Lisa Velasquez

Marriage & Family Therapy •  Female

Lisa Velasquez
44 E Spaulding Ave Ste 8 Pueblo West, CO 81007

Lisa Velasquez is a marriage & family therapist in Pueblo West, CO. She specializes in marriage & family therapy.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Lisa Velasquez accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Lisa Velasquez treats your condition or procedure

Lisa Velasquez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lisa Velasquez

1.7

Lisa Velasquez?
Lisa Velasquez's Performance
What People Say About Lisa Velasquez
Absolute worst counselor ever. Was saying one thing to me told me (the parent) she would tell the mother something, and all future sessions could be as needed. Then 3 weeks later I told the mom the bad news Lisa was "Supposed" to have told her. then called Lisa, told her I told the mom, and we needed to schedule another appt for my son. Lisa then backed out, said there is nothing more she can do for my son, and refered us to another counselor with the EXACT same credentials as Lisa. If you use this counselor be sure to record all your sessions (Like I did) because I am contacting the licensing board. All this lady wants is an easy paycheck and if your case is difficult or muddy she will just back out. Such a poor counselor she now has to work for a school because she cannot make enough from her practice alone. Also claims to have psychic empath powers. (NOT A JOKE) and if she does, they are a gift wasted on a poor professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Velasquez?
Do not use this therapist if you really want help. She often cancels appts last minute, but when you give her a notice that you will need to reschedule due to a legitimate illness, she will abruptly discharge you as a patient. Very unprofessional. Sadly. I had many experiences that mirror the other low ratings she has received. I wish I had researched her before I wasted my time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Velasquez?
I've been seeing Lisa since 2012 and everytime I needed lisa she was/is always available to see me. The way she has accepted me only tells me I'm OKAY. I'm GOOD. Lisa gives the greatest vibes that shows who she is.. it makes me feel comfortable because I get to know the person I'm sharing part of my life. I wouldn't even visit anyone else because I was/AM GOOD when I'm in session with Lisa. Lisa you know you're the reason I want to become a therapist. #lisaisgreat #irecomendlisa #gettoknowher
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Velasquez?
She is in Pueblo West now. She constantly was changing the appointment times, often last minute. She is very difficult to reach on the phone. Then she abruptly ended services. I liked her but upon review find it difficult to say she actually helped.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Velasquez?
Her outlook is that problems are either circumstantial (you are just upset because of something in your life that needs to change) or a chemical imbalance. She uses every possible opportunity to talk about herself, sharing inappropriate personal details and stories rather than listening. She wastes time perpetuating tired and limiting gender stereotypes about men.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Velasquez?

How was your experience with Lisa Velasquez?

• Marriage & Family Therapy