Dr. Louis Calabro, PHD

Dr. Louis Calabro, PHD

Adolescent Psychology  ·
Dr. Louis Calabro, PHD is an adolescent psychologist in Poughkeepsie, NY and has been practicing for 37 years. He specializes in adolescent psychology, neuropsychology, and more.Read his story

370 Violet Ave

• Lewy Body Dementia
  • Neuropsychological Testing
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services

I never forget my pledge to respect the dignity and worth of each individual. From the experience of personal injury and adversity, I bring with me to each patient a reminder of my mission to assess their needs compassionately, alleviate their distre...

• Adolescent Psychology

Dr. Calabro?
Dr. Calabro's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Louis Calabro, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Calabro was a God sent, for my brother. He conducted a Neuropsych Evaluation on my brother, and I was very impressed with his professionalism, kindness, detailed oriented ways, being extremely thorough, his extensive intelligence, and skills in this field. Dr Calabro was successful in getting my brother to qualify for certain benefits he very much needed to be able to live a productive life. I recommend anyone to go see Dr Calabro, for they will not be disappointed one bit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Calabro, PHD?
Dr. Calabro was a perfect match for my son and we are so happy we found him. Our son had a neuro psych evaluation done by Dr. C. From the start, my son was completely comfortable with him, and he explained what the testing entailed, and the 504 process to my wife and me. He's soft spoken, kind and extremely competent at his profession. We highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Calabro, PHD?
My son had a neuro- psychological evaluation done by Dr. Calabro. The evaluation took 1 1/2 days. From the very beginning, he made all of us feel at ease and I immediately felt that my son was in good hands. He thoroughly explained what he would be doing and what to expect .Dr. Calabro gave him several breaks and never rushed him through any of the tests or evaluations. Most importantly, he was fair and honest He attended the 504 meeting making sure my son received the services that he needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Calabro, PHD?
We were very lucky to find Dr. Calabro. We needed a neurological evaluation done on my 32 year old son who has disabilities but I could only find pediatric neurologists and that wouldn't work. I was so, so lucky to find Dr. Calabro! He was wonderful with my son and very thorough in his evaluation. Do not hesitate if you need a good evaluation done, whether it be a child or adult. Dr. Cal is the best of the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Calabro, PHD?
Dr. Calabro, did a neuropsycological evaluation on my son because the school district we were in weren't hearing me that my son has a learning disability... The first minute of meeting Dr. Calabro we loved him, my son was at ease and really enjoyed his time with him.. Dr. Calabro took his time with my son and really took the time to see what Brandyn's issues were.. Dr. Calabro, took his time to go over all the test results and explained everything in detail. I highly recommend his services!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Calabro, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Calabro?