Lisa Williams, NP

Lisa Williams, NP

Cosmetic Dermatology  ·
Female

Lisa Williams, NP is a cosmetic dermatology specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. She specializes in cosmetic dermatology.Read her story

Ultra Smooth Skin

7477 E Doubletree Ranch Rd

Scottsdale, AZ 85258

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Lisa Williams' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Silhouette InstaLift
  • Skin Tightening
  • Sun-Damaged Skin
  • Varicose Veins

Ultra Smooth Skin specializes in high quality, non-invasive and non-ablative cosmetic treatments such as Botox and Juvderm and laser treatments to clients that are interested in looking younger, and enjoying healthy and smooth looking skin.Frequently...

• Cosmetic Dermatology

Lisa Williams' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lisa Williams

Lisa Williams?
Lisa Williams' Performance
What People Say About Lisa Williams, NP
RecentHighestLowest
She is patient and kind plus knowledgeable. I highly suggest fo anybody nervous about it going under the needle as she makes you feel comfortable. You can trust her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Williams, NP?
She knows exactly what areas to focus on. I have been going to her for years and I'm thankful I found her. She is amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Williams, NP?
Makes me feel younger and Lisa makes me feel comfortable fixing my flaws. She is gentle and she always takes me for a quick fix if I need it. I refer all my friends to Lisa.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Williams, NP?
The employees at Ultra Smooth Skin are so professional and kind. Lisa NP is the best at what she does, she stays on the latest treatments and knows exactly what I need and when. I highly recommend Ultra Smooth skin to anyone wanting to improve their appearance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Williams, NP?
Aside from her technical expertise, Lisa is attentive, professional and caring. It doesn't get better than that!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Williams, NP?
the very best in all self love services!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Williams, NP?
The title says it all. I love Ultra Smooth Skin - not only do they have all the latest products but they are willing to teach you about them and specifically address my personal needs (explain why a product would be good - and also why in some cases it is not the best product for me...) Lisa and her team are always professional. I appreciate that they are not constantly upselling and only discuss products when its determined that I have a need. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Williams, NP?
I especially like that this is a beautiful facility, very clean and spacious and safe! They have a cafe, a work out facility, hot yoga, crossfit, pilates and tennis and swimming. They have a kids area where you can pay for a babysitter for up to 3 hours. I love coming here and getting my Thermage skin tightening treatment and then doing a little Botox!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Williams, NP?
I read below. Here's mine to add up because they deserve it. Lisa has helped me get rid of all the wrinkles that I've been wanting off my face. My Botox procedure was quick, painless and it completely eliminated all the wrinkles that I had for years. Meeting her was life changing. Thank you so much for making me feel young again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Williams, NP?
I really like Lisa a lot. She is quick and fast and knows exactly how I like my Botox and lips done. I do like her technique. The only reason I did not do completely a 5 star because for some reason she has one employee who works there who tries to talk me out of doing my Botox and juvedderm with Lisa. I will not mention her name but I have friends who have said the same thing. Don't listen to the one employee. All the other employees are wonderful. I just don't think if ...
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Williams, NP?
I got Botox from Lisa Williams the Nurse Practitioner and she gave me a liquid face lift! Lisa was very thorough explaining to me the whole process since this was my first time getting any injections. Lisa is honest and basically tells you what she can and can not do for you. I have gone to other people for consults and all they want to do is oversell me. I have some friends that see Lisa and my friends look natural and not overdone. No big lips! No big cheeks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Williams, NP?
I have been going here close to 10 years and would go nowhere else. I do not even have to do anymore laser treatments for laser hair because my hair is all gone! I love my Botox and how Lisa raises and opens up my eyes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Williams, NP?
I have sent tons of friends and we all love this place! I do Botox and finally did the clear and brilliant and Voluma, love it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Williams, NP?
The Ultra Smooth Skin girls are so good at what they do! I totally trust them with my skin as safety is I think their number one goal. I had multiple laser treatments and love that I am hair free! I also love the plasma pen under my eye area. I had the treatment. My understanding is that you need to be very light skinned and I am so I had no problems whatsoever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Williams, NP?
This is my go to procedure, so much more effective than the threads. The suture's are stronger and more effective and last almost 2 years. It is like having plastic surgery but hardly any downtime, no pain whatsoever. Just a little dimple left in the mid face which you can hardly see. It went away after about 3 days. But, my face now is lifted, no sagginess! Thank you Lisa for doing such a great job!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Williams, NP?
Sculptra makes such a difference. I have had other fillers before but nothing brought my youthful fullness back like Sculptra. It looks like a mini face lift. The injectors here do a great job!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Williams, NP?
Randi does my laser hair removal on my back and neck and chest. She makes it painless by applying the cool air along with the laser treatment. I am very pleased with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Williams, NP?
I really appreciate the way she does my Botox and filler as my eyebrows are perfect after about 5 days. My cheeks lift my lower face up and give me a nice profile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Williams, NP?
I love getting my Botox here as Lisa knows just where to place it where my eyes are lifted and I do not get a droop. She is such an artist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Williams, NP?
I refer all my friends and clients and family here. They do great laser hair removal and Botox.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Lisa Williams?