Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD

Dr. Saponaro
Telehealth services available

Lisa Saponaro PhD Inc

120 S University Dr Ste A Plantation, FL 33324

Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD is a Psychologist in Plantation, FL. She is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Florida. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Saponaro to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychologists in your area

"Most people experience periods in life where they could benefit from the help of a caring and supportive person; a licensed psychologist provides that and more.  As a counseling psychologist, my treatment approach is..."

- Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Saponaro treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Saponaro's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Alcohol Related Disorders
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Attention Problems
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Learning Disabilities
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Mood and Adjustment Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

Dr. Saponaro accepts

Dr. Saponaro accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Dr. Saponaro's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Saponaro

4.4

Dr. Saponaro?
  • Appointment scheduling (17)
  • Office environment (17)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (16)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (3)
Terrible. Not trustworthy. To be honest, my children and I saw her a few years ago while in the middle of a divorce. At first, she saw & noted exactly what the kids and I were complaining about with mom. Sure enough, when attorney mom started throwing money in her direction and retained her to show up to Court, this “doctor” began to sanitize her prior professional opinions as they related to mom. My attorney eviscerated her in Court and she was exposed for the unprofessional individual she is.
GP in Broward County – Mar 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD?
I can’t recommend this place. I called to make an appointment for a surgical approval w/this doctor. She passed me off to a student. The appointment seemed to go quite well & I was told that my approval would be submitted in 5-10 days. Numerous calls & 6 wks went by before I was requested to call in & I was told that I would not be approved. 6 wks is a long time when you’ve done research & waited years to do this. I found a therapist who didn’t pass me off & gave me a great referral for post-op
FL – Jan 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD?
?Dr. Saponaro and her staff are very professional. She made my daughter feel relaxed and comfortable and helped her through a very difficult situation with her peers. Dr. Saponaro gave guidance to my husband and I as parents during a time when we were not sure how to help our daughter. We are extremely grateful to Dr. Saponaro for helping not only our daughter blossom into a more confident version of herself but also for the tips she gave us in finding new ways to connect to and support her!
Franchesca in Cooper City, FL – Sep 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD?
Lisa is an incredible practitioner and one that I refer to with complete confidence. She is a good listener but that is not her greatest strength. Instead, she inspires and supports people in their journey to change. Understanding why we have gotten somewhere has relevance but support to take the next step is priceless. The reports I get back from patients in her office are filled with gratitude and I see confidence in so many as they take important steps forward! I highly recommend.
Pathways To Healing in Hollywood, FL – Sep 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD?
She is such an AMAZING doctor. She listen's to you without putting her own thoughts in your head. She is very straightforward, she knows exactly how to help you and says exactly what is needed to say, so simply. I feel very comfortable talking to her about anything. She is not judgemental, her office has a very relaxing setting. She is almost always available to talk. Dr. Saponaro helped me through a very difficult time in my life and I am eternally grateful to have found her and for her help!
miami – Jan 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD?
Dr. Saponaro is a wonderful therapist. As a family law attorney I often have need to refer clients to a good therapist who can help them through difficult times with divorces, timesharing and moving on in life. Time and time again Dr. Saponaro has truly helped my clients and, in so doing, made my job easier and more successful as well. I would not hesitate to recommend her!
Cindy S. Vova in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Jul 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD?
Dr. Saponaro is a professional that has the unique quality of making you feel right at ease from the start. I felt comfortable right away. She honed in on some of my concerns and issues and we began working on those areas. Within a couple of appointments I felt I was on my way to feeling better.
Susan F. in Plantation, FL – Apr 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD?
Having had the pleasure of working with Dr Saponaro and seeing how she interacts with her clients and peers over a period of time I feel thoroughly comfortable with recommending her as a therapist and peer counselor. She is kind and compassionate, knowledgeable and disciplined. Her willingness to be 'fully present' for her clients is matched with her desire for them to improve and progress to the life they deserve. She is wonderful with children and adults and I wholeheartedly endorse her.
FIONA WILLIAMS in Old Town, FL – Apr 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD?
Lisa is the upmost professional and assisted our family through a very tough period.
Sunrise, FL – Apr 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD?
Very approachable and caring individual. Loved her feedback .
Pat Tandon in Ft lauderdale ,Florida – Mar 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD?
Dr. Saponaro really cares about her clients and it is easy to reach her and obtain an appointment.
lynn in Fort Lauderdale, FL – Mar 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD?
Dr. Saponaro treated my complete family, while maintaining confidentiality. One child was tested for ADD. We were given assistance at public school so an educational plan could be developed. She has assisted us with couples therapy to improve our communication skills with each other. He even assisted me with hypnosis to assist me in making better food choices to improve my health.
C. White in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Mar 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD?
You can tell that she personally cares for a positive outcome for all of her patients!
Gena B in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Mar 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD?
Dr. Saponaro is a true professional. She is knowledgeable, understanding, and takes the time to care about clients. She makes you feel comfortable and truly listens. As a parent herself, she understands children and the stresses a family can encounter. She has offered amazing advise and has helped me in numerous ways. I highly recommend Dr. Saponaro.
Heather V. in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Jan 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Saponaro, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Saponaro?

Most people experience periods in life where they could benefit from the help of a caring and supportive person; a licensed psychologist provides that...Read more

Lisa Saponaro is licensed Clinical Psychologist with more than 15 years experience as a mental health professional. Dr. Saponaro has experience working...Read more

• Psychology