Contact provider for availability

Dr. Lisa Salvi, PHD

Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Salvi
297 Knollwood Rd White Plains, NY 10607

Dr. Lisa Salvi, PHD is a psychologist in White Plains, NY. She specializes in psychology and social work.

Dr. Salvi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Salvi

4.2

Dr. Salvi?
Dr. Salvi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lisa Salvi, PHD
Lisa Salvi is an exceptional psychologist. In addition to her many years of expertise in treating both adults and children, she stands out as a very experienced EMDR therapist and consultant. As her colleague, I've had the pleasure of consulting with her on clinical cases and I have continually been appreciative of her insights and knowledge. As a person, she is caring, warm, professional and conscientious and I know she brings these qualities to her clients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Salvi, PHD?
Dr. Salvi was amazing with our 6 year old daughter who was severly bullied in school and was severly traumatized as an effect of it. Dr. Salvi worked with our daughter and the school, she visited the school and her class. She worked wonders. Today, our daughter is a happy 8 year old who loves school and has great interactions and friendships.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Salvi, PHD?
I went to Lisa for issues with PTSD. For those who don't understand treatment of PTSD with EMDR also need to understand the process of recovery. Lisa was amazing at helping me work through the issues to get to a better place. She's great and I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Salvi, PHD?
Lisa was amazing with our daughter who presented with anxieties that were impacting her at home and school. Our daugther looked forward to her time there and in addition to the EMDR she taught her strategies and skills to manage her anxiety. I can’t imagine where we would be without Lisa.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Salvi, PHD?
I went to Dr. Salvi for almost a year and I found her to not be a help for my complex ptsd. She forced me into EMDR which only made things worse and wasn’t a help with any of my problems. I don’t think you should be able to be a therapist in something such as ptsd If you haven’t dealt with it yourself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Salvi, PHD?
Highly recommend Dr Salvi. She performed EMDR on my 6 yr old who had PTSD & after 2 treatments, he's back to himself! She is a godsend!
Highly skilled professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Salvi, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Salvi?

• Psychology
  • Social Work

Dr. Salvi accepts

Dr. Salvi accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for New York