Lorenzo Phan, LAC

Acupuncture •  Male

Lorenzo Phan
725 W Granada Blvd Ste 17 Ormond Beach, FL 32174

Lorenzo Phan, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Ormond Beach, FL. Be sure to call ahead with Lorenzo Phan to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

See similar Acupuncturists in Ormond Beach

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Lorenzo Phan accepts

Lorenzo Phan accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Lorenzo Phan treats your condition or procedure

Lorenzo Phan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lorenzo Phan

Lorenzo Phan?
I have been treated for two different issues in the past year and a half. First I had tennis elbow and couldn't even lift a book with my left arm, after 4 treatments, my elbow was like new and I haven't had a problem with it since. Just this year, I was desperate due to night time leg cramps (every night) that were so bad that I actually couldn't walk. After one particularly bad night (and my doctor giving me no real help), I decided to try Dr. Phan. I think I had 6 treatments in Jan and Feb and miracle of miracles, I have not had a single leg cramp since. Thank you Dr. Phan, I know I'll be seeing you again.
Rosemary Buyck – Apr 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Lorenzo Phan, LAC?
Dr. Phan and his Beautiful Wife are Selfless, Loving and can help with any complaint you may have. My Gratitude has come long after the Compassionate and Amazing Treatment that they gave me and my mom. #1 Dr. to see before you go get Surgery, A Chiropractor, Physical Therapy. They will guide you. Thank You for your warm welcomes, with a Smile and with a come to see us anytime attitude. This couple is a rare find today. They want to help and fix your pain and they did for it for me.I'm a Witness
  • Long wait times
Kay Bartlett R.N in New Smyrna Beach, FL – Jul 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Lorenzo Phan, LAC?
I never considered acupuncture until I attended Dr. Phan's lecture on the benefits of acupuncture. I have arthritis in my knee and scar tissue from previous surgery. In the lecture he explained how acupuncture improves circulation and muscle function and reduces inflammation. I had 22 treatments over several months approved by my insurance. I had less swelling and better function. I was impressed how acupuncture worked to bring deep relaxation. I found Dr. Phan and staff to be very professional
Patrick OBrien in Ormond Beach, FL – Nov 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Lorenzo Phan, LAC?
I have just one regret, and that's not trying it sooner. I had a bit of a phobia about the needles, but all that's changed now. I look forward to each appointment.
Evelyn J. in Ormond Beach , FL – Oct 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Lorenzo Phan, LAC?
He is always kind, very knowledgeable and will answers any questions you have. He helped my back issue that I had for over 20 years where my doctor hasn't ever helped me. He is currently working with me on a tear I have in my shoulder where my doctor said I needed surgery but not Dr. Pham said he could heal me without surgery and of course I trust him so much that he is currently treating me and I am so much better. I would recommend him.Staff so friendly and office so clean. No surgery for me
Karen D in Ormond Beach, FL – Sep 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Lorenzo Phan, LAC?
My husband has developed Alzheimer?s disease. It progressed rather quickly, until Dr. Phan began his acupuncture and herbal therapy. He is functioning really well on a daily basis. So much improvement, it's like a miracle. Thanks to Dr. Phan we are still leading a full life without the frustrations of forgetting all the little things.
Hilma Sanft in Ormond Beach, FL – Jul 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Lorenzo Phan, LAC?
For the past several years, I have had severe lower back pain. I have now completed 6 sessions with Dr. Phan, and my back already feels much better. The acupuncture and cupping treatments work very well. I highly recommend Dr. Phan to anybody with back pain.
Brett D in Port Orange, FL – Jun 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Lorenzo Phan, LAC?
Dr. Phan and Jenny are excellent!! Love coming to my office visit!!
Ocean Lover in Deltona, FL – Mar 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Lorenzo Phan, LAC?
I was diagnosed at the age of 24 with rheumatoid arthritis and battled it for 5 years. My rheumatologist had tried several different medications, none of which touched my pain or inflammation. My husband encouraged me to try acupuncture, since he had great success with it when he had back problems. I was TERRIFIED to try acupuncture due to my extreme fear of needles, but I was in so much pain I agreed. I am so happy I did! I've been with Dr. Phan for three months now and feel AMAZING!!
Jordan W. in Ormond Beach, FL – Mar 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Lorenzo Phan, LAC?

How was your experience with Lorenzo Phan?

• Acupuncture