Lori Wagner, APRN

Adult Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Lori Wagner

Lori Wagner, APRN is an adult health nurse practitioner in Lexington, KY. She specializes in adult health nursing (nurse practitioner), internal medicine, and more.

Make an appointment

Lori Wagner accepts

Lori Wagner accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Simply Healthcare Plans
Staywell (Wellcare)
Wellcare of Georgia
Medicaid

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check if Lori Wagner treats your condition or procedure

• Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Physical Examination
  • Preventive Care
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Vitamin B12 Injection
  • Wart Removal
  • Weight Loss Management
  • Wellness Examination

" Trademark Women of Distinction Honors-2018... selected for demonstrating dedication, leadership and professional excellence. Her compassion and expertise set the standard in the industry. Representing the state as one of the best in the country req...

• Adult Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Acute Care Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Addiction Medicine Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

University Of Kentucky

Lori Wagner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lori Wagner

4.0

Lori Wagner?
Lori Wagner's Performance
What People Say About Lori Wagner, APRN
I had several health issues that need attention . Dr Lori help by telling me we need to work on getting numbers down . i started feeling better TOOK ME about 6 months . Note Dr would have a staff member to call out of the blue to check up on eating habits , blood pressure , make sure everything was going good . She is a good Dr
×Post a ResponseAre you Lori Wagner, APRN?
I've been a patient of Lori's for over three years now [HRT & Peptides]. I would ASOLUTELY recommend Lori Wagner/JoyRich to anyone interested in either HRT or primary care. I had been without HRT for almost two years when I found Lori through a friend’s recommendation. Lori Wagner is a selfless, kind, intelligent, decent practitioner! My aches and pains in my joints have all but disappeared, my mind is clearer, and my energy level has tremendously improved. Lori Wagner & JR, simply the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lori Wagner, APRN?
Very knowledgeable, caring and personable. One of the best experiences I have had with a physician. I would recommend Lori Wagner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lori Wagner, APRN?
I love Lori and her staff. They really care about their patients! She has always been willing to listen and help me decide what would be best for me and my health care. I’ve been with lori for several years and she has always been there for me. She is so very kind and knowledgeable. I love coming to see her and I would not want to go anywhere else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lori Wagner, APRN?
Lori has been my primary care provider for many years. She is very kind and always has a smile on her face. She takes time to answer all my questions and is very thorough in her health exams. We never know when we will fall ill and when it happens her staff has always tried to accommodate me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lori Wagner, APRN?
I'm not sure what all the negative reviews are about. JoyRich did my bloodwork, twice now, and my hormones were rock bottom when we started. I just felt washed out and tired all the time. After weekly shots and slowly increasing the dose, my blood testosterone has almost tripled, I'm feeling much more like my old self, and I'm quite a bit more focused at work. Lori Wagner and her staff are very pleasant and very flexible with scheduling. Highly recommended!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lori Wagner, APRN?
Lori is very compasionate. Joyrich is a great place . Works with my schedule.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lori Wagner, APRN?
From the moment of calling to schedule my first appointment, to the greeting at the reception desk on my appointment day and then meeting Lori to evaluate my hormonal symptoms I knew I had chosen the right place. The office was refreshing and the staff was friendly. Lori was amazingly down to earth and very knowledgeable. I felt at ease explaining and discussing my health issues. I look forward to my next visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lori Wagner, APRN?
Lori has been my primary care practitioner for years and I have always had a great experience. Lori really cares about her patients and wants the best for them. She is a genuine person and will actual talk and listen and doesn't just look at a chart and spend 2 minutes with you. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lori Wagner, APRN?
My experience has been great from the beginning. Lori really cares about my health and well being. After being on the HRT for about 3 weeks, I had more energy, began losing weight, and even noticed muscle tone return. It has been so motivating. Now I'm down 20 pounds, and while I'm not where I want to be, I can finally say I feel great. Thank you JoyRich!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lori Wagner, APRN?
I think the hormones replacement therapy is a scam - they want money in advance- they did bloodwork that my insurance won’t cover so I have a $2000.00 bill just from the lab- avoid this place
×Post a ResponseAre you Lori Wagner, APRN?
i came to this office and did a very short consultation for their Hormone Replacement Practice. I was told I am the perfect candidate for this program- trust me, you will be too. EVERYONE IS! Came in a got my labs drawn and have interview with the NP Lori Wagner. SPOT ON! I AM A PERFECT CANDIDATE!!!! My labs were all within the normal guidelines- but this NP has her own guidelines??? 1200.00 later, and 3.5 mths into the 3-4 mth program. I feel NO different. Iam submitting for a dear friend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lori Wagner, APRN?
Never got the results for my blood work for RA. Was tested twice and they still didn't do it.Dr calls in all prescription s. Takes a few days just to get my prescription s. Very unorganized, mixed up an auto accident injuries with my state insurance. They let a walk in go before me and waited over an hour to see the doctor. Once I found out for the second time that she didn't even test me for RA again I walked and refuse to have a doctor who is so careless about a patients health!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lori Wagner, APRN?

How was your experience with Lori Wagner?

Joyrich Healthcare and Integrative Centers