Louis Hutches, LCPC

Counseling ·  Male · Age 58

Louis Hutches

Louis Hutches, LCPC is a counselor in Aurora, IL. He specializes in counseling, cognitive & behavioral psychology, and more.

Make an appointment

Louis Hutches accepts

Louis Hutches accepts the following insurance:

Blue Choice PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Louis Hutches treats your condition or procedure

Louis Hutches' conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

I work collaboratively with my clients to ensure that I am addressing the concerns that are of greatest importance to them.  In addition to treating the problem at hand, I also teach clients skills that can help them more effectively address symptoms that may arise in the future.

• Counseling

Likelihood to recommend Louis Hutches

Louis Hutches?
Louis Hutches' Performance
What People Say About Louis Hutches, LCPC
Lou is a personable and affable counselor for people with anxiety and fear, but might not be the best option for "heavy" issues. My late husband was a narcissist and active addict. I've learned since he passed that he was using therapy sessions as a tool to manipulate me and his family, and hide his drug use. Lou wasn't able to look beneath the surface of the conversations, and I was "lost in the shuffle" while the entire focus was given to my more emotional and charismatic husband.
×Post a ResponseAre you Louis Hutches, LCPC?
I was matched up with Lou over a year ago and he's helped me get my life in order. Using comedy, and guiding my thoughts to get to the right solution "on my own" has been monumental to me. I'm really bad at listening when I'm being told what to do. His method of counseling has helped me repair my relationship with myself, my husband, and my family. I can't say enough good things about him. I have and will always refer him to anyone that asks without ever thinking twice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Louis Hutches, LCPC?
I was referred to Louis Hutches as I was struggling with anxiety and fear. Having never worked with a counselor, I did not know what to expect. To my delight, Louis was a terrific listener, quite engaging, and compassionate while still challenging me on a number of levels. I have learned a lot about myself, trust, and relationships in general thanks to my work with Louis Hutches. I strongly encourage any one who is considering working with a professional counselor to consider Louis Hutches.
×Post a ResponseAre you Louis Hutches, LCPC?
Louis "Lou" utilized a number of techniques that were pivotal to our success in my therapy sessions. Always critical, but non-judgmental, about my thoughts and feelings during my bouts with anxiety. I was never stopped by a roadblock I presented. The constant source of support and belief in my ability to overcome my particular anxieties helped me forward through my therapy, and beyond!
×Post a ResponseAre you Louis Hutches, LCPC?
Nothing but great things to say about Lou. He's a good listener and he provides clear, concrete suggestions on steps you can take to help yourself. He also involves you in your treatment plan and goal setting. Really helpful therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Louis Hutches, LCPC?

How was your experience with Louis Hutches?

Compare Providers