Dr. Louis Calabro, PHD

Adolescent PsychologyMaleAge 67

Dr. Calabro

L.Calabro, PhD, ABPP Diplomate in Clinical Neuropsychology

370 Violet Ave Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

Dr. Louis Calabro, PHD is a Adolescent Psychologist in Poughkeepsie, NY. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Calabro to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Adolescent Psychologists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New York

Dr. Calabro accepts

Dr. Calabro's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Calabro

Dr. Calabro?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (19)
  • Explained conditions well (19)
  • Listened & answered questions (19)
    Dr. Calabro was a God sent, for my brother. He conducted a Neuropsych Evaluation on my brother, and I was very impressed with his professionalism, kindness, detailed oriented ways, being extremely thorough, his extensive intelligence, and skills in this field. Dr Calabro was successful in getting my brother to qualify for certain benefits he very much needed to be able to live a productive life. I recommend anyone to go see Dr Calabro, for they will not be disappointed one bit.
    Joan M. in Wappingers Falls, NY – Jan 07, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Calabro, PHD?
    Dr. Calabro was a perfect match for my son and we are so happy we found him. Our son had a neuro psych evaluation done by Dr. C. From the start, my son was completely comfortable with him, and he explained what the testing entailed, and the 504 process to my wife and me. He's soft spoken, kind and extremely competent at his profession. We highly recommend him!
    Dec 31, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Calabro, PHD?
    My son had a neuro- psychological evaluation done by Dr. Calabro. The evaluation took 1 1/2 days. From the very beginning, he made all of us feel at ease and I immediately felt that my son was in good hands. He thoroughly explained what he would be doing and what to expect .Dr. Calabro gave him several breaks and never rushed him through any of the tests or evaluations. Most importantly, he was fair and honest He attended the 504 meeting making sure my son received the services that he needed.
    Elaine in Hopewell Junction, NY – Dec 29, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Calabro, PHD?
    We were very lucky to find Dr. Calabro. We needed a neurological evaluation done on my 32 year old son who has disabilities but I could only find pediatric neurologists and that wouldn't work. I was so, so lucky to find Dr. Calabro! He was wonderful with my son and very thorough in his evaluation. Do not hesitate if you need a good evaluation done, whether it be a child or adult. Dr. Cal is the best of the best!
    Clare M. in Hopewell Junction, NY – Jan 26, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Calabro, PHD?
    Dr. Calabro, did a neuropsycological evaluation on my son because the school district we were in weren't hearing me that my son has a learning disability... The first minute of meeting Dr. Calabro we loved him, my son was at ease and really enjoyed his time with him.. Dr. Calabro took his time with my son and really took the time to see what Brandyn's issues were.. Dr. Calabro, took his time to go over all the test results and explained everything in detail. I highly recommend his services!!
    Jill Stafford in Wallkill, NY – Jun 03, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Calabro, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Calabro?

I never forget my pledge to respect the dignity and worth of each individual. From the experience of personal injury and adversity, I bring with me to...Read more

I am grateful to say that I've been privileged to be practicing as a neuropsychologist for over 30 years. I've practiced in every conceivable environment...Read more

• Adolescent Psychology
    • Clinical Neuropsychology
    • Neuropsychology

1993
    Hillcrest Brain Injury Rehabilitation Center Under Dr. Charles Golden
    1981
    Hofstra University Doctoral Program

Is Dr. Louis Calabro, PHD accepting new patients?

Dr. Louis Calabro, PHD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Calabro's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Louis Calabro, PHD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Calabro accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Louis Calabro, PHD's top areas of care?

Dr. Calabro frequently treats Behavioral Disorders, Brain Injury, and Cognitive Assessment. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Calabro treats.

Where is Dr. Louis Calabro, PHD's office located?

Dr. Calabro's office is located at 370 Violet Ave, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Louis Calabro, PHD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Calabro has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Louis Calabro, PHD?

L.Calabro, PhD, ABPP Diplomate in Clinical Neuropsychology

Dr. Calabro, Board Certified Clinical Neuropsychologist370 Violet Ave Poughkeepsie, NY 12601