Loretta Maase accepts

Loretta Maase accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Loretta Maase treats your condition or procedure

Loretta Maase, MA is a counselor in Austin, TX. She specializes in counseling.

• Counseling

Loretta Maase's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Loretta Maase

2.5

Loretta Maase?
Loretta Maase's Performance
What People Say About Loretta Maase, MA
Stay away. She was removed from our case by our judge that stated. “She was bias, untrustworthy... she only made the conflict between my ex and I worse.” My lawyer found that ms masse has been removed from militple court cases because of her unprofessionalism and lies. Questionable billing practices. My lawyer has filed a complaint with the Attorney Generals office. Stay away
×Post a ResponseAre you Loretta Maase, MA?
Could not get any worse. She refused to listen to my concerns for my child and my child and the family were harmed. Mental health should not be taken lightly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Loretta Maase, MA?
Loretta Maase was assigned as a parenting facilitator to assist my ex-wife and I through the coparenting process. Loretta guided us through these sessions in a way that made sense and inspired trust. She always provided non-biased, straight forward, and caring leadership. I never doubted her commitment to us and our son. She always made me feel that our successful coparenting and the welfare of my son was her highest priority. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Loretta Maase, MA?
I first met Ms. Maase when she was appointed by the Court to oversee the Guardian Ad Litem in my custody battle that began in 2011. I had never heard of Parental Alienation, but this was her Professional Onservation. It wasn’t until my second round in Family Court in 2015 that it was diagnosed in a Forensic Psych Eval, and treatment ordered. Before that I began sessions with Ms Maase to acquire the tools to cope. Ms Maase has been the only thread that helped me sew my family back together.
×Post a ResponseAre you Loretta Maase, MA?
Loretta is a fantastic counselor and really takes the time to understand what you are going through without making judgment. In our legal situation, many professionals along the way dismissed our claims due to the deceitful, aggressive, and overbearing nature of our opposition (i.e. guardian ad litem). Although we lost our case due to the disgusting and appeasing behavior of a horrible ad litem, Loretta was the only professional who was able to weed through the BS, and she fought hard for us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Loretta Maase, MA?
Loretta's --and the team of specialists she's brought along-- have been instrumental in the well being and mental health of my kids and family through a very difficult and contentious divorce. I would recommend Loretta as a very capable, emotionally intelligent, practical, trustworthy and highly ethical human being that will work relentlessly to uncover the facts and draw a course of action grounded on objectiveness while keeping everybody's best interests as a top priority.
×Post a ResponseAre you Loretta Maase, MA?
Loretta Maase needs to lose her license. She is constantly late to meetings. Cancels meetings at last mine. She is very deceitful and will choose a side. She is bias. Her responsibility is to remote a positive and helpful communication between parents, and she has yet to do so. She allows the other party to swear, talk down and at...she never corrects them or stops this type communication. She even allows the other party not to communicate and to not follow court order
×Post a ResponseAre you Loretta Maase, MA?
Loretta Maase was assigned to us by the court. To say she was incompetent and without integrity and professionalism would be an understatement. Not only did she share privileged documents with the opposing party; she gave testimony to her 'opinion' on topics that she was neither qualified, nor licensed, to give. This included psychiatric diagnosis without giving any assessments nor is she licensed to give these diagnosis. She doesn't have good boundaries and overstepped her role many times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Loretta Maase, MA?
Loretta Maase is our parenting coordinator. I would not recommend her. Your site does not provide enough space to provide adequate details to what happened and why I would not recommend her. She makes recommendations counter to the Final Decree. She states that she has no power to change or modify the legal documentation, and proceeds to make recommendations outside the scope of her role. I am not convinced she has helped us overcome our high conflict divorce.
×Post a ResponseAre you Loretta Maase, MA?

How was your experience with Loretta Maase?

Compare Providers