Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD

Psychology ·  Female · Age 48

Dr. Saponaro

Lisa Saponaro PhD Inc

120 S University Dr Ste A Plantation, FL 33324

Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD is a psychologist in Plantation, FL and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from Nova Southeastern University in 1997 and specializes in psychology, counseling, and more.

Dr. Saponaro accepts

Dr. Saponaro accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
CHAMPVA
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health Care PPO
Tricare
Medicare
Tricare
Value Options

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Saponaro treats your condition or procedure

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Alcohol Related Disorders
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Attention Problems
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Childhood Depression
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Learning Disabilities
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Mood and Adjustment Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

Most people experience periods in life where they could benefit from the help of a caring and supportive person; a licensed psychologist provides that and more.  As a counseling psychologist, my treatment approach is to provide support and pract...

• Psychology

4.4

Dr. Saponaro?
Dr. Saponaro's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD
Terrible. Not trustworthy. To be honest, my children and I saw her a few years ago while in the middle of a divorce. At first, she saw & noted exactly what the kids and I were complaining about with mom. Sure enough, when attorney mom started throwing money in her direction and retained her to show up to Court, this “doctor” began to sanitize her prior professional opinions as they related to mom. My attorney eviscerated her in Court and she was exposed for the unprofessional individual she is.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD?
I can’t recommend this place. I called to make an appointment for a surgical approval w/this doctor. She passed me off to a student. The appointment seemed to go quite well & I was told that my approval would be submitted in 5-10 days. Numerous calls & 6 wks went by before I was requested to call in & I was told that I would not be approved. 6 wks is a long time when you’ve done research & waited years to do this. I found a therapist who didn’t pass me off & gave me a great referral for post-op
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD?
?Dr. Saponaro and her staff are very professional. She made my daughter feel relaxed and comfortable and helped her through a very difficult situation with her peers. Dr. Saponaro gave guidance to my husband and I as parents during a time when we were not sure how to help our daughter. We are extremely grateful to Dr. Saponaro for helping not only our daughter blossom into a more confident version of herself but also for the tips she gave us in finding new ways to connect to and support her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD?
Lisa is an incredible practitioner and one that I refer to with complete confidence. She is a good listener but that is not her greatest strength. Instead, she inspires and supports people in their journey to change. Understanding why we have gotten somewhere has relevance but support to take the next step is priceless. The reports I get back from patients in her office are filled with gratitude and I see confidence in so many as they take important steps forward! I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD?
She is such an AMAZING doctor. She listen's to you without putting her own thoughts in your head. She is very straightforward, she knows exactly how to help you and says exactly what is needed to say, so simply. I feel very comfortable talking to her about anything. She is not judgemental, her office has a very relaxing setting. She is almost always available to talk. Dr. Saponaro helped me through a very difficult time in my life and I am eternally grateful to have found her and for her help!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD?
Dr. Saponaro is a wonderful therapist. As a family law attorney I often have need to refer clients to a good therapist who can help them through difficult times with divorces, timesharing and moving on in life. Time and time again Dr. Saponaro has truly helped my clients and, in so doing, made my job easier and more successful as well. I would not hesitate to recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD?
Dr. Saponaro is a professional that has the unique quality of making you feel right at ease from the start. I felt comfortable right away. She honed in on some of my concerns and issues and we began working on those areas. Within a couple of appointments I felt I was on my way to feeling better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD?
Having had the pleasure of working with Dr Saponaro and seeing how she interacts with her clients and peers over a period of time I feel thoroughly comfortable with recommending her as a therapist and peer counselor. She is kind and compassionate, knowledgeable and disciplined. Her willingness to be 'fully present' for her clients is matched with her desire for them to improve and progress to the life they deserve. She is wonderful with children and adults and I wholeheartedly endorse her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD?
Lisa is the upmost professional and assisted our family through a very tough period.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD?
Very approachable and caring individual. Loved her feedback .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD?
Dr. Saponaro really cares about her clients and it is easy to reach her and obtain an appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD?
Dr. Saponaro treated my complete family, while maintaining confidentiality. One child was tested for ADD. We were given assistance at public school so an educational plan could be developed. She has assisted us with couples therapy to improve our communication skills with each other. He even assisted me with hypnosis to assist me in making better food choices to improve my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD?
You can tell that she personally cares for a positive outcome for all of her patients!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD?
Dr. Saponaro is a true professional. She is knowledgeable, understanding, and takes the time to care about clients. She makes you feel comfortable and truly listens. As a parent herself, she understands children and the stresses a family can encounter. She has offered amazing advise and has helped me in numerous ways. I highly recommend Dr. Saponaro.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Saponaro?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Saponaro treats patients.