Dr. Lisa Wortzel, DMD

Dr. Lisa Wortzel, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Lisa Wortzel, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Mountainside, NJ and has been practicing for 4 years. She practices dentistry.Read her story

Wortzel Integrative Dental Care

1122 US Highway 22

Mountainside, NJ 07092

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Delta Dental of Washington

Learn about Dr. Wortzel

Video

Dr. Wortzel's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wortzel "I vividly remember being 15 years old and knowing that dentistry was my calling. While working as my Dad’s assistant during the summer, I saw how dentistry was such an exciting combination of my two favorite things: science and art. The most exciting realization I had was that blending these two elements together would give me the ability to help people smile. In my spare time, I enjoy being with my family and friends. Running has been a passion of mine since high school and I love starting every morning off with run. I was bit by the travel bug when I studied abroad in Rome and have a long bucket list of other places to visit. I also love going to concerts and grew up listening to classic rock with Paul Simon being my favorite. And, as a true “Jersey Girl,” I love the beach and Bruce Springsteen!"

This content was provided by Dr. Wortzel "At Wortzel Integrative Dental Care our mission is simple…To provide gentle, effective dental care based on each patient's unique needs and goals.  My team and I never lose sight of the fact that we are here to serve you, offering professional, gentle care that will help you achieve and maintain excellent oral health and a strong beautiful smile."

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Periodontitis
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• The College of New Jersey
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009
  • University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey
    Medical School | Graduated 2013
  • Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Pankey institute
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Dr. Wortzel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wortzel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wortzel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wortzel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wortzel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wortzel to family and friends

Dr. Wortzel's Performance

Dr. Wortzel was so kind and gentle. She makes going to the dentist an enjoyable experience!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Lisa filled in a cavity for me, and did a fantastic job! I felt no pain during the entire process and she talked me through it every step of the way. I would highly recommend going to Dr. Lisa for any dental procedures!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option