is exceptional and he is one of the best chiropractors I have had. He is easy to talk to. He takes time to talk to you and he is never in a hurry to finish with you. Takes as much time as you need and explains everything in terms that I could understand. Would highly recommend him and I have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler III, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Lou for over 10 years now. He and his entire staff have always exhibited the utmost in professionalism and expertise. I don't know how I will replace him if I ever leave Northern Virginia.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler III, DC?
Dr. Zeigler is the best that is out there. He is not only a great doctor but also a great person. Despite his wealth of knowledge and experience he is humble, treats his patients with respect and has a great jovial nature. Visiting Dr. Z is not just another doctors visit ! He treats you like you are important , right from walking up to you to shake your hand with a broad smile and making you feel comfortable at each step. Dr. Zs staff is equally wonderful, and a pleasure to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler III, DC?
Dr. Ziegler and the team at his office are great. His staff is friendly and easy to deal with. I never feel rushed when talking to the Dr. like so many others. I would recommend Dr. Zeigler and his practice to anyone. Tom Z.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler III, DC?
Major back surgery last spring and was well on my way to recovery. When I tripped and fell while holding onto a 2' cube. As a result of the fall, my back arched backwards as far as it could go!!! I had totally undone ANY recovery I had made and added worse as well. I could not even drive. I came back to Arlington to visit mother and thought "just go across Glebe Rd and see Dr Ziegler." In one deep treatment, I was up, walking & driving With NO PAIN at all!! Miracle Doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler III, DC?
Dr. Ziegler is wonderful and I have seen a major improvement in my overall health and quality of life. When I started with Dr. Ziegler I had some health issues that needed to be addressed. I was tired all the time, and sluggish. Through my treatment of acupuncture and vitamins, my blood work has improved substantially and I feel so much better. I totally trust him with my health!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler III, DC?
He had helped me with a chronic conditions and was always there to talk to me about it. Thanks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler III, DC?
I saw Dr. Ziegler following a car accident. He continually talked about getting ripped off by insurance companies, which should have tipped me off. After seeing him 3 times a week for 3 months, I suddenly learned that both my car and health insurance had run out. He just handed me a bill and expected me to pay out of pocket his full rate for the unpaid visits, far more than he had received from my insurance. He showed no compassion for my continuing pain, and simply dumped me! Don't go!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Ziegler III, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Ziegler III?

Advanced Health Center

• Sat: 8:30am - 2:00pm

Insurance accepted

Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
Choice PPO

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Ziegler III treats patients.