Loren Lyons

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Loren Lyons
100 S Jersey Ave Unit 16 Setauket, NY 11733

Loren Lyons is a nurse practitioner in Setauket, NY. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and women's health nursing (nurse practitioner).

Loren Lyons accepts

4.3

Loren Lyons?
Loren Lyons' Performance
What People Say About Loren Lyons
I have been seeing Loren Lyons for 10 years since I was a young teenager. She's fun, down to earth, reliable and very understanding about personal things as well as being very educational without being snarky or judgemental. I personally love her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Loren Lyons?
Not a fan. Saw her for several years as a teen/young adult. Innappropriate and judgey comments were made when I gained weight, and my chronic pain was shrugged off as something that "might go away after a pregnancy." I'm sure she's a nice enough lady, but I left several appointments in tears from her rude offhand remarks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Loren Lyons?
I absolutely love her. She’s my first OBGYN and only bc she is so sweet and caring. She truly cares about her patients and tries her best by figuring out on what’s wrong. I’ve been seeing her since I was 15 and I recommend her to all my friends and family. She’s really funny. I always look forward to my appointments with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Loren Lyons?
I have been seeing Loren for almost 2 years now she is the sweetest person I’ve met. She is funny, caring and knowledgeable. She is extremely personable and very gentle I have been to hundreds of different doctors and she is by far my favorite. I love her sadly my insurance will not cover her anymore or my medicine I have been paying to see her but it’s very expensive. So I have been trying to find a new gynecologist but I highly recommend her she is fantastic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Loren Lyons?

How was your experience with Loren Lyons?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Women's Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)