Counseling •  Male • Age 59

Louis Hutches

412 N Lake St Aurora, IL 60506

Louis Hutches, LCPC is a Counselor in Aurora, IL. He is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Louis Hutches to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Louis Hutches accepts

Louis Hutches accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Choice PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Louis Hutches treats your condition or procedure

Louis Hutches' conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Louis Hutches, LCPC...

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Communicate via email?

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer weekend visits?

Louis Hutches' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Louis Hutches

Louis Hutches?
What People Say About Louis Hutches, LCPC
Lou helped my husband and I identify the problems in our marriage and assigned us communication homework to try breaking bad patterns. This was four years ago. Our marriage has gotten better everyday since and I attribute that to our work and Lou’s ability to pinpoint the areas that needed the most work and would make the most impact. I’m forever grateful for having him for guidance.
Amanda N – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Louis Hutches, LCPC?
Lou is a personable and affable counselor for people with anxiety and fear, but might not be the best option for "heavy" issues. My late husband was a narcissist and active addict. I've learned since he passed that he was using therapy sessions as a tool to manipulate me and his family, and hide his drug use. Lou wasn't able to look beneath the surface of the conversations, and I was "lost in the shuffle" while the entire focus was given to my more emotional and charismatic husband.
Batavia, IL – Jan 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Louis Hutches, LCPC?
I was matched up with Lou over a year ago and he's helped me get my life in order. Using comedy, and guiding my thoughts to get to the right solution "on my own" has been monumental to me. I'm really bad at listening when I'm being told what to do. His method of counseling has helped me repair my relationship with myself, my husband, and my family. I can't say enough good things about him. I have and will always refer him to anyone that asks without ever thinking twice.
Brittany in North Aurora, IL – Jul 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Louis Hutches, LCPC?
I was referred to Louis Hutches as I was struggling with anxiety and fear. Having never worked with a counselor, I did not know what to expect. To my delight, Louis was a terrific listener, quite engaging, and compassionate while still challenging me on a number of levels. I have learned a lot about myself, trust, and relationships in general thanks to my work with Louis Hutches. I strongly encourage any one who is considering working with a professional counselor to consider Louis Hutches.
Ben in Aurora, IL – Jul 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Louis Hutches, LCPC?
Louis "Lou" utilized a number of techniques that were pivotal to our success in my therapy sessions. Always critical, but non-judgmental, about my thoughts and feelings during my bouts with anxiety. I was never stopped by a roadblock I presented. The constant source of support and belief in my ability to overcome my particular anxieties helped me forward through my therapy, and beyond!
Vince P. in Aurora, IL – Jul 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Louis Hutches, LCPC?
Nothing but great things to say about Lou. He's a good listener and he provides clear, concrete suggestions on steps you can take to help yourself. He also involves you in your treatment plan and goal setting. Really helpful therapist.
Jul 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Louis Hutches, LCPC?

How was your experience with Louis Hutches?

I work collaboratively with my clients to ensure that I am addressing the concerns that are of greatest importance to them.  In addition to treating the problem at hand, I also teach clients skills that can help them more effectively address symptoms that may arise in the future.

• Counseling