Dental Hygiene  |
Lori Kinzer, RDH
Lori Kinzer has been a professional Dental Hygienist over 30 years Grew up in Pennsylvania, Graduated from University of Pittsburgh in 1982 Practiced in the Maryland, Washington D.C., Northern Virginia area for ten years Licensed and practiced in Colorado Springs since 1993 Stays current with dental continuing education and technology training Uses Digital X-ray technology Offers both in office and take home teeth whitening Provides Periodontal cleanings when necessary at affordable prices Contracted with multiple insurance companies and accepts all insurances Loves working with Children and teaching prevention Has a passion to help people with sensory issues Dedicated to giving every patient the time they deserve in the dental chair Enjoys the Colorado outdoors especially hiking and bicycle riding Happily married to Ken for 30 years and has 3 grown children whom she adores

7770 N Union Blvd Ste A

Colorado Springs, CO 80920

• Cofinity
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • MetLife

Learn about Lori Kinzer

This content was provided by Lori Kinzer "We believe that every person enters the dental office with different expectations, needs and possibly, fears. It is our objective to listen to what you want and to provide for you the best care we can and keep you comfortable and happy here.

The office is always quiet, so it is a great place for people who don't do well with distractions. You will always get my undivided attention and I don't believe in "selling' things you don't need. I will be honest about your dental health and I will show you my findings thru the use of intraoral pictures and X rays. I believe in educating my patients about their own mouth so that they will hopefully 'want' to take better care of their teeth after they leave.

I'm often told that I am very gentle yet provide a very thorough dental cleaning. When necessary, I offer numbing agents at no charge to keep my patients comfortable when they are very sensitive. I truly want this to be your best dental experience ever!"

• Dental Hygiene

Lori Kinzer does not have any board certifications listed.

• Gingivitis

• Teeth Polishing
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Pittsburgh / School Of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982

Lori Kinzer has no awards or honors listed.

Lori Kinzer has no media or publications listed.

Lori Kinzer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Lori Kinzer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Lori Kinzer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Lori Kinzer to family and friends
Lori Kinzer Says:

I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback to help me to improve my practice. My goal is to serve you even better every time I see you.

If there is anything you would like to speak to me personally about, please call me at 719-290-9804

Lori Kinzer's Performance
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Lori is a caring, highly competent professional! She did a superb job examining & cleaning my teeth. The environment at Serene Dental Hygiene is the opposite of the assembly line feeling found at most practices. You'll experience no waiting, no noise from adjoining cubicles, no rush. Lori made everything comfortable, expertly used state of the art technology, and thoroughly explained images of my teeth. She earned my highest recommendation and I'll send my family to her for their next exam!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Had a great experience! Took my 4 year old and 7 year old. Lori had great patience and kids loved their cleanings -- even the fluoride application.
Have you seen Lori Kinzer, RDH?
Are you Lori Kinzer?

Visit Lori Kinzer

Evening
Saturday
Lori Kinzer accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • Cofinity
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA