Louis Hutches, LCPC

Louis Hutches, LCPC

Counseling  ·
Louis Hutches, LCPC is a counselor in Aurora, IL. He specializes in counseling, cognitive & behavioral psychology, and more.Read his story

412 N Lake St # 1A

Aurora, IL 60506

Learn about Louis Hutches

Louis Hutches' bio

This content was provided by Louis Hutches "I enjoy helping clients conquer problems with anxiety, depression, and relationship issues. It is extremely satisfying to assist people in digging out of situations they may have previously viewed as hopeless. It is my practice to understand the client's life situation, develop an in-depth understanding of their thoughts and feelings about the challenges that they face, and to assist them in developing and implementing a strategy for creating a better future."

This content was provided by Louis Hutches "I work collaboratively with my clients to ensure that I am addressing the concerns that are of greatest importance to them.  In addition to treating the problem at hand, I also teach clients skills that can help them more effectively address symptoms that may arise in the future. "

• Counseling
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Couples Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Louis Hutches does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Quincy College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982

Louis Hutches has no awards or honors listed.

Louis Hutches has no media or publications listed.

Louis Hutches does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Louis Hutches and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Louis Hutches' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Louis Hutches

Louis Hutches?
Louis Hutches' Performance
What People Say About Louis Hutches, LCPC
I was matched up with Lou over a year ago and he's helped me get my life in order. Using comedy, and guiding my thoughts to get to the right solution "on my own" has been monumental to me. I'm really bad at listening when I'm being told what to do. His method of counseling has helped me repair my...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Louis Hutches, LCPC?
I was referred to Louis Hutches as I was struggling with anxiety and fear. Having never worked with a counselor, I did not know what to expect. To my delight, Louis was a terrific listener, quite engaging, and compassionate while still challenging me on a number of levels. I have learned a lot...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Louis Hutches, LCPC?
Louis "Lou" utilized a number of techniques that were pivotal to our success in my therapy sessions. Always critical, but non-judgmental, about my thoughts and feelings during my bouts with anxiety. I was never stopped by a roadblock I presented. The constant source of support and belief in my...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Louis Hutches, LCPC?
Nothing but great things to say about Lou. He's a good listener and he provides clear, concrete suggestions on steps you can take to help yourself. He also involves you in your treatment plan and goal setting. Really helpful therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Louis Hutches, LCPC?

How was your experience with Louis Hutches?