Lori Carpenos, LMFT

Lori Carpenos

Marriage & Family Therapy of West Hartford, CT

81 S Main St Ste 7 West Hartford, CT 06107

(860) 561-1919

Lori Carpenos, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in West Hartford, CT. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Lori Carpenos to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

"I teach people how to access their innate health, common sense, resiliency and wisdom. Everyone is entitled to a stress free, peaceful life regardless of circumstances; all it requires is an understanding about how we..."

- Lori Carpenos, LMFT

• Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Connect live with a provider virtually who can address a variety of symptoms, conditions, and care needs.

Find a Provider

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Lori Carpenos treats your condition or procedure

Lori Carpenos' conditions and procedures:

• Depressive Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

Lori Carpenos accepts

(860) 561-1919

Lori Carpenos accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross

Lori Carpenos' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lori Carpenos

4.1

Lori Carpenos

Lori was instrumental in saving our marriage. She is a great listener and helped us communicate better as a couple and work through our issues. We’re stronger now than we have ever been.
JM – Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Lori Carpenos, LMFT?
Lori is an excellent listener! Very intuitive, with the capability to gather information objectively and summarize the key facts to what ever is going on.
Nov 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Lori Carpenos, LMFT?
I don't usually write reviews but I feel obligated to reach out to as many people as I can because of how much Lori and the 3 Principles have helped me. For as long as I can remember I have struggled with thoughts, relationships, connections, social situations and though I was able to function in my day to day life, I was constantly getting stuck on my thoughts and ruminating over things, It was exhausting and I was tired of it. I liken it to divine intervention that I happened upon Lori’s biography and methodology and as soon as I read that her philosophy focused on one’s mind and thoughts, I had a gut feeling (literally) that this is where I needed to start. After just two meetings with Lori I was able to see and perceive things in a whole new way and it has helped me in every area of my life imaginable. I want others to experience this as well so if me writing this review will help one person then it is a good start to do my part to give back and help others get unstuck and grow too
Jul 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Lori Carpenos, LMFT?
Lori recently came to Des Moines, Iowa to co-facilitate a 2 day training on the 3 Principles based concept of Healthy Thinking/Feeling/Doing from the Inside-Out. This approach challenges the widespread belief that external events determine our well-being as well as how trauma and stress are created and managed. Lori inspired the audience to a deeper understanding of how these symptoms are created and maintained from within, regardless of circumstances.
Karla Hansen,MSW, LISW in Urbandale, IA – Aug 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Lori Carpenos, LMFT?
Ms. Carpenos is insightful and knowledgeable. i enjoy our time together. I have been able to identify and resolve several emotional stumbling blocks thanks to her sensitive approach. This was a good choice.
Sheila in West Hartford, CT – Mar 29, 2016
Thank you Sheila, I enjoyed getting to know you!...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Lori Carpenos, LMFT?

How was your experience with Lori Carpenos?

I teach people how to access their innate health, common sense, resiliency and wisdom. Everyone is entitled to a stress free, peaceful life regardless...Read more

• Marriage & Family Therapy
Less...

1994
Pransky & Associates
1985
Advanced Human Studies Inst.
1978