Dr. Lori Lundin-Fish, PHD

Dr. Lori Lundin-Fish, PHD

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Lori Lundin-Fish, PHD is a marriage & family therapist in Boca Raton, FL. She specializes in marriage & family therapy, counseling, and more.Read her story

3200 N Federal Hwy Ste 206-14

Boca Raton, FL 33431

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Lundin-Fish

Dr. Lundin-Fish's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lundin-Fish "My name is Dr. Lori Lundin-Fish. I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist practicing in Boca Raton, Florida. After obtaining a psychology degree and a certificate in substance abuse studies, I continued to follow my passion and pursued a doctorate degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from Nova Southeastern University. I am currently a clinical member of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy and the founder of Palm Beach Therapy Center, LLC. I am trained in systemic theory and utilize a solution-oriented approach in therapy, which has been effective with a wide variety of clients and presenting problems. I view myself as compassionate, focused, patient and goal oriented when working with clients. I have experience working with a wide variety of clients including individuals, adolescents, couples, and families. In therapy, I meet my clients at their level and challenge them in various ways in order to achieve their most desirable goals. My goal is to help my clients succeed in accomplishing their goals. In addition to this, I have advanced hypnosis training that has been approved by The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling. I utilize mindfulness in session and hypnotherapy techniques when needed. My recent therapeutic experience includes working at The Renfrew Center for eating disorders, where my interest in the field of addictions increased. During this time, I have conducted and presented valuable research with this population. I provided individual and group therapeutic services to adults and adolescents struggling with eating disorders as well as various addictions and personality disorders in a systemic manner."

This content was provided by Dr. Lundin-Fish "Finding a therapist who you feel comfortable with and is understanding of your needs is important as you begin your therapeutic process. It is also important to remember that no matter who you choose, therapy will always be about you and the goals you set out to achieve.

My name is Dr. Lori Lundin-Fish. I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and the founder of Palm Beach Therapy Center, LLC.

In my work, I meet my clients at their level of comfort and offer a safe, supportive environment to explore patterns of dysfunction, conflict, and anxiety. I maintain a collaborative outlook, where my clients have the ability to discover unique solutions that are right for them and the changes they desire.In my work, I assist individuals in utilizing their existing internal resources and strengths while also learning the necessary skills to pursue and obtain both personal and relational goals. When you are ready to take the next step, I would be honored to work with you."

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Counseling
  • Couples Counseling
  • Grief and Bereavement
  • Group Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Women's Counseling

Dr. Lundin-Fish does not have any board certifications listed.

• Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Mindfulness Meditation
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
  • Stress Management

• Nova Southeastern University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • American Association For Marriage and Family Therapy
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Lundin-Fish has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lundin-Fish has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Lundin-Fish does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lundin-Fish and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lundin-Fish's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lundin-Fish

Dr. Lundin-Fish?
Dr. Lundin-Fish's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lori Lundin-Fish, PHD
RecentHighestLowest
Dr. Fish made us believers in the therapy process. With her support we were able to channel the petty arguments and actually begin listening to one another and rediscover the reasons we fell in love so many years ago. Thank you!
Sep 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Lundin-Fish, PHD?
Dr. Lundin-Fish has truly helped me get my life back on track. She was so easy to talk to and really thinks outside of the box. She is able and willing to ask all of the hard questions and helped me make such a positive change in my life. I am forever grateful!
Gene Basile – Sep 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Lundin-Fish, PHD?
I've attended over ten therapy sessions with Lori. Before that, I tried several therapists in the area, but none of them were a good fit for me. As many of you reading this review probably know, it's difficult to find one that really listens to you. I can honestly say that Lori is different. ...Read More
Daniel Rosen in Boca Raton, FL – Feb 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Lundin-Fish, PHD?
Seeking outside help for our relationship is one of the toughest personal decisions we needed to make but we are so glad I made that call! Dr. Lundin answered the phone herself, stayed on the phone with me as long as I needed while I explained to her our issues and she explained to me the...Read More
R. Sommers in Hollywood, FL – Jan 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lori Lundin-Fish, PHD?
Dr. Lundin Fish is the best! I was nervous about starting therapy but she made me feel extremely comfortable from the beginning. She is friendly, optimistic and I trust that she will give me honest feedback. I'm glad I found her!
Hannah in FL – Jan 11, 2017
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Lundin-Fish?