Dr. Lloyd Boudloche Jr, ED.D

Dr. Lloyd Boudloche Jr, ED.D

Behavior Analysis  ·
Dr. Lloyd Boudloche Jr, ED.D is a behavior analyst in Monroe, LA. He specializes in behavior analysis and counseling.Read his story

3201 Armand St

Monroe, LA 71201

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Optimum HealthCare

Learn about Dr. Boudloche Jr

Dr. Boudloche Jr's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Boudloche Jr "I received my bachelor degree from Southwestern Assembly of God University in Waxahachie, Texas in 1990. I then went on to earn my Master's degree in Professional Counseling from Liberty, University in Lynchburg, Virginia. I also earned a certificate in Autism from the University of Massachusetts of Lowell in Lowell, Massachusetts. In the fall of 2014, I began working on my doctoral degree in education at Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. I would complete it in December of 2016. I have worked with children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other developmental disabilities in a variety of settings including school districts, clinics, and home settings through the practice of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) since 2009. I have earned my BCBA-D (Board Certified Behavior Analysis) certification, and I am licensed in the State of Louisiana as a Licensed Behavior Analysis (LBA), and Professional Counselor Supervisor (LPC-S). I have experience in creating and implementing behavior change and counseling."

This content was provided by Dr. Boudloche Jr "We at BDS care greatly about the clients we work with on a daily basis in Northcentral Louisiana. I realize that we can never help to solve every problem or help to change every behavior but we can care for everyone we work with on a daily. I also realize I will never please every individual but that doesn't mean i can't work hard at trying. "

• Behavior Analysis
  • Counseling

Dr. Boudloche Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy
  • Behavior Management
  • Counseling Services
  • Family Counseling
  • Mindfulness Technique Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Southwestern Assembly Of God University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Boudloche Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Boudloche Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Boudloche Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boudloche Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boudloche Jr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Boudloche Jr

Dr. Boudloche Jr?
Dr. Boudloche Jr's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Boudloche Jr?

Compare Behavioral Analysts