Lisa Velasquez, LMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyFemale

Lisa Velasquez
44 E Spaulding Ave Ste 8 Pueblo West, CO 81007

Lisa Velasquez, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Pueblo West, CO. Be sure to call ahead with Lisa Velasquez to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

• Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Lisa Velasquez treats your condition or procedure

Lisa Velasquez accepts

Lisa Velasquez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lisa Velasquez

2.0

Lisa Velasquez?
  • Wait times (3)
  • Appointment scheduling (2)
  • Explained conditions well (2)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (5)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
I’m surprised when I see the bad reviews! Lisa has been such a blessing in my life!!!! She’s helped me, I honestly feel as though she goes above and beyond. Thank you Lisa for all you do??
B Gallegos – May 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Velasquez, LMFT?
Was feeling like I was making process when seeing her then all of a sudden abruptly stopped communication and was unable to make an appointment without notice!
Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Velasquez, LMFT?
Absolute worst counselor ever. Was saying one thing to me told me (the parent) she would tell the mother something, and all future sessions could be as needed. Then 3 weeks later I told the mom the bad news Lisa was "Supposed" to have told her. then called Lisa, told her I told the mom, and we needed to schedule another appt for my son. Lisa then backed out, said there is nothing more she can do for my son, and refered us to another counselor with the EXACT same credentials as Lisa. If you use this counselor be sure to record all your sessions (Like I did) because I am contacting the licensing board. All this lady wants is an easy paycheck and if your case is difficult or muddy she will just back out. Such a poor counselor she now has to work for a school because she cannot make enough from her practice alone. Also claims to have psychic empath powers. (NOT A JOKE) and if she does, they are a gift wasted on a poor professional.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Dec 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Velasquez, LMFT?
Do not use this therapist if you really want help. She often cancels appts last minute, but when you give her a notice that you will need to reschedule due to a legitimate illness, she will abruptly discharge you as a patient. Very unprofessional. Sadly. I had many experiences that mirror the other low ratings she has received. I wish I had researched her before I wasted my time.
Apr 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Velasquez, LMFT?
I've been seeing Lisa since 2012 and everytime I needed lisa she was/is always available to see me. The way she has accepted me only tells me I'm OKAY. I'm GOOD. Lisa gives the greatest vibes that shows who she is.. it makes me feel comfortable because I get to know the person I'm sharing part of my life. I wouldn't even visit anyone else because I was/AM GOOD when I'm in session with Lisa. Lisa you know you're the reason I want to become a therapist. #lisaisgreat #irecomendlisa #gettoknowher
Pueblo , DE – Jan 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Velasquez, LMFT?
She is in Pueblo West now. She constantly was changing the appointment times, often last minute. She is very difficult to reach on the phone. Then she abruptly ended services. I liked her but upon review find it difficult to say she actually helped.
Colorado Springs, CO – Dec 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Velasquez, LMFT?
Her outlook is that problems are either circumstantial (you are just upset because of something in your life that needs to change) or a chemical imbalance. She uses every possible opportunity to talk about herself, sharing inappropriate personal details and stories rather than listening. She wastes time perpetuating tired and limiting gender stereotypes about men.
Jane Doe in Pueblo, CO – Sep 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Velasquez, LMFT?

How was your experience with Lisa Velasquez?

• Marriage & Family Therapy