Loreta Stavskiene, MS

Loreta Stavskiene
Telehealth services available

Dr Rosen Ph.D. and Associates

900 Ridge Rd Ste C Munster, IN 46321

Loreta Stavskiene, MS is a Counselor in Munster, IN. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Loreta Stavskiene to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

Review Highlight

"Loreta is the only therapist that has ever truly helped me. She is thoughtful and kind. She pushed me where I needed to be pushed and comforted me. When..."

- LaceySee more reviews

• Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Loreta Stavskiene treats your condition or procedure

Loreta Stavskiene's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Mood Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

Loreta Stavskiene accepts

Loreta Stavskiene accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Blue Choice
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois PPO

Loreta Stavskiene's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Loreta Stavskiene

3.9

Loreta Stavskiene?
  • Wait times (6)
  • Appointment scheduling (5)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (5)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (2)
I began to see Loreta in January of last year when I was suffering greatly because my marriage had gone rotten. She helped me to stop thinking in ways that was blocking me from respecting my self-worth and understand that I needed to end my marriage. I have many issues that have taken a lot of time and work to untangle and Loreta has been patient and kind. She is also straightforward, which is probably my favorite trait. Not unkind, not harsh, just straightforward. She truly wants the best for her patients and I'm the first to admit I'm a difficult patient sometimes. I could tell that she was frequently trying different techniques to get to me. I am a better, happier, healthier person because of Loreta. I know myself better, I can manage my anxiety, depression, eating disorder, and bipolar disorder better. I had been previously diagnosed with PTSD and she helped me overcome that. I'd like it if everyone had a Loreta in their lives.
Felicia – Apr 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Loreta Stavskiene, MS?
Loreta is the only therapist that has ever truly helped me. She is thoughtful and kind. She pushed me where I needed to be pushed and comforted me. When she noticed I no longer truly needed her care, she told me so. I would recommend her to anyone I know.
Lacey – Mar 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Loreta Stavskiene, MS?
Specifically saw her for PTSD and I would not recommend her to anybody else. In my opinion, she is not good at addressing the long or short term affects of PTSD nor does she seem to have much experience handling the long term affects of abuse. I was told that I was "making myself upset" upon relaying my experience. Saw another therapist who had no problem handling the issues Loreta had trouble understanding. I did not feel that she took my concerns as a working/studying professional seriously.
Chicago, IL – May 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Loreta Stavskiene, MS?
Amazing. With her I was able to make a full recovery and more. Have recommended friends to her and will continue to.
Patient311 in Chicago, IL – Feb 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Loreta Stavskiene, MS?

How was your experience with Loreta Stavskiene?

• Counseling

2005
Benedictine University, Lisle Il

Does Loreta Stavskiene, MS offer telehealth services?

Loreta Stavskiene has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Loreta Stavskiene, MS accepting new patients?

Loreta Stavskiene, MS generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Loreta Stavskiene's profile to make an appointment.

Does Loreta Stavskiene, MS accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Loreta Stavskiene accepts your insurance.

What are Loreta Stavskiene, MS's top areas of care?

Loreta Stavskiene frequently treats Addiction, Anxiety, and Borderline Personality Disorder. See all procedures and conditions Loreta Stavskiene treats.

Where is Loreta Stavskiene, MS's office located?

Loreta Stavskiene's office is located at 900 Ridge Rd Ste C, Munster, IN 46321. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Loreta Stavskiene, MS?

Dr Rosen Ph.D. and Associates900 Ridge Rd Ste C Munster, IN 46321