Dr. Lorraine Brown, PHD

Dr. Lorraine Brown, PHD

Clinical Psychology  |
Female
Dr. Lorraine Brown, PHD is a clinical psychology provider who practices in Washington, DC.

1400 20th St NW Ste 104

Washington, DC 20036

Learn about Dr. Brown

• Clinical Psychology

Dr. Brown does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for District of Columbia.

Education data for Dr. Brown is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Brown has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Brown's Performance
Washington, DC |
I've decided to move on after two sessions. Dr. Brown left her phone on during our session, which vibrated constantly, and multiple times in each session she would read and text on her phone. It felt pretty unprofessional to me. She also wasn't very talkative, even after I finished a longer story (although I see from others she may be tired at the end of the day). She seems kind and down-to-earth in general.
Arlington, VA |
Dr. Brown was responsive and seemed nice when I scheduled my first appointment with her. However, it soon became startlingly clear that she was was not going to be much help as a therapist. Throughout my few visits with her, she was often distracted by something: figuring out how to get her printer to work, looking at something on her laptop, talking about herself a bit too much--or worse, not saying anything at all. I never got the impression that she wanted to work with me to improve myself.
Washington, DC |
I had a horrible experience with Dr. Brown. She was very distracted and detached during our sessions and did not seem to appreciate the severity of my mental health issue at the time. I ended up switching to a much better practitioner.
Washington, DC |
Dr. Brown has been incredibly supportive. I'm an international student and I started seeing her two years ago and have had a great experience. She's old-school but very non-judgemental and caring.
Washington, DC |
Horrible experience - She does not really listen - does her paperwork during the session. Always late. Doesn't really respond well. Says inappropriate things.
Have you seen Dr. Lorraine Brown, PHD?
Are you Dr. Brown?