Acupuncture  |
Male
Lorenzo Phan, LAC
Lorenzo Phan, LAC is an acupuncture provider who practices in Ormond Beach, FL.

725 W Granada Blvd

Ormond Beach, FL 32174

Learn about Lorenzo Phan

• Acupuncture

Lorenzo Phan does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Lorenzo Phan is unavailable at this time.

Lorenzo Phan has no awards or honors listed.

Lorenzo Phan has no media or publications listed.

Lorenzo Phan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Lorenzo Phan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Lorenzo Phan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Lorenzo Phan to family and friends
Lorenzo Phan's Performance
in Ormond Beach, FL |
I never considered acupuncture until I attended Dr. Phan's lecture on the benefits of acupuncture. I have arthritis in my knee and scar tissue from previous surgery. In the lecture he explained how acupuncture improves circulation and muscle function and reduces inflammation. I had 22 treatments over several months approved by my insurance. I had less swelling and better function. I was impressed how acupuncture worked to bring deep relaxation. I found Dr. Phan and staff to be very professional
in Ormond Beach , FL |
I have just one regret, and that's not trying it sooner. I had a bit of a phobia about the needles, but all that's changed now. I look forward to each appointment.
in Ormond Beach, FL |
He is always kind, very knowledgeable and will answers any questions you have. He helped my back issue that I had for over 20 years where my doctor hasn't ever helped me. He is currently working with me on a tear I have in my shoulder where my doctor said I needed surgery but not Dr. Pham said he could heal me without surgery and of course I trust him so much that he is currently treating me and I am so much better. I would recommend him.Staff so friendly and office so clean. No surgery for me
in Ormond Beach, FL |
My husband has developed Alzheimer?s disease. It progressed rather quickly, until Dr. Phan began his acupuncture and herbal therapy. He is functioning really well on a daily basis. So much improvement, it's like a miracle. Thanks to Dr. Phan we are still leading a full life without the frustrations of forgetting all the little things.
in Port Orange, FL |
For the past several years, I have had severe lower back pain. I have now completed 6 sessions with Dr. Phan, and my back already feels much better. The acupuncture and cupping treatments work very well. I highly recommend Dr. Phan to anybody with back pain.
in Deltona, FL |
Dr. Phan and Jenny are excellent!! Love coming to my office visit!!
in Ormond Beach, FL |
I was diagnosed at the age of 24 with rheumatoid arthritis and battled it for 5 years. My rheumatologist had tried several different medications, none of which touched my pain or inflammation. My husband encouraged me to try acupuncture, since he had great success with it when he had back problems. I was TERRIFIED to try acupuncture due to my extreme fear of needles, but I was in so much pain I agreed. I am so happy I did! I've been with Dr. Phan for three months now and feel AMAZING!!
Have you seen Lorenzo Phan, LAC?
Are you Lorenzo Phan?