Lorraine Anglin, PA-C

Lorraine Anglin, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)  ·
Female
Lorraine Anglin, PA-C is a physician assistant in Durham, NC and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from Duke University School Of Medicine in 2008 and specializes in physician assistant (pa) and family medicine.

2100 Erwin Rd

Durham, NC 27705

Learn about Lorraine Anglin

This content was provided by Lorraine Anglin "As a physician assistant practicing in primary care I appreciate that no two days are ever alike! I enjoy the variety of patients and conditions I see and the ability to care for the whole familys physical and mental healthcare needs. I joined the Duke Family Medicine Center in 2014 and have practiced in community-based primary care since 2009. My goal as a healthcare provider is to take a holistic approach to caring for someone empowering my patients to take charge of their health and be the healthiest person they can be. My patients would say that I am thorough approachable and that I take the time to get to know them and their families. In my spare time I enjoy cooking (and eating) knitting hiking and spending time with my husband and energetic toddler."

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Lorraine Anglin does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Duke University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Duke University School Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Lorraine Anglin has no awards or honors listed.

Lorraine Anglin has no media or publications listed.

Lorraine Anglin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Lorraine Anglin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Lorraine Anglin's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Lorraine Anglin?

How was your experience with Lorraine Anglin?