Dr. Lori Nuzzi, DC

Chiropractic ·  Female · Age 50

Dr. Nuzzi

Nuzzi Chiropractic Lifestyle Wellness Center

12 Goffle Rd Midland Park, NJ 07432

Dr. Lori Nuzzi, DC is a chiropractor in Midland Park, NJ. She specializes in chiropractic, sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Nuzzi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nuzzi

Dr. Nuzzi?
Dr. Nuzzi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lori Nuzzi, DC
I have been a patient of Dr. Nuzzi for the past 18 years. She is professional and a wonderful chiropractor. My entire family are patients. Couldn’t be happier with my treatment plan, her staff and the overall office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Nuzzi, DC?
Dr. Nuzzi has been instrumental in helping me with my lower back, hip and knee problems. She is an amazing doctor. I especially love when the massage therapists are in the office and giving complimentary masssges before your treatment. It truly is a wellness center. I highly recommend Dr. Nuzzi!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Nuzzi, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Nuzzi since 2010 and I could not be happier. I always walk away from my adjustments extremely happy. I refer people to her constantly! She even took care of me while I was pregnant. The entire staff is professional and a pleasure to deal with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Nuzzi, DC?
Dr Nuzzi is the best chiropractor by far. My children and I have been going to her for years, no matter what our problem/pain is, Dr Nuzzi always makes us feel better and have a solution for healing and good health. Also, try the massages, they are fantastic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Nuzzi, DC?
I highly recommend Dr. Lori Nuzzi have been treated by Dr. Lori Nuzzi for over 25 years. She is knowledgeable, always professional, thorough and attentive. Her adjustments are specific, as is her care for me. Dr. Nuzzi cares about her patients, which is why I had her treat my son. She was not only able to decrease his symptoms, but customized a home exercise protocol which was easy to implement, and highly effective. Her staff is also always professional, warm and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Nuzzi, DC?
I have been an advocate of chiropractic's for over 40 years . The last 8 years I am so pleased to have been a patient of Dr. Nuzzi. She knows her trade, being thorough and most responsive to any needs of her clients. Additionally, her staff perfectly compliments the Doctor in their friendly and efficient manner. It is no wonder that Dr. Nuzzi has built up over 25 years such a large and loyal client base. That's why I recommend her and the office to everyone I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Nuzzi, DC?
I've been a patient of Dr. Nuzzi for over 20 years. She is thoughtful in her diagnosis and extremely skilled in her profession. Dr. Nuzzi has adjusted all three of my children since they were babies. She stays on top of the latest chiropractic care options too. I would highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Nuzzi, DC?
With the winter we've had on the east coast I have been practically living at Dr. Nuzzi's office. She keeps me feeling fit and healthy! Dr. Nuzzi's holistic approach to my well being is extremely important to me. She's a great listener, thoughtful in her approach to my care and an incredible doctor! I would give her 10 stars if that was an option. Her staff is also top notch!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Nuzzi, DC?
My family has been patients of Dr Nuzzi for 12 years. We started seeing Dr Nuzzi when my young son could not get relief from headaches /allergies. Dr Nuzzi immediately gave him relief. She Treats the whole person. Her knowledge of sports medicine, fitness, nutrition and well being is unmatched! Having four athletic children, Dr Nuzzi quickly diagnosed their injuries, whether big or small, treated them and safely and appropriately returned them to their sport. She truly cares about her patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Nuzzi, DC?
Dr. Nuzzi is an amazing chiropractor. She uses many different techniques to help with the pain. She helped me with my back, neck and knee pain. I will continue to go to her! Thank you Dr. Nuzzi for all the great help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Nuzzi, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Nuzzi?

Nuzzi Chiropractic Lifestyle Wellness Center is a state of the art facility providing surgery free and medication free options for pain management and wellness care. Dr. Lori A. Nuzzi, along with her entire team of qualified professionals specialize in the care of adults, children, maternity cases, sports injuries, personal injuries, worker's compensation, and pain relief.

• Chiropractic

Suny-Stone
1992
1989

Dr. Nuzzi accepts

Dr. Nuzzi accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth