Family Medicine  |
Female
Loretta Putvin-Golding, PA-C
Loretta Putvin-Golding, PA-C is a family medicine provider who practices in Ellenton, FL. Loretta Putvin-Golding is affiliated with Blake Medical Center.

Healthcare America/ Bay Area Medical Group

4015 US Highway 301 N

Ellenton, FL 34222

Loretta Putvin-Golding, PA-C

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Loretta Putvin-Golding

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Loretta Putvin-Golding does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Loretta Putvin-Golding is unavailable at this time.

Loretta Putvin-Golding has no awards or honors listed.

Loretta Putvin-Golding has no media or publications listed.

Loretta Putvin-Golding does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Loretta Putvin-Golding and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Loretta Putvin-Golding's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Loretta Putvin-Golding to family and friends
Loretta Putvin-Golding's Performance
Englewood, FL |
I would absolutely recommend Loretta to family and friends, or anyone looking for someone to handle their healthcare needs. Loretta has always made me feel comfortable while in her care. She listens to me as I talk. She hears what I say and even hears what I dont say. She takes the time needed to assess my healthcare needs for the proper tests and treatments. I can honestly say that I no longer dread going to the doctors office when I am headed in to see Loretta Putvin-Golding, PA-C
in Parrish, FL |
Loretta is a Very good Dr. She always takes time with each person .I recommend her and the office staff.
Bradenton, FL |
Loretta is by far one of the best doctors I have ever seen and that's why I keep coming back for the last 10+ years. She is caring, compassionate and will do anything for her patients
in Ruskin, FL |
We have nothing, and I do mean NOTHING, bad to say about Loretta. She is a wonder PA and looks for everything that could possibly be wrong IF she doesn't know already. If it wasn't for her I am sure my husband would be in way worse shape. He is getting better all because of her. She lays it all out on the line and when she has too there is no sugar coating. (That's why my husband is doing better!!) LOL We love this woman don't know what we would do without her. Check the place out. WONDERFUL...
in Palmetto, FL |
I would recommend her with high regards, to all of our friends and family.
Palmetto, FL |
Very knowledgeable and easy to discuss medical conditions with.
Palmetto, FL |
Loretta covers it all. Very easy to discuss health issues with and makes sure you are up to date on all testing etc.
If I can say only one word Excellent
in Palmetto, FL |
I think she is the best ive had . Very open and very sensitive to my needs. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend my friends and family
in Tampa, FL |
Have referred several people already.
in Parrish, FL |
AS good as they get.No one in the medical field has been as good and i have experienced the full range of physicians over my 72 years.If cloning becomes feasible,lets do Loretta.
in Parrish, FL |
I have had all positive visits with Loretta, she is such a thoughtful, understanding person. She always listens with an open mind , if there are any questions that she can't answer, she,ll get another opinion,and she will refer you to someone else if she thinks there is a need
in Palmetto, FL |
Loretta is absolutely amazing! She is knowledgeable, friendly and easy to work with. I've been a patient of hers for over 15 years and I would choose no one else. I can always get in whenever I need to be seen and they follow up on me.
Palmetto, FL |
Always takes time to listen and answer all question. Talks to you not at you.
in Parrish, FL |
Loretta is extremely knowledgeable and adds the personal aspect to her profession. I highly recommend her to anyone who is in this area. I would travel anywhere to keep her!
in Bradenton, FL |
Loretta is the most caring, special medical of any position that I've ever known in my life! I would NOT trade her for all of the tea in China - as the old saying goes. I not only recommend her highly, but feel as if she's my friend that is ALWAYS there for anything that comes along with my health! I've been going to her for years now, and never have I trusted anyone as much as I trust her! I don't know what I would do without her for sure!
in Palmetto, FL |
Loretta is the most wonderful Dr., I have ever been to. She treats all of patients like she would her own family. She is loving, gentle, and kind, yet firm. I love her!!
in Parrish, FL |
Loretta has been taking care of my family for many years and has always had a kind heart to fix the sick thanks for always being there the Ehrhart family
in Palmetto Florida |
She's very caring and is very knowledgeable of different health issues.
Have you seen Loretta Putvin-Golding, PA-C?
Are you Loretta Putvin-Golding?

See our Family Medicine Specialist at Blake Medical Center

Visit Loretta Putvin-Golding

Loretta Putvin-Golding accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Loretta Putvin-Golding has admitting privileges